AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Would it be ok to visit a model as a surprise?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Mila_
Actually I was on Reddit asking about the police in Russia and if they would bother me if I did this. Because I don't speak any Russian and she doesn't work anywhere near a tourist attraction, so I would stand out big time. So I am a little worried the police will come up to me asking me what I'm doing. I am super scared to get in trouble with the police in a foreign country Someone on Reddit said I should ask on here, otherwise I wouldn't have even posted.

Found your reddit post, even the people on there were telling you it's a bad idea :\

Is it ok to post reddit links of his? or no? It's not like it was hard to find

Look unless she told you her physical address, which I'm highly doubting she did, You Need to come clean with her before even attempting to meet up with her and whatever you do don't get any close to her place.

Let her know your visiting the area, that in your excitement took things too far and figured out her address, maybe how you figured it so she can better protect herself. That if she is still willing to meet with you that is is on her terms.

After that its totally up to her and you need to be a man and respect her decision. If that means not to meet up you leave her completely alone, if that means she wants no more contact at all you respect that, in the 1 billion to 1 chance she is willing to meet, you give her where your staying and how long and she picks when and where you meet and that's it.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I'm just gonna die if this turns out to be a viral marketing stunt for Ghirardelli gift boxes...

Page #4 of models and members saying: "No, don't do it!!!!, ever"

and I am adding mine too: NO, don't do this.. ever!!!! Not as a surprise.. make sure beforehand whether she wants this or not (and count on 'Not' being the answer there)

Found your reddit post, even the people on there were telling you it's a bad idea :\

Is it ok to post reddit links of his? or no? It's not like it was hard to find
I totally wanna read the reddit post, I tried a basic google search since I wasn't sure what subreddit but gave up after like 10 seconds >.>

Reactions: Admiralfoot and Guy
Rather than flowers and chocolates, you could greet her with a bag of pork rinds and a bottle of Mad Dog 20/20 and would probably get the same response...and wear flip flops with socks too. ;) Cops might just chase you away to the nearest park bench rather than torture you.

Oh what is it they say about MD 20/20?...As majestic as the cascading waters of a drain pipe.

I live in America, but they are a girl in St Petersburg Russia that works as a web cam model that I am a huge fan of, and kinda in love with her. I spend a lot of time with her online. She works in a house with other web cam girls, its not her home, its like a company that hires girls. After hours of searching for webcam jobs in st petersburg I found where she works.

I go on vacation in December and I was going to fly there and meet her. She post her schedule on her fan page. So I was just going to get a cab to go to the house about a hour before she starts work and wait for her outside. We do cam 2 cam a lot so she knows what I look like. I wouldn't tell her im coming, it would be a surprise.

If I just got to meet her for a couple minutes, and get a hug and take a picture with her it would be one of the best moments of my life. Do models enjoy seeing their fans? And if I brought flowers and chocolate would that be too much?

This is the creepiest shit I've read in a while.

Since tho OP doesn't want to listen to everyone! I suggest that he enjoy his time in a Russian prison. You may want to learn some Russian, like "Don't fuck me in the ass Ivan". or "I don't want to be your bitch!".
Rape isn't funny.

Dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Have you considered going to a seedy American strip club and falling in love with a stripper? I mean, if you are dead set on carrying things too far, there is no sense in spending all that money on airfare when there are bouncers right here in our own country who will gladly rough you up for a fraction of the cost...
As a former bouncer at bars and strip clubs, guys like this were a joy to "explain reality to".

I really can't believe this is even a question. You don't show up unannounced to any friend's house, especially one you know only from the internet. Even if she honestly wouldn't mind meeting you, showing up unannounced is stupidly rude. But add the this gal's line of work and your obvious lack of any sort of boundaries, and it will only end in tears. Yours, hers, both. Don't. Do. It. Leave the girl alone unless she specifically has invited you and given you her address. Even then, I'd be skeptical.

Yo I get mad when people I KNOW and LIKE show up to my house unannounced. Seriously. When I hear someone knock on my door I look like that meme of prehistoric spongebob and panic.

May I suggest the Pimsleur Russian in 30 days course, getting a tutor to speak the language with on iTalki, also Sambo skills because if you can't grapple those Russian gangstas are gonna leave you needing a man-pon!

Perhaps ask her if she would be down to meet, just showing up is weird, could lead to violence and the end of your so-called 'friendship' with this model. You risk a lot by showing up unannounced--- not ever seeing her online or in person again could be the result of your plan of 'creep-n-show'

Last edited:
There is also the very real chance she might get a couple of her friends to beat up and rob the guy. Which might not be entirely unjustified.

I burst out laughing and then nearly had a panic attack reading this. It doesn't matter how much you spend, how much you know her, hell it doesn't matter if she has a copy of your real ID and you social security number to verify who you are...DO NOT SHOW UP UN-ANNOUNCED.

Unless you are expressly invited, stay the fuck away.

Yeah dude, I don't even answer the door for my irl friends, family, and package delivery if they come over unannounced. I have a cam-member best friend that I have the same kind of relationship with and if he showed up here randomly I would NOT think it was cute or funny. I would act like nobody was home and then block his ass from any further contact.

Lmaoooo so he obviously knows this is wrong and is still considering doing it since he's asking about how the Russian police are.

Somebody needs to alert this girl I think we might have another ghost hunter guy on our hands

I feel like now that you all are getting to know me you are starting to understand. My first post got a lot of hate because I didn't explain very well. But now you all see that it's not that big of deal.

Actually, it's the opposite. The more you say, the creepier we think you are!

LEAVE. THIS GIRL. ALONE.

"Is this a good idea?"
"No"
"But but... *says more creepy stalker things*...is it a good idea now?"
"NO"
"But you're not understanding me!" *keeps being a creepy stalker*
"NO"

Like are you here for people to agree with you to feel better about this horrible idea or do you want genuine advice?

I am dumbfounded by you people, I seriously don't even know what to say anymore. So if I was a fan of Selena Gomez and waiting outside a concert she was doing, so I could meet her that would be creepy? Because thousands of fans do it everyday. And celebrities normally enjoy meeting their fans this way. PLUS in my situation I am FRIENDS with her. I bet I could get her to show me around the city after she got off work. Because she is my FRIEND

Yeah dude, I don't even answer the door for my irl friends, family, and package delivery if they come over unannounced. I have a cam-member best friend that I have the same kind of relationship with and if he showed up here randomly I would NOT think it was cute or funny. I would act like nobody was home and then block his ass from any further contact.

Lmaoooo so he obviously knows this is wrong and is still considering doing it since he's asking about how the Russian police are.

Somebody needs to alert this girl I think we might have another ghost hunter guy on our hands

Wasn't the ghost hunters guy also from Kentucky? There must be something in the water.

Because she is my FRIEND
If she is your friend, why do you need to research where she works for hours in order to obtain that information?
If she is your friend, why do you need to ask Reddit what the Russian police will do if they notice you're being friendly?
If she is your friend, why do you need to ask us if this is okay?

And didn't Selena Gomez have a stalker arrested a few times before moving houses?

If someone hasn't actually given you a place to meet them do NOT go to their place and force a confrontation with them. That's incredibly SELFISH, rude and creepy. She's not your friend. You're not her friend. If you had any ounce of respect for her you wouldn't do this.

Edit: Also you're asking a bunch of CAM GIRLS what you should do regarding another CAM GIRL. We aren't fucking bands and singers. We don't have fucking body guards. We have boundaries and shit. Respect that.

I am dumbfounded by you people, I seriously don't even know what to say anymore. So if I was a fan of Selena Gomez and waiting outside a concert she was doing, so I could meet her that would be creepy? Because thousands of fans do it everyday. And celebrities normally enjoy meeting their fans this way. PLUS in my situation I am FRIENDS with her. I bet I could get her to show me around the city after she got off work. Because she is my FRIEND

Dude. Can you seriously not see that if 100% of the people you ask say that it's a bad idea, it might actually be a bad idea? You are LITERALLY INSANE, and yes, I do mean literally, if you can't see that this behavior is creepy and wrong. If you're not a troll, and i truly hope you are, you are horribly sick. I'm not kidding this time...you should really seek help because your judgement is terrible, and you could honestly be dangerous. And I know you might think that isn't true, but dude...you'd have no way of knowing that, would you? Because you're very, very mentally unwell.

I know a lot of people think this dude is a troll.

BUT six years (ish?) ago this exact thing happened. Dude from US showed up at gals front door as a surprise for her birthday in fucking Australia.
It did NOT go well.

No one likes surprises like this. Even the person doing the surprise is guaranteed to not like it after it happens.

How about instead of surprising her with a visit surprise her with all the money you were going to spend on your trip? It would be a better sign of friendship. lloooll

I know a lot of people think this dude is a troll.

BUT six years (ish?) ago this exact thing happened. Dude from US showed up at gals front door as a surprise for her birthday in fucking Australia.
It did NOT go well.

No one likes surprises like this. Even the person doing the surprise is guaranteed to not like it after it happens.

How about instead of surprising her with a visit surprise her with all the money you were going to spend on your trip? It would be a better sign of friendship. lloooll
Did that incident in Australia make the news?

I don't think he's a troll at all. He's the product of too many romantic comedies, poor self-awareness, special snowflake nonsense and zero respect for women. Hopefully he's young and can grow past this without actually enacting a plan that he will feel embarrassed over later in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.