AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Worst date you have ever had

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, mine is really boring by comparison...I went on a Tinder date about a year ago.

So, I arrive in the city early and I'm waiting for her. She shows up and firstly she doesn't look like her photos at all. I should have left then and there but I thought 'what the hell, haven't got any other plans'. We had arranged to go bowling at one of those combination clubs/bowling lanes. I had asked if she could bowl, she said yes, turns out the answer should have been no. She bowled something under 40. I had a really good game, something over 200. At some point it stopped being funny and just got really awkward. Called it a night after the first game.

I also had a really interesting first date where we decided to meet at night on a beach. We were going to strip down and have a naked first date on the beach, but for some reason a fair number of other people had decided it was a good night to head to this beach too. We did eventually strip down, but it was difficult to find a secluded spot.

• Funny!
Reactions: VenusDarkStar_MFC
we met on craigslist...I know...I know...
We emailed and then phoned and got along..nothing crazy..nothing offensive.
We traded pics of trips talked about places we went.
I was so into it...spent all night talking to her and we started skyping...she even went to sleep on Skype because she was feeling a little out sorts being alone...so I literally left Skype on all night so she would feel secure knowing some was there...it was really sweet.

Then we decided it was time to meet first time...I wanted both of to feel comfortable lets meet at a coffee shoppe and take it easy for about 1 hour just to see how it goes.
She was like well why don't we meet for a drink? A common bar with both know of and go from there...have a drink and some dinner... nothing crazy.
Thought to myself okay...this is good...want to make her feel comfortable and some place public.

Meet there at appointed time...she brings 2 of her friends...tells me nothing of them.
I'm off balance 3-1 ratio...in my head I say okay...she feels comfortable, I can rally from this.
Her one friends does all her talking for her...referring to her in the 3rd person.
Her other friend starts off "So whats your damage, what you can't find anyone?" This was after her 3rd tequila.
She and her friends get up and go dancing...left me there...fine with it...make stupid smiles when they are looking over at me.
Drunk friend comes over and starts busting my balls...about what my beliefs are..why aren't I religious...who do I think I am?....complete asshole.
So I tell her to fuck off...don't speak to me anymore...go back out dance floor and let me be.
Calls me a asshole and storms off to tell her friend.

The 2 others come over including my "date" and cant understand why I told Drunky McStagger to go and fuck herself.
"Why would you treat her like that?" my date said (with whom I have heard speak 3 lines to me all night)
I told her exactly what she said to me and how insulting she was..."OH that's just her way...she is real person".

I excused myself from the table...said I was going to bathroom.
Walked out the back door and caught a cab home.

Stuck them with the bill...

She called a few times...ignored and blocked, deleted every contact with her...never spoke again

Felt humiliated and crappy...took me 2 weeks to recover from that one.

The guy who invites you on a date, you spend hours getting ready, and then he takes you to spend a romantic evening... With his bros. Why yes I'm glad I spend an hour on my hair to shoot pool with fifty of your closest fratboys. And why am I the only girl here?

Then there was the asshole who picked me up on his dad's Harley. Not a big deal, I love bikes, but he had no idea how to ride it. When I asked him to slow down he sped up and he almost tipped us over multiple times. I found myself doing 100mph down a side street clinging to some guy I'd b just met screaming in his ear about pressing charges. That was the only time I've ever called my dad to pick me up from a date. I literally kept off the bike at a red light and ran to the nearest gas station for a pay phone.

Wow, remembering stuff like this makes me appreciate my marriage even more.

Back when I was in college (early 90's - shut up, I'm not that old) a friend set me up with a girl she worked with. A couple of years younger than me.

She had shown me a picture of this gal (whose name I honestly can't remember now but I think it started with an R) and she was insanely pretty. Tall, thin... willowy... incredible dark, long red hair that flowed like a California wildfire. So I decided that I was going to go all out for this gal and really impress her. Took her to my favorite place to eat at the time (Benihana) and we hit it off. Bigtime. We left to see a movie (don't remember what it was) and we would up making out through most of the movie. And also when we got in the car. And on the drive back to her place whenever we hit a red light.

So we're there on her couch, and the third base coach is giving me the signal to slide into home. At that moment my life is flashing before my eyes. I'm like "This... this was what I was born for. Destiny has led me here like a Star Wars character."

She takes her blouse off, then her bra. We keep making out... then she stops me and says we need to talk. At this point, on a readiness scale of 1 to 10 I was at a 12. So I nodded and back up a bit. She tells me "I'm glad this is going so well, and I'm really looking forward to being with you... but you need to know that I'm engaged and my fiance is in prison for multiple aggravated assault right now. As soon as he's out we'll have to stop seeing each other."

6ngk4jv.gif

That killed the mood entirely for me. I left her alone, horny and unsatisfied in a room full of unicorn statues and dragon blacklight posters while I drove home, also horny and unsatisfied. But that night taught me a few valuable lessons.

1.) No more Benihana on the first date.
2.) Always ask up front if they have a fiance in prison.
3.) I should've gone ahead and finished the night anyway.

:pompous:

Last edited:
Back when I was in college (early 90's - shut up, I'm not that old) a friend set me up with a girl she worked with. A couple of years younger than me.

She had shown me a picture of this gal (whose name I honestly can't remember now but I think it started with an R) and she was insanely pretty. Tall, thin... willowy... incredible dark, long red hair that flowed like a California wildfire. ... We left to see a movie (don't remember what it was)

Haha, you say you're not that old, but most of the seniors that I know can't tell a damn story from beginning to end without inserting half-finished thoughts like that about her name. "Was her name Roxanne? Or maybe Rhonda? It was definitely an R name. Anyway, the year was 1912... or was it 13? Hmm, let's see, Frankie had just graduated... I guess that would make it 1914. Oh my, how time has flown. That boy had the fullest head of hair when he was born!"

You don't remember the movie? Was it one of them new-fangled "talkies" that I've heard so much about? That's a nice date!

Obviously, I'm just picking on you. :haha:

Haha, you say you're not that old, but most of the seniors that I know can't tell a damn story from beginning to end without inserting half-finished thoughts like that about her name. "Was her name Roxanne? Or maybe Rhonda? It was definitely an R name. Anyway, the year was 1912... or was it 13? Hmm, let's see, Frankie had just graduated... I guess that would make it 1914. Oh my, how time has flown. That boy had the fullest head of hair when he was born!"

It was 1993. I remember because of the rain...

You don't remember the movie? Was it one of them new-fangled "talkies" that I've heard so much about? That's a nice date!

In my defense though, we weren't really watching the movie. Pretty sure it had Cary Grant in it, though. Or was it Jimmy Stewart? Either way, the theater usher found us really good seats. :pompous:

Obviously, I'm just picking on you. :haha:

I'm fair game. I remember hitting my late 30's... I had moments where I'd get up from the computer, walk across my apartment to get something - and then forget what it was I got up to get. These moments are tempered with the little moments when I get carded while buying whiskey at the liquor store... despite having a little gray in my beard. Heh!

Last edited:
  • Funny!
Reactions: gingerhobbit
I don't think any of my dates would match any of your guys. ive had my fair share of bad and good dates. but I don't think I have a really bad date to share.

Then why, when I asked you out again, you told me, "No thanks, I'm expecting a migraine that night"? Tens of therapy down the crapper. :(

These moments are tempered with the little moments when I get carded while buying whiskey at the liquor store... despite having a little gray in my beard. Heh!
Sorry to burst your bubble, but in some jurisdictions, they have to card EVERYONE. I had to show ID in a restaurant in Plano just to have a beer, and I was well past the "little gray in the beard" phase. The waitress even gave me a little Texas drinking card.

• Funny!
Reactions: Brewhammer
Sorry to burst your bubble, but in some jurisdictions, they have to card EVERYONE. I had to show ID in a restaurant in Plano just to have a beer, and I was well past the "little gray in the beard" phase. The waitress even gave me a little Texas drinking card.

Damnit Sev! You can't even let me have that one ray of sunshine!! Noooooo! :cool:

Typical movie date with regrettable horrible sex. This was a time where I didn't have much self esteem and was hopping from couch to couch so meh but the dude kept talking out loud with things that sounded like they should've been inner thoughts. "OMG I can't believe this is happening" "bla bla bla I'm so great" etc... then I got some long winded if I don't know what I'm gonna do with my life dump speach which was just insulting and said nothing since I felt saying that this was the only time I've ever slept with someone and drifted off into thoughts of how am I gonna refill my bank account and I'm hungry bananas would be great right now... hmmm what if I clench down... nope nothing but I guess he feels like something is going on... maybe he has a vagina? *shrug*

• Funny!
Reactions: Sevrin
Okay, mine doesn't sound that bad anymore.
A few years ago, I met a fellow "vegan" online and took her out to dinner. She ordered steak. Despite a misunderstanding about the definition of veganism, she seemed pretty cool and we had a lot of similar interests so I agreed to go to her place for a little while. Eventually, she pulled me down to kiss her and....had a sleep attack while we were making out. I rearranged her so she could snore away on my lap and concentrated on trying not to die of embarrassment. When she started to wake up, I made sure she was alright, excused myself, and bolted. She never told me she was narcoleptic, I found out much later after a while thinking I had become just that boring overnight.

I once told a date I was vegan and he took me to a fucking steak house. I thought he was joking when we got there. I told him I didn't want to eat there (I could literally have chips, and they were probably fried in the same oil as meat) he threw a hissy fit and accused me of forcing my views on him. I told him I would rather eat a live cow than see him again and left.

Status
Not open for further replies.