AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Wishlists and Gifts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2016
Lots of models have wishlists up and with the upcoming holiday coming up, I'm sure some members may opt to do some gift shopping for their favorite gal(s). Do you prefer to notified ahead of time if someone bought a gift for you or do you like to be surprised when you check your mail?

For topics sake, let's clarify that:

The gift is non-sexual and is from a regular

I like to be notified if it's a larger purchase (let's say over $100) -- I'm Canadian and may have to plan for customs/duty fees depending on where it's being sent from, so it's helpful to have that heads-up. Otherwise, surprises are fun. :)

Actually, Phoenix, I love both ways! Frankly, my customers love spoiling me with tons of gifts particularly during birthdays and holidays. Often they tell me ahead of time but some suprise me with various gifts during the year. :cat:

Lots of models have wishlists up and with the upcoming holiday coming up, I'm sure some members may opt to do some gift shopping for their favorite gal(s). Do you prefer to notified ahead of time if someone bought a gift for you or do you like to be surprised when you check your mail?

For topics sake, let's clarify that:

The gift is non-sexual and is from a regular

Reactions: Barbie Belle
I hate surprises so I'd rather be told, haha. But! I'd suggest doing something in the middle if you can't decide. Example: "I bought you a present that will arrive for X Holiday! I hope you enjoy it!" That way, it lets her know to be expecting something but doesn't give away what it is. Especially if you're using Amazon, sometimes it doesn't say who it's from... LOL!

Reactions: Serenity_Tam
Status
Not open for further replies.