AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Wire Transfer

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 21, 2017
hello after the thing with firstchoice i change my payment info to Wire Transfer, i asked them yesterday on chaturbate support when i will receive my payment and they answered that i will receive the money in 1-3 day, about an hour ago i receive another mail from chaturbate support witch Say that my Wire Transfer is undeliverable, i m sure that i checked my info more then 10 Times, So Why they Say that?is something i don t know, can somebody help me?thank you.

@JustinBleu

I would suggest contact CB support, find out if they can tell you why the transfer failed.

You could also try contact your bank, and see if there was any issue on their end.

Just to point out, there have been many recent conversations about payment processing. And I don't think in any of those conversations a model has given out personal information, like what bank they're using.

so? i'm italian i have bank account here in italy with usd currency
i have swift and iban
chaturbate can send me wire transfer 45usd fees?
or some problem? my bank can accept?
can they send me or need use intermediary (paxum)?

@pallino I received a wire from chaturbate in my bank account from chaturbate in my currency to my bank account no problem without using paxum.
when receive wire transfer? do you have give SWIFT and IBAN to chaturbate?
are you in europe?

now on chaturbate payment page, when you chose WIRE TRANSFER, they ask only SWIFT code (how can they send without IBAN) and why they say OPEN PAYONEER WIRE TRANSFER?

Last edited:
@JustinBleu

I would suggest contact CB support, find out if they can tell you why the transfer failed.

You could also try contact your bank, and see if there was any issue on their end.

Just to point out, there have been many recent conversations about payment processing. And I don't think in any of those conversations a model has given out personal information, like what bank they're using.
They sayd it failed Because i did not send all the details they need last time, then i did Upload my passport and on 28 i received a mail that Say my payment have been reisued and have been sent to finanance, all people have bills to pay os logical, i need to recive my payment i m running out on money, support is not replying me A-T mail, and i can Say i make some money on cb, is really shit to be honest the entire situation, and i don t know with who yo Talk to solve.

@JustinBleu

And i m using ING BANK, man i m really stressed..

if you enter in payment method page, and you choose wire transfer
you'll can write all codes? name, bank, adress, SWIFT, IBAN?

Status
Not open for further replies.