AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Would you be willing to date a guy who shaved his pubic hair and armpit hair?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Would you be willing to date a guy who shaved his pubic hair and armpit hair?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My boyfriend shaves like every part of his body so clearly I don’t care :haha:

Reactions: MarinaThyme
If I'm really attracted to someone what they do/don't do with their body hair will never be a deal breaker.
As far as preferences though I definitely lean towards natural or slightly trimmed at most. I don't really care for shaved pubes on men especially since I have sensitive skin and shave myself. Fucking a guy with shaved pube stubble is like scrubbing my cooch with wet sandpaper and it is not fun and the aftermath is not cute.

I'm not your target audience, but, I would hope someone would date me with shaved balls (tried the pubes above but got a bunch of red bumps and it felt weird against my boxers). Sometimes I'll shave my armpit hair if it gets out of hand like sticking out, but, again, uncomfortable.

Some of those hairs on my balls were getting longer than my penis (which is kind of embarrassing to admit).

When i was younger I shaved my arm hair for some reason---bad idea. I don't know why I did that.

I did date a girl once and she let her leg hairs grow out (we were trying to be free and hippie) and it wasn't a bad thing. She was great.

Last edited:
I don't particularly care. As long as he's not growing the Amazonian rainforest down there, I don't care about his pubic hair situation. I prefer less hair, but meh. A good chunk of my exes were naturally hairless, so I don't really mind either way.

Armpit hair doesn't bother me either way. With pubic hair I prefer trimmed really short. I'm okay with shaved and would rather that over a guy with a full bush, but shaving your pubes is a pain. Literally. I hate doing it myself, but more power to any guy that wants to do it.

Reactions: MarinaThyme
Status
Not open for further replies.