AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Would it be ok to visit a model as a surprise?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has to be a troll post. Nobody is REALLY this stupid.

A few years ago a "friend" on facebook (not sure why I had him as a friend, didn't like him) was posting about travelling up from London to Scotland by train to see his GF, he was giving updates like "now in *place* will be in *place* in an hour :)"

It's a fairly long journey from London to Scotland, probably 8 Hours or more

Later in the day he posted something like

"I have a confession, *name* didn't know I was coming, she refused to answer her front door to me now I'm here in Scotland and I don't know what to do :("

I couldn't ask what happened because we weren't friendly enough, but I can only assume she was an online GF he had never met and just decided to surprise her, obviously not turning out well

All though he wasn't my kind of person, having known him for 3 or so years I'm 99.999% sure he is harmless, but of course the girl didn't know that and he probably scared the shit our of her

But yes, some people really are silly enough to think surprising someone they met online is a good idea

This thread blew my mind.
If *any* of my regs ever showed up at my house my first reaction would be violence, always.
This poor girl.

I'm just gonna leave it here:

no_michael_bluth.gif

If you want to meet a model at a convention, sure. But never, ever, ever, ever take a surprise trip like that to a model's home.

I live in America, but they are a girl in St Petersburg Russia that works as a web cam model that I am a huge fan of, and kinda in love with her. I spend a lot of time with her online. She works in a house with other web cam girls, its not her home, its like a company that hires girls. After hours of searching for webcam jobs in st petersburg I found where she works.

I go on vacation in December and I was going to fly there and meet her. She post her schedule on her fan page. So I was just going to get a cab to go to the house about a hour before she starts work and wait for her outside. We do cam 2 cam a lot so she knows what I look like. I wouldn't tell her im coming, it would be a surprise.

If I just got to meet her for a couple minutes, and get a hug and take a picture with her it would be one of the best moments of my life. Do models enjoy seeing their fans? And if I brought flowers and chocolate would that be too much?

NO. Here's why. NO!

&& let me tell you a little something.. If anyone ever just shows up at my doorstep, they will be in for a nasty surprise. Which will probably include death. Stop being a fucking CREEP. If she didn't explicitly invite you, then don't ever. EVER. In fact, you need to get the fuck off the internet like now. && don't come back.

• Funny!
Reactions: JickyJuly
NO. Here's why. NO!

&& let me tell you a little something.. If anyone ever just shows up at my doorstep, they will be in for a nasty surprise. Which will probably include death. Stop being a fucking CREEP. If she didn't explicitly invite you, then don't ever. EVER. In fact, you need to get the fuck off the internet like now. && don't come back.
thats just rude, i think he got the messagde when everyone told him that it where not okay. but thats just plain out rude...

thats just rude, i think he got the messagde when everyone told him that it where not okay. but thats just plain out rude...
I don't think he did get the message. . . He created a secondary thread mentioning again that he still plans on visiting her.

You see my name, right? Trust me, that wasn't rude. && lots of guys don't get it. I had a scare earlier this year, that made me have to LEAVE the internet. That shit. IS FUCKING SCARY AS FUCK. && also, NOT OKAY. So, I'm not going to be super nice about it. - shrug. Sorry you found it rude. I guess.

You see my name, right? Trust me, that wasn't rude. && lots of guys don't get it. I had a scare earlier this year, that made me have to LEAVE the internet. That shit. IS FUCKING SCARY AS FUCK. && also, NOT OKAY. So, I'm not going to be super nice about it. - shrug. Sorry you found it rude. I guess.
no i apoligise, i did not see hes other thread. and i'm sorry you had a scare. hope it got worked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.