AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Wishlist - Gift cards - Offline Monetary Donations

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2017
MFC Username
Libylibrarian
I've had some requests by a few established regulars for a wish list or if they could mail me a gift card, etc

I have heard a lot of drama about wish list from Amazon and that the people sending you gifts would get your address or that you need to make a separate post office box for packages and cards like fan mail.

What are your true thoughts on these wish lists and gift cards and what not given by fans?

Is it worth getting a PO Box a few towns away from your home?

I never accept offline tips for in Show rewards so to speak. I do have a few regulars that like to offline tip me and that's totally fine as it's through MFC.

I have just seen a lot of girls post their wish lists and I've had quite a few of my regulars request my wishlist so they can buy me gifts outside of MFC.

To me it's not worth it. And most people don't even get enough things sent to even begin to make it worth it.

And like the majority of places offer online gift cards so what's the need to have one mailed to you?

As a member, I generally don't do wishlist items for models. But, have on a couple of occasions. One was directly from it, then other I asked her if it was acceptable to order from a different company for a higher quality product at a better price (I also used to interact with the owner, so trust them).
Neither time, I had any intention of wanting something in return, only to get them a gift they wanted and could use multiple times.
There's been a few threads here regarding gift card scams, and such so beware of how you decide to do it with these. As Zana mentioned, most places offer them as online. So, perhaps just a link to an egift card that goes to your model account email (gmail, outlook, etc) I would think would be your safest bet?

Reactions: Lunalush
Online e gift card is the way to go, to many scammers going around taking ur wish list to say they bought stuff just to get a peek of what they want... not worth it, stick to online e gift cards.

I use a service called MailLink. They are a mail forwarder located in Las Vegas. They have great customer service, understand privacy concerns, and holding a box there is only $100-200 a year depending on the size you need.

I do need to transfer money to an account with them in order to cover shipping fees, but it still makes the wishlist worth having.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Status
Not open for further replies.