AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

wilikista

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 30, 2023
hello my account on CB was banned and i dont know reason a boy came to my rook and ask me for pm which i accept then he start demand for whatsap number i told him no the he told me that becouse i give you more vewers you have to give me whatsap number and i say know after i told him that i dont think those vewers are real he ask me are you giving me whatsap or not then i say no whatsap without token i feel like this boy may be scammer i deside to ban him from my room after few minutes my account was banned and there were 2 men chat with me same time with same tacticts pls help me get my account back am 46yrs old i verified my account with passport ..thank you

good morning pls i need your help chaturbete suspended my account for 2 week they told me that my suspention will be lifted 13th yestaday up to now is 14th my account still banned pls help me

Upvote 0
please help me my account still banned CB told me they will uplift my suspention on 13th june and today is 14th my account still banned my user name is wilikista

Upvote 0
please help me my account still banned CB told me they will uplift my suspention on 13th june and today is 14th my account still banned my user name is wilikista
Hello @wilikista I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry.

Reactions: wilikista
Upvote 0
pls i need help about my payment i still not receive payment to my bidcoin account this is 4th day after i submit my payment information i write email yesterday but no answer pls can you help me to know the reason . USER NAME WILIKISTA

Upvote 0
pls i need help about my payment i still not receive payment to my bidcoin account this is 4th day after i submit my payment information i write email yesterday but no answer pls can you help me to know the reason . USER NAME WILIKISTA
Hello @wilikista I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #22050875

Upvote 0
The only respond i get was the email i send to the support team and respond say delivery incomplete and i dont know why incomplete

Upvote 0
Good morning today is the last day and i still not receive any payment or email from CB am still new on CB ,,,user name wilikista

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.