AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Would it be ok to visit a model as a surprise?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting that they would lie and say they are from Russia. But in my case I know for a fact she is in Russia. I talk to 4 girls that work in that same house right now, I can tell because sometimes they use the same room. And the girl I was talking about in my last post, that gave me her name and city so I could pay her with western union was one of them. She would go to work, and I would send money to her in St Petersburg, and I would get emails that she picked it up.

Also why did you pick Lexington? I don't remember saying what city I lived in
Well, technically the lie about being from Russia wasn't hers. The studio does that with all its model's profiles. She just played along. It was a stupid running joke with me for a while, I would say "How are things in Kiev-- er, I mean Moscow-- today?"

Not really sure why they bothered. For one thing, they didn't even use a vpn. For another thing, they had one little dingbat that was giving out the real names of her co-workers. But, I suppose they felt obligated to at least make a token effort to try and keep flower-laden chocolate-bearing would-be suitors from gathering on the streets outside the building.

Last edited:
Actually I was on Reddit asking about the police in Russia and if they would bother me if I did this. Because I don't speak any Russian and she doesn't work anywhere near a tourist attraction, so I would stand out big time. So I am a little worried the police will come up to me asking me what I'm doing. I am super scared to get in trouble with the police in a foreign country Someone on Reddit said I should ask on here, otherwise I wouldn't have even posted.

You know that is first sensible thing you've said. I've been to 40 odd countries, and I don't panic easily. But I can tell you that when the Russia cops disappeared with my passport for an hour (may have only been 10 minutes), I was pretty fucking scared. And that was when Boris Yeltsin was president and many Russian still liked American, Boris is like Mother Teresa compared Putin. Plus I was there for computer business not looking for some fantasy camgirl, who for all you may know might be working for a studio. In fact since you say there are 4 girls that work in the same house, I"m almost 100% sure she does work for a studio.
So just ask yourself how the studio bosses might react to you coming by to 'rescue' one of their employees.

Other than Syria, North Korea, or Iran, Russia is really one of the scarier places to travel right now.
Here is one the State Department says.

• Internet Dating Schemes: We have received many reports of citizens losing thousands of dollars to romantic “partners” met online who feign distress to persuade the American to send money. Never send money to anyone you have not met in person. Please review our information on International Financial Scams.”

Could this be you?

This thread has so many wrong and silly things about Russia in it, I can't even.
If I went writing shit like this about the US, everybody would hate on me. But I know first hand Americans have this twisted view of Russia from you media and most are scared of Russia, so I kinda understand. Still not cool tho.

To the OP, tell the girl in advance you want to come. If she doesn't react 10000% positively (YES PLEASE COME), don't go. Russian women have different views on the subject as Americans. Maybe, just maybe, she wants to marry a rich American dude who'll take care of her so that she doesn't have to work in her life ever again. Maybe not. Maybe she is just using you for your money right now. Maybe she'd like to use your for your money while being married to you. We can't know.
Just ask, don't be a creeper.

That sounds like the worst idea possible!

If I went writing shit like this about the US, everybody would hate on me.
Don't be ridiculous. Half of America would agree with you, the other half would get pissed off at them for agreeing, and you would quickly be forgotten as we focused on having a knock-down drag-out brawl.

You people don't understand how friendly we are with each other. She told me she lives in St Petersburg. And yes I know all about her life. She is going to college right now studying languages. Her main language is Russian of course but she speaks almost perfect English too. She tells me about her real life problems with her friends and stuff and we talk about them. I'm not just some random creepy that she doesn't know.

Oh I think not... I think we are looking at creepy some way back in the rear view mirror.

I feel like now that you all are getting to know me you are starting to understand. My first post got a lot of hate because I didn't explain very well. But now you all see that it's not that big of deal.

Dude... the only person who thinks this whole scenario is not a big deal is you. Everyone else who has responded here has told you... some more humourously than others... that it is a HUGE DEAL! The glaringly obvious one is the fact that right at the start YOU failed to respect her boundaries by mining the girl's location details from the net. That is stalking... right there. There is no hiding that fact, what you did is just pure unadulterated stalking. FYI... that is not the behaviour of a friend. A friend would have broached the idea of a meeting more openly and not resorted to being sneaky, creepy and devious.

Stalkers.jpg

:facepalm:

You people don't understand how friendly we are with each other. She told me she lives in St Petersburg. And yes I know all about her life. She is going to college right now studying languages. Her main language is Russian of course but she speaks almost perfect English too. She tells me about her real life problems with her friends and stuff and we talk about them. I'm not just some random creepy that she doesn't know

I am extremely friendly with a model from eastern Europe. We talk about everything and know everything that is happening in each others lives. We share our joys and our frustrations and our up and down times. We have developed a great ONLINE relationship. Keyword is online. In my wildest dreams, I would never consider making a surprise, unannounced visit to her home or her place of employment. No amount of flowers, chocolates, cute stuffed animals, or pots of gold will make your visit a pleasant one. Honestly, my friend told me she lived in Russia for the first year we chatted. It wasn't until after we developed a level of trust that she confessed and told me where she really lived...and she probably only told me because she knows I respect the difference between online and IRL. You should really do some soul searching and reconsider this thought.

but I'm wondering if we should warn her?

Yes. In my opinion, this is a way more serious matter than the typical "Just giving you a heads up about member scamming models" scenario. This is a matter of her privacy (possibly her safety), so yes, I sure the hell would warn her, and I'd send her a link to this thread. It sucks having to be the bearer of bad news, but she really needs to know what is going on with this "friend" of hers so she can prepare herself.

But part of me is still hoping that this guy joined the forum YESTERDAY just to troll us real good with (what I'm hoping is) a bullshit-ass thread.

I feel like now that you all are getting to know me you are starting to understand. My first post got a lot of hate because I didn't explain very well. But now you all see that it's not that big of deal.

1473412493741.jpg

I'm going to keep saying this until you piss off...

DUDE, GET SOME FUCKING HELP BEFORE YOU HURT YOURSELF AND OTHER PEOPLE.

Also why did you pick Lexington? I don't remember saying what city I lived in

Why? Does it FREAK YOU OUT that maybe he took a tiny bit of information you shared and maybe Googled "Kentucky Lexus plant" and found out your location? Does it feel a little invasive? Are you worried someone is going to show up outside work one day with a box of chocolates and some flowers? :hilarious:

Why? Does it FREAK YOU OUT that maybe he took a tiny bit of information you shared and maybe Googled "Kentucky Lexus plant" and found out your location? Does it feel a little invasive? Are you worried someone is going to show up outside work one day with a box of chocolates and some flowers? :hilarious:
Even if he's not freaked out, maybe (if he's for real) he will follow the link and read the most recent comment. :think:

Reactions: Oliver and Nordling
..... I literally just spat my coffee all over my key board as I was reading the first post. Cheers for that, op

I honestly hope you're trolling....
Yes, I thought flowers and chocolates was a very nice touch.

Hey OP, take the girl what she's really going to be wanting...a taser.

It's very simple: Don't surprise her. Ask her, see what she says, and respect her decision. If she says "yes", you can go see her. If she says "no", don't.

You know, I'm not a particular fan of guns, but I hope this girl you want to "surprise" is heavily armed and knows how to use weapons well.

You talk about money, dude, I have regulars that spend upwards of $2000 a month on me and we have a great rapport. They too are not random creepers and generally speaking I like our time spent together online.

I would shoot them too if they showed up UNANNOUNCED at my door. We may be very friendly on the site, but they know not to overstep the real life boundaries. Since you seem so hellbent on visiting, just TELL HER and let her DECIDE if she wants you there. If she does not, respect her wishes.

That noted astronaut, MIT engineering grad, and Comic-Con buff Howard Wolowitz said it best when he exclaimed, "HELLZ NAW!"

Follow Howard's lead.

Reactions: Calliope and Vera
I really can't believe this is even a question. You don't show up unannounced to any friend's house, especially one you know only from the internet. Even if she honestly wouldn't mind meeting you, showing up unannounced is stupidly rude. But add the this gal's line of work and your obvious lack of any sort of boundaries, and it will only end in tears. Yours, hers, both. Don't. Do. It. Leave the girl alone unless she specifically has invited you and given you her address. Even then, I'd be skeptical.

^^ I consider many of my regulars my friends, in that I check in on them ONLINE and talk with them about real life. Many of whom have spent well over $100/week on me in the past.

But even these guys, some of whom I have known for close to 7 years, would feel the wrath of hell if they surprised me on my doorstep, even if it was my "place of work" at an off site office.

Exactly! Here is the other side of this. I am one who has been coming to visit Amber in her MFC room for over 6 years now.. She has helped me though some very tough times in my life. My sister lives in the same city as Amber and we are making plans for a visit there next year. So have I said "hey Amber ill be there on XXX dates lets hook up?" No! Why? Im Not Insane!!! While I do think of Amber as a friend...I know what this is...
So there's 3 things you need to do now...

1. Get A life....
2. Learn the difference between real and online
3. Quit stalking women on the internet/or in RL which sounds like your next step.

This thread has so many wrong and silly things about Russia in it, I can't even.
If I went writing shit like this about the US, everybody would hate on me. But I know first hand Americans have this twisted view of Russia from you media and most are scared of Russia, so I kinda understand. Still not cool tho.

I can only speak for myself, and if it wasn't obvious, my post was 100% sarcasm/irony/humor, albeit a little heavy handed. You are correct, I've never been to Russia and all I know is what's out there on the web. Too many "Russian Fail" youtube videos and "Crazy in Russia" twitter accounts. While funny, a rational person would probably assume that the majority of Russian folks are "normal" and just doing the best they can to get by. Just like you and I are ;)

You do realize that most of those videos and twitter accounts are run by Russians, right? That just tells me that there are a lot of Russians out there with a hell of a sense of humor. And if you want to start a thread about us crazy Americans, I won't take offense...I might even have an anecdote or two to add, because I know we gotta bunch of crazy Mofos over here :)

TL;DR
This thread is all about making fun of the OP, some of used exaggerated stereotypes to do so. No harm intended.

DAFUQ.. if she doesn't know you are coming, don't do it. IF she knows you're planning on coming, DON'T DO IT!!! unless you are invited with no strings attached you would be better off going to Jellystone Park and take an extra picnic basket.

Uhm. I am going to set my Body aside to write this.

My body it is quivering in rage and cannot function when creeped out. My knee jerk reaction is fear and anger and disgust... Im thankful most of my initial thoughts have been thoroughly covered by all the amazing peeps here at ACF. I can yell YES at the screen and feel semi satisfied while furiously mashing the "agree" rating.
I have met members from MFC, on RARE occasion. However, if they EVER showed up announced they would not be ok.
This all sounds like the WORST idea... the worst.

Don't get me started on the last man who surprised me unannounced... I imagine it is difficult to jerk off when the fingers of both hands are broken/crushed.
My poor little body is convulsing by the fact that you are stalking her and acting entitled about it. I'd say most cammodels are highly fearful of stalkers, myself included, FOR GOOD FUCKING REASON. The entitlement is excruciatingly frightening... tastes like metal and blood in my mouth and makes me see red. Its this entitlement over our personal space and bodies that has gotten me raped and beat in my past. Not ok. Not ok! Ive been stalked and its a terrible, crippling, feeling.
I also do not like surprises, and definitely not when coupled with stalkers. I do however, acknowledge that other people do like surprises...I'll stop here though. Don't want -anyone- misinterpreting it...

My mind is here to pick up the pieces.

It is a VERY big deal. But could become a lesser deal if you communicated with said model about your intentions, and are received favorably.

If you truly believe that she is okay with your online friendship becoming an in person friendship, and you truly want to keep your vacation a secret and a surprise, then ASK her about other ways of meeting up, or as a general topic. Or tell her you plan it for next year and then show up early, that way its still a surprise but she gets to tell you how she feels about it. Or maybe have a fellow friend/member of hers ask her how she would feel about meeting you in person? There are ways to tell if she is interested/ok with it or not, without revealing your plan in its entirety.

As others have pointed out, if she is not 1000% excited about the notion, seems hesitant in the least bit, then DO NOT DO IT. DO NOT.

Our brains will do whatever they can to get what the heart wants, including justifying some... irrational things. I wish you luck in navigating all that ish.

It would behoove you to screenshot the conversations with her and paste them here so we can help with any confusion about her enthusiasm or "consent" in this situation, and properly be able to analyze the degree of your -friendship-

I almost have no words for this.....

This guy can't be real. If he was real, he would have gotten the message after the first round of both models and regulars telling him (screaming at him) that this is the worst idea ever. Instead, he reply's ,several times, that "no you don't understand, we are really friends...".

If he is real, nothing will convince him that he is wrong, and this will end very badly for someone. I pray it's not her.

If he is fake, then good job getting everyone to agree on the results of the "surprise the model" scenario...

Either way, get help dude.

And Amber, if you haven't already, delete this idiot's profile/account...

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Status
Not open for further replies.