AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Work permit to cam in EU countries?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sexysally666

Cam Model
Apr 14, 2017
Hey all,

I'm a cam model from the US who is considering pursuing long-term residence in the EU. I currently have a student residence permit for an EU country, and camming would provide a reliable source of income while I look for other work opportunities after I finish my studies. I am wondering if anyone has had experience successfully applying for a work visa, or other visa type, that allowed them to legally work in Europe as a webcam model?

I understand that the laws for each country are different, that most countries will only permit work in "skilled" professions, and that I should probably be consulting a lawyer rather than this forum. But for now, I am just looking for general advice on this matter and figured ACF might be a good place to start.

Thank you in advance!

The best thing is to ask the immigration authorities of the country where you will be a student if you're allowed to do freelance work. Cheaper than a lawyer and no need to mention camming.

Reactions: KylieJacobs
Most of models in EU do not have any type of work permit for cam work, simply because there are not put in the jobs description in legally taxes stuff. SO ...hm...if you work from home i dont think you need that. If you work in a studio , they would do that for you anyway( there is some type of entertainment job types as in strippers and such) I doubt there is a work visa for camming lol.

You don't need a work permit, all you need is a visa that enable u to stay in that country, and before your visa expire just go to another country for vacation and go back to the country youbreside to extend your visa

If you're an American citizen it's better to look for a country in Europe that you don't need a visa or let you have long term tourist visa

Status
Not open for further replies.