AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

wierdest thing someone has ever asked you to do in private?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: wierdest thing someone has ever asked you to do in priva

Well, I had a guy ask me if I could find a dog for a pvt, I declined the offer though. lol

Oh, and one guy wanted me to do go outside and show myself naked for my neighbors and he wanted me to have them on cam to so he could see their reactions. I declined this one also.

Another one I actually did, one guy took me private just to watch me drink a glass of milk. He was concerned that I am too thin (I'm thin, but not super skinny or anything) so he was very concerned that it wasn't whole milk. Anothertime he took me private to watch me eat a bagel. :lol: I am pretty sure he was high both times we were in private, so I am not sure if this was a fetish of his, or just something he found hilarious. :lol:

This isn't really a request. But I was being nice one day and not banning people on the blink of an eye. The result was a dude who wanted me to go private with him, and assumed I would because he had thousands of tokens. Fuck that. I was nice and tried to explain to him that I only went private with people I knew, but he didn't get it.

He must have invited me to private 10 times. At about 8, I told him if he kept going I'd take him private and chair dance for him.

...So I chair danced, and ended the private after 89 tokens so he couldn't rate me. I got quite a laugh out of it, but was confused when he took me private again for another chair dance. Of course, when the private started he wanted me to chair dance with a dildo in me. So I ended it at 89 again XD

Sure, it's evil, but still.

AlexLady said:
This isn't really a request. But I was being nice one day and not banning people on the blink of an eye. The result was a dude who wanted me to go private with him, and assumed I would because he had thousands of tokens. Fuck that. I was nice and tried to explain to him that I only went private with people I knew, but he didn't get it.

He must have invited me to private 10 times. At about 8, I told him if he kept going I'd take him private and chair dance for him.

...So I chair danced, and ended the private after 89 tokens so he couldn't rate me. I got quite a laugh out of it, but was confused when he took me private again for another chair dance. Of course, when the private started he wanted me to chair dance with a dildo in me. So I ended it at 89 again XD

Sure, it's evil, but still.

That was a funny night!

I had a guy want me to tie a rope around my neck and lay down on the bed naked, with my legs spread, pretending to be dead "so he could fuck my lifeless body"

Yeah.....*click, ban*

SpexyAshleigh said:
I had a guy want me to tie a rope around my neck and lay down on the bed naked, with my legs spread, pretending to be dead "so he could fuck my lifeless body"

Yeah.....*click, ban*

Sheesh, if you want to do that, just go out and find a real corpse. People are so lazy these days.

RenegadeMikey said:
SpexyAshleigh said:

Yeah.....*click, ban*

Sheesh, if you want to do that, just go out and find a real corpse. People are so lazy these days.

LOL@RenegadeMikey....

Awww man.

I've had some pretty weird requests. (Although what I think is weird, another might find normal.) I'd rather not share them here though... I try very hard not to judge these people. Different strokes for different folks... And the last thing I want is one of my customers/friends thinking I'm laughing at them behind their backs. :)

Not on MFC, but on another cam site someone wanted me to lick my lips yesterday, I thought that was a bit strange. Other times I've had someone want me to look into the camera and stick my tongue in and out. Luckily I didn't have to do it very long coz I'm easily amused and couldn't stop laughing so I think that killed the moment, oops.
I'm actually glad I haven't had any weird shows on MFC yet(I don't think I have anyway) because of the spy things! It's bad enough having to do some weird things and me seeing myself, but I don't want a normal guy spying and seeing me doing funny things and him thinking that's part of my cam routine or something, hahaha! Like me being sat there licking my lips and them thinking 'oh... deary me not looking at HER again... weirdo!'

naomi, I never thought of that before...I have this one really sweet individual who takes me to private for hours just to chat, and whenever I see spies popping up, I always wonder what they think lol. Thanks for the tip!

supersloan said:
naomi, I never thought of that before...I have this one really sweet individual who takes me to private for hours just to chat, and whenever I see spies popping up, I always wonder what they think lol. Thanks for the tip!

Well true privates are 80/min vs 60/min for regular privates

I had a guy who wanted my to wear a shirt, and spew all over myself so it went down the shirt.

This is gonna sound weird but despite what he was asking for he seemed really normal and sweet :?

Oh didn't do it by the way :lol:

I once had a guy who requested that I pretend he were a little man, about 2 inches tall. Pretend to pick him up out of a crowd of tiny men in my hand. Proceed to laugh at his tiny body and eat him (swallow him whole).

After a lot of consideration, I agreed to do it, what the hell I say. Then he wanted to "practice" it one time in public so he "could make sure I knew what he wanted". Well, he ended up with a ban - he's still workin off another 45 days.

i had one guy on streamates.. take me private to sit there so he could look at my face.. he didnt want me to get naked or play.. just look at my face :shock: :? that was the creepiest thing lmao

and some people think it weird
but i just laughed and did it:

had a person take me pvt once they saw i had ducttape - had me sit in a chair naked pretending i was tied to it of course.. duct tape on mouth. and told me every now and then to wiggle in the chair like struggling and pretend like i was screaming

had a belly fetishist pay me for a 30 min session to jiggle my belly from different angles and rub it telling him how soft my skin is

and i had one guy with a breast fetish ask if i could repeatedly say booobs while rubbing them and saying stuff like wow my boobs make all cocks look small. my boobs are huge... lmao i laughed half the time cus he asked me to say cock.. i warned him before pvt that the word cock is funny to me therefore there was a good chance at me laughing while saying cock.. he didnt care he said ok well i still want to see you in pvt

WendyHart said:
I once had a guy who requested that I pretend he were a little man, about 2 inches tall. Pretend to pick him up out of a crowd of tiny men in my hand. Proceed to laugh at his tiny body and eat him (swallow him whole).

After a lot of consideration, I agreed to do it, what the hell I say. Then he wanted to "practice" it one time in public so he "could make sure I knew what he wanted". Well, he ended up with a ban - he's still workin off another 45 days.

Too much Robotech.

SwedishNymph said:
Another one I actually did, one guy took me private just to watch me drink a glass of milk. He was concerned that I am too thin (I'm thin, but not super skinny or anything) so he was very concerned that it wasn't whole milk. Anothertime he took me private to watch me eat a bagel. :lol: I am pretty sure he was high both times we were in private, so I am not sure if this was a fetish of his, or just something he found hilarious. :lol:

:laughing-lmao: if he was high, I wonder if that counts as having the munchies by proxy? :think:

See with this topic.. what one person or model finds weird the next one might shrug and be bored by ..and even deeper into things the next model might be turned on to do.

Personally I make it clear what I will or won't to. I know my limits within reason. I always request that a pvt show or group be discussed. So no one feels they spent money but didn't get what they wanted.

I know the average show getter is not some high roller willing to plunk a fortune to see us do our thing

The average show reciever/tipper works hard for their money and wants to enjoy the show or tip response..personally I think amber giggles cute as fuck when she is tipped.

I wish more people could understand that your fav model may not be able to do extreme fetish or even mild. But everyone is diff.

I am kinda fetish friendly... so only certain things hit my um wtfeever radar lol

WendyHart said:

i got the same guy! lol he is an asshole.

also "put conditoner on yur face " which i did for a grand tokens and my face smelled good so no harm done lol
then the guy who comes in and asks me to fuck a dog for a tip.... he gets bitched out and banned everytime but then comes back i guess he forgets....

the guy who takes me prvt every once ina while to kiss him for a few minutes thru the cam lol
haha theres alot of weird bizaree requests ive gotten.... but i can remember them all right now....

I was asked to show my armpit.

So I did. I set the cam to show armpit and face, but noooo, he wanted JUST armpit action lol. I must say that was a first that someone *didn't* want my face ;)

And a couple minutes into the private he asked me to "stroke" it, and I busted out laughing uncontrollably.

I'll try almost anything once, but there are some things for me that are just amusingly funny... and I can't help but laugh. Needless to say, that only lasted about 5 or 6 minutes haha.

I've had PLENTY ask about my feet, and if they are pedicured. Welllll I am a manicurist & pedicurist (and am required to have my toes done for work), so of course 99% of the time they are done, but I have NOOO interest in doing anything with my feet, so generally I will just say "no, they are plain right now". But lately I think I'm going to start showing them, because I've heard of fairly long privates ($$$$$) for people to just watch your toes. If they want that, then I'm all up for it... but I'm NOT doing ANYthing *with* my toes.

And not that this subject is weird, but thought it was interesting to find a panty obsessed guy willing to pay this much. Had an hour & half long private with a guy who watched me go through my panty drawer and show him all my panties. I think he originally took me private wanting a "show" but we got sidetracked, and he doubted my panty obsession... so I had to prove him wrong :-D Out of that hour & half I only diddled myself for about 10 minutes haha. The rest was either showing panties, or talking about them. And he asked me to sniff a pair haha, so I did...... but uhm, they are IN my panty drawer, which means they are c-l-e-a-n :lol:

yea addiction foot fetishists can be verry devoted and picky i get a few.

also in case you have not come across it there is a large segment of ppl online who love stockings and thigh highs. makes me wish i actually had those things lol

i have gotten the armpit thing too.. it is def diff to come across those ppl who have fixations on body parts we do not think of as being sexual

Finger fuck my belly button while crying, "PLEASE, STOP... STOP FUCKING MY BELLY BUTTON. DON'T TOUCH ME THERE!" I provided tears n all. It was a lot of fun and they wanted me to do for like 5 minutes. A few days later they were back with the same request! I love doing weird shit like that.

AlexAvery said:
Today I had a guy ask me so seductively eat yogurt and let it drip outta my mouth and all over my boobs.

I did it!

acforumyogurt.PNG

I came precisely 5 buckets.

Ur_AddictiOn said:
I've had PLENTY ask about my feet, and if they are pedicured. Welllll I am a manicurist & pedicurist (and am required to have my toes done for work), so of course 99% of the time they are done, but I have NOOO interest in doing anything with my feet, so generally I will just say "no, they are plain right now". But lately I think I'm going to start showing them, because I've heard of fairly long privates ($$$$$) for people to just watch your toes. If they want that, then I'm all up for it... but I'm NOT doing ANYthing *with* my toes.

You're losing a lot of guys if you're not willing to do foot play as this is a very common fetish. Of course, don't do it if you're not comfortable, but I would recommend trying it out. You can have a ton of fun with foot play, and I bet you'd find that privates with this kind of play can be pretty easy & profitable. :)

AedanRayne said:
Finger fuck my belly button while crying, "PLEASE, STOP... STOP FUCKING MY BELLY BUTTON. DON'T TOUCH ME THERE!" I provided tears n all. It was a lot of fun and they wanted me to do for like 5 minutes. A few days later they were back with the same request! I love doing weird shit like that.

LMAO! That sounds hilarious!

AedanRayne said:
You're losing a lot of guys if you're not willing to do foot play as this is a very common fetish. Of course, don't do it if you're not comfortable, but I would recommend trying it out. You can have a ton of fun with foot play, and I bet you'd find that privates with this kind of play can be pretty easy & profitable. :)

What *exactly* is it that they ask you to do with your toes? My toes are not going anywhere near my vagina, mouth..... ANY orifice lol.

The only thing I can picture is if you have a vibrator with an abnormally long battery pack and could move your vibrator with you feet lol.

Oh and I'm currently solo shows for right now. So any ideas you have, I'm open to hearing them :)

Hahaha the thing is I fail majorly at roleplay, I end up giggling or being awkward and then I feel bad for making the guy seem strange about his request.

Best one I got was a guy who wanted me to act like his younger cousin who had a crush on him and wanted to "sexually experiment" with him.
I was like uhhhh.

I don't usually do groups/privates, but I have gotten plenty of requests.

I have painted my nails (hands and feet) in true private before. Same person even requested me and the two girls I was doing shows with at the time to all paint our nails (hands and feet) in regular private.

Back when I first started and would take any private/group requested, someone got me to lay on my back with legs up, one finger from each hand in my ass and in my pussy spreading them both. I'm into anal so that wasn't a problem. The problem was that my arms are so freaking short that I actually pulled bicep muscles doing this...I probably did it on 3 different occassions for the same person...for all of 30 seconds...freaaak.

In my cooking shows I get requests like "take off all your clothes and shove that spatula up your pussy and I'll take you private" like it's some kind of honor and I'm desperate o.0

My favorites are the guys who take me private to just talk privately or to dance. I love dancing :D

Strange things I get asked a lot and I almost refuse anything: but having a private 5 hour sleep session (18.000 tokens) where the premium just wanted to see me sleep was really funny.... would do it again right away...lol

I would not be able to sleep with the camera running...

x.x

in odd turn-ons, someone posted watching girls hump pillows. Reminded me of two things:

1- a guy who's taken me private a few times had me hump a pillow for one of the first ones, mostly cause I hadn't gotten realistic dildo's yet.

2- there's this one guy who asked me multiple times if I had feather pillows. A couple weeks between each one, but after the fourth I let him know "Hun, I've answered this for you a few times. I want them, but can't afford them at the moment. I'll let you know when I can finally get them." Still wondering what he wanted me to do with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.