AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Would you be willing to date a guy who shaved his pubic hair and armpit hair?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted yes because that sort of thing doesn't matter to me. Hairy, hairless-whatever makes them the most comfortable.

DO the full Brazillian which includes your penis, balls, inner butt cheeks and asshole. Heck, might as well bleach yer asshole while you're at it because that's what women really care about.

Last edited:
  • Funny!
Reactions: Lelo1
I have a friend who got laser hair removal on everything from his neck down (but kept his beard) :wideyed:

My personal preference on a man is to have body hair in general but if that's what they liked I'd be cool with it too, so I picked 'yes'.

Do whatever you want. Shave or not.

Body hair or lack thereof isn't really that high priority on my list of things that make someone dateable. Not even sure it makes the list, ha.

Body hair (on a man) is a HUGE fetish of mine so I had to vote No. I mean, if I really liked the guy something like that wouldn't matter but I'd try to convince him to let it all grow out ;)

I once dated a guy who had wonderful luscious hair on every inch of his body. But he was obsessed with keeping his feet and toes completely hair free. Apparently, someone called them "hobbit feet" once, and since he was under 5'6" he took that as an extreme offense.

Since I'm Puerto Rican I have thick dark hair everywhere, so personally, I prefer being with someone who doesn't care about body hair on either of us!

Body hair is completely natural, some people like it while others don't. If you want to shave it off, decorate it, or do whatever you want to do I say go for it! If whoever you want to date has a problem with that, screw them, it's your body - your choice.

He shaves his pubes and his pits, but not his back? Well, maybe he's not part wookie like my dad, and doesn't have a hairy back, hmmm.

Nope, there's still this glaring "but he's a he" problem. I just can't get past that part.

I mean, I'm not into hairless. I'm not into gorillas, either. I like a guy who naturally has a normal amount of hair and doesn't shave/wax.

I would never ask a guy to start or stop shaving/waxing on my account, but if he had too much/too little for my taste and it REALLY bugged me, I'd probably chalk that off too "not my type, physically" and move on.

Reactions: Summer Raynes
Ex husband was naturally hairless. And he shaved his down there hair.. He had maybe like 10 hairs under his pits.

Come to think of it... All the guys I dated were pretty not hairy. Hm. I'm not a fan of facial hair so good for me. I suppose I could date a guy with facial hair...

Eh. Not lookin to date or even be in a relationship of any kind lol.

I mean, I'm not into hairless. I'm not into gorillas, either. I like a guy who naturally has a normal amount of hair and doesn't shave/wax.

I would never ask a guy to start or stop shaving/waxing on my account, but if he had too much/too little for my taste and it REALLY bugged me, I'd probably chalk that off too "not my type, physically" and move on.

Trimming of body hair is acceptable in your case? Seems most only talk about shaving or waxing. But, what if he trims the hair with a clipper/guide so it isn't as long?

Not just pubic, but all. Chest included. Such as using a #2 clipper guide

I just feel like a guy who grows so much on his chest he'd NEED to wouldn't be my type. I don't see the need for a man to do anything with his armpit hair.

I just feel like a guy who grows so much on his chest he'd NEED to wouldn't be my type. I don't see the need for a man to do anything with his armpit hair.

Fair enough, thanks. Was inquiring as said where it seemed the focus was on shaving or waxing. Just like pubic hair trimming, there's a desire to trim chest/back hair when it get too long as well. Which, is how I am. I find that when the hair gets too long, I'll use a clipper to trim the length to a more comfortable level. Sometimes, I've had chest hair get caught on zippers, etc and it hurts. Trimming helps eliminate that.

Agreed! it wouldn't bother me either, much more important things to worry about than pubic hair! ..when it comes to dating haha :)

Status
Not open for further replies.