AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Wishlist with identity protection and low fee - www.kittyvouchers.com

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Run away! They've detected that we want to steal their personal information and stalk them! Hide! Flee! Deny!"

Oh, goodness, but I really do appreciate the way you let us play with our food here Amber.
Figured I'd leave the thread open for people to get their closure. :D

Reactions: Issa
i love christina w's review:

“ I was skeptical about using KittyVouchers.
I started with a small amount and got exactly what I ordered. It took a little longer than I expected, but then everything went back on track.
Now I use KittyVouchers very often and I recommend everyone to do it without any fear. They are serious and do what they promise. ”

Hi all,

I'm starting a new service that I think you will be as excited about as I am! It's called PuppyVouchers. The vouchers may be redeemed at any time for pictures of my dog. How do you get a voucher? It's easy! Just send $100 here and your voucher will be on the way. Vouchers never expire, and your personal details will never be shared.

7TrkuFb.jpg

Damn, I am really disappointed that this looks really scammy.

The logo and site layout really looks like something that submissives in particular would love to use to spoil their dommes (a vibe that indiebill lacks). I do think the site concept is great. Some members do want to send gifts and stuff, and it would be cool for them to be able to be able to have something that is far more trustworthy than going through Amazon for that kind of thing.

So much more disappointing for those reasons. The stock photo, the lack of real reviews from legit models, and especially the tax evasion? Just...no.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.