AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Would you ever meet a guy that you have known for a month and cam with him?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 22, 2016
I've been on Chaturbate watching couples, single girls, transsexuals, you name it, for 4 years now.

It has gotten to the point were I have modded for a ton of girls, gotten feelings then they always do me wrong.

My question to yall if; If you knew a mod, or just a frequent memeber in your room for a week or a month or longer would you get on cam with if he asked.

I have been looking for a girl to cam with. I know I can go online by myself but I just want a mate. My name is the same on here as it is on Chaturbate. You may have seen me in your room. I've been there for a while. Haha.

I really want to look for a girl. I would enjoy it very much and I hear couple shows get more views and tokens. I would love to help out and just have fun with it. Something I always wanted to do, but no girl would have to balls to meet me. :(

I'm very nice, sometimes I try to be an asshole just so they like me and hide who I am cause I felt like being who I am (nice) is just creepy. I'm not a killer or or any of that shit. I'm a normal 22 year old boy who life in an apartment and works at Dominos and comes home to see his Teaddy bear cause no girl would like me.

Here is a pic of me. I am told I am devishly cute. Yet, I can't find a cam girl. Maybe it's all in my mind but I would like some clearance from you girls. Help me out?

I would never cam with some stranger.

1. Why would I share my money with some random dude?

2. STD's.. I require a full panel STD test from females I do hardcore with a male would be no different.

3. B/G shows DONT make that much money- G/G shows do much better and I would much rather cam with a female who has experience, is a professional and not some random guy who just wants to have sex with me...

4. It's REALLY hard for a guy to cam- you have to be able to stay hard and keep hard, Have a big cock and be hot. Also be able to cam for a long period of time of stopping and starting and controlling your penis. It's not as easy as you think.

5. If I was to cam with a guy it would be my boyfriend- I'm sure most girls would want it to be someone in there real life- not a member from a cam site (no matter how long you have been her mod)

Having someone professional and someone who takes this seriously is number 1 on a list for me. You have to have a personality and be able to keep up. I think most girls would never just cam with a stranger (this is why your'e having a hard time, plus like I mentioned before no girl is going to share her tokens with a stranger)

You're going about this all wrong. You can't go "find a camgirl". We are not a commodity you can purchase or find to have and to do with what you please. Most camgirls are extremely secretive and for good reason. There is a ton of risk involved for a girl to cam with some random guy (whether he's a mod, a huge tipper, or none of the aforementioned) and on top of that, agree to cam with him. There is an incredibly slim chance you will find a girl to cam with through a camsite. Most of those girls cam solo for a reason, and/or have relationships with people outside of their public camming persona. Your odds are better if you find a girl in real life that has expressed an interest in couples camming (tough I know, because of the secretive nature of this career path). If you had a girlfriend and camming was something you watched together, and you both agreed you'd like to try your hand at it, then you'd have something here. Just wanting to cam with a girl is a fantasy. I'm sure everyone wants that. But even as a camgirl myself, it's pretty tough to just get another girl to come over and broadcast with me. The industry is a lot more complex on a business level and on an intricate personal level as well. This is a type of work that deals with the performers' emotions. It is also something that could very well impact the way the rest of your life turns out. Many people are ousted as adult performers and shamed for it, making it incredibly difficult to get a job doing much else. I think you need to take some time to ponder this fantasy of yours on a level you may not have quite touched on before.

You need to ask some girl you know in your day to day life. Why would any model who already has their own thing going on cut some random dude into their job profits. There is zero need to do that, I'd imagine any girl knows someone already to cam with. Also, as someone who watches couples cams quite a bit I can totally say that nobody cares who the guy is anyway, just that there IS a guy in the action lol, doesn't matter who.

Dudes who refer to themselves as "nice" are rarely nice. If I wanted to cam with a member, the fact that they were a member would not be a deal breaker. But, a member asking for that kind of thing because they are "nice" or whatever makes you think you're special among the rest of us, would be.

but no girl would have to balls to meet me. :(

This expression is used in an insulting way, as if you say the person lacking the balls has no courage in a shameful way... rather than is just private, cautious or all out uninterested.
Instead of metaphorically disembowling you with my words over this statement, I'm going to assume a mis speak and just inform you so you don't disrespect people to such a degree again. :)

Also, get on cam by yourself first and pay your damn dues.

This could be way off, so if it is, I apologise. It's also gonna be blunt, but it's probably best you hear these things sooner rather than later and for your own benefit (as well as the benefit of others) take this shit on board and really think about it. Bullet points!

• The vast majority of self-anointed "nice guys" are not all that nice. Rather than looking at themselves and their faults and trying to work out what's truly preventing them from getting what they want out of romantic/sexual relationships, they tend to construct this fallacy around themselves in which they convince themselves that they are not the problem, but rather it's the women in their life who "do them wrong", always passing them over for an "abusive jerk" rather than acquiescing to the whims of a "nice guy". They come to resent these women and the men these women fuck and fail to see that in their own way, they're being just as abusive (maybe not physically, but psychologically) as the "jerks" they claim to be a safe haven from. You even admit to a form of this, and yet you hold women responsible for your passive-aggressive actions. That's kinda worrying.
  • You are not entitled to sex with a cam girl. Cam girls have a million reasons not to bed their members. It's not a lack of balls that prevents them from sleeping with you; it's a combination of - if your post here is anything to go by - the vibe you give off to them, and common sense and self preservation (rightly) taking precedent over everything else.
  • You seem like a good-looking kid (though I'm probably not the best person to judge) so I don't think that's the problem. Women aren't in the wrong for not wanting to sleep with you, so eliminate that thought process entirely and take a look at what's left, yo. You don't want to go through your life ruled by a misguided sense of entitlement and all the resentment that comes with it.

It has gotten to the point were I have modded for a ton of girls, gotten feelings then they always do me wrong.

Catching feelings for someone and them not reciprocating those feelings is not doing you wrong. Cam models not wanting to fuck you or not developing feelings for you, isn't doing you wrong. Please get this ass backwards and grossly entitled idea out of your head.

You do not sound like a nice guy, at all. Just from reading your post.

And to answer your original question, I would never meet up with a guy that I met through a cam site. Not under any circumstance, not in a million years. I'm not a person that likes to speak in absolutes much, but when it comes to this, I am absolutely sure. Never, ever. So, obviously I would never cam with a member because I would never even meet one.

And this has nothing to do with a lack of testicles on my part.

comes home to see his Teaddy bear cause no girl would like me.

Eye-Roll-gif-2.gif

You are not entitled to sex with a cam girl. Cam girls have a million reasons not to bed their members. It's not a lack of balls that prevents them from sleeping with you; it's a combination of - if your post here is anything to go by - the vibe you give off to them, and common sense and self preservation (rightly) taking precedent over everything else.

No one is EVER entitled to sex with anyone, no matter the reason. In spite of us being sex workers, cam girls STILL do not owe anyone anything. Women of any profession (lawyer, musician, cam girl, teacher, etc) are not vending machines into which you put "niceness tokens" or money and then sex comes out. That's not how it works.

Couples shows on chaturbate indeed get more viewers then solo girls because the majority of them are so desperate that they have sex in front of the webcam for 100-300 tokens . As for the tokens , a single girl can definitely make much more tokens then a couple , as a couple is very hard to gain regulars , the guys are tipping just to see immediate action . I've been on chaturbate for almost as long as you've been so I know my facts ;) . And another thing...for an amateur guy is very hard to keep an erection for h in front of the webcam....just imagine how embarassed you'd feel if ur "buddy" decides to die in front of 2k viewers and everyone in the chat will start making fun of you . I've seen it happen before on cam .

Couples shows on chaturbate indeed get more viewers then solo girls because the majority of them are so desperate that they have sex in front of the webcam for 100-300 tokens . As for the tokens , a single girl can definitely make much more tokens then a couple , as a couple is very hard to gain regulars , the guys are tipping just to see immediate action . I've been on chaturbate for almost as long as you've been so I know my facts ;) . And another thing...for an amateur guy is very hard to keep an erection for h in front of the webcam....just imagine how embarassed you'd feel if ur "buddy" decides to die in front of 2k viewers and everyone in the chat will start making fun of you . I've seen it happen before on cam .
A model had a show requested with her bf. They had stopped camming together because, like you said, the money wasn't there. Before the show, she told me "Watch, we will have 1k viewers in a hurry."

Well, they didn't get 1k viewers, but did manage around 700. Some blue names, but mostly greys and guests. Nobody (literally nobody) chatted. One guy sent a few 15 token tips iirc, presumably offering a little nasty encouragement in the tipnotes.

If it hadn't been for the single tipper who requested and paid for the show ahead of time, the whole venture would have been a laughable waste of time.

It's not that girls don't have the balls to meet you. They don't want to. I'm going to be blatantly honest. You sound creepy, desperate and no one will be able to take you serious. "....works at Dominos and comes home to see his Teaddy bear cause no girl would like me." This. When you go to a job interview you don't tell the interviewer how you've never had a job before because employers don't like you. Why would you do that with a girl who's much more likely to make you extra money then the other way around? Bottom line is we want someone professional and who is going to help us make more money than we would on our own... Not a person who just wants to have fun for a few tokens.. If we wanted that we would choose someone we know in our real lives over some guy we just met on the internet.

Had to edit: I forgot to say this. Drop the "cam girls masturbate on the internet so they must be perfectly fine with having sex with anyone" mentality. And the thought process that if we don't, there is something somehow wrong with us. We are people. We have feelings, preferences and standards too. The reality is you want to have sex with a cam girl more than she needs you in her show. Because that's really all it seems like you want, to have fun and use her popularity to gain extra income.

Last edited:
Nope;

1) I would require a full panel of tests and so on for STD's
2) If I don't have a connection with them I can't sleep with them
3) I love my boyfriend and I prefer to have sex with him over all else.

I have nothing against my frequent viewers and the ones I trust to mod for me; but for me sex/intercourse and so on should be left for two people who love one another/ have a deep connection with one another

You might want to stop referring to yourself as a boy if you are 22. Time to become a man. You need to cut out all that teaddy (not sure if typo or if I'm wildly out of touch and a teddy bear for tea time or some shit exists) bear talk and maybe focus on no longer working at Dominos. You are young and should have a relatively easy time meeting new people to try new things with simply by going out to bars. Lazy millennials raised by the internet expect everything to just be handed to them nowadays. Back in my day, you had to leave the house and put in a little effort to get laid. If you wanted herb or pills and your normal dudes were out, you'd have to deal with shady characters and situations. You couldn't just walk into a store or send out a whisper and have some non threatening skinny jean wearing hipster drop it off for you. If you were too drunk and obnoxious for the cab driver, you couldn't just rely on some sawft uber driver, you had to take the ankle express.

91sn32Q.jpg

You might want to stop referring to yourself as a boy if you are 22. Time to become a man. You need to cut out all that teaddy (not sure if typo or if I'm wildly out of touch and a teddy bear for tea time or some shit exists) bear talk and maybe focus on no longer working at Dominos. You are young and should have a relatively easy time meeting new people to try new things with simply by going out to bars. Lazy millennials raised by the internet expect everything to just be handed to them nowadays. Back in my day, you had to leave the house and put in a little effort to get laid. If you wanted herb or pills and your normal dudes were out, you'd have to deal with shady characters and situations. You couldn't just walk into a store or send out a whisper and have some non threatening skinny jean wearing hipster drop it off for you. If you were too drunk and obnoxious for the cab driver, you couldn't just rely on some sawft uber driver, you had to take the ankle express.

While I agree with most of your post, I think the guy was joking about the teddy (but really, even if he wasn't, who the fuck are we to judge someone for owning a teddy?) and there's nothing wrong with working at Domino's. We know nothing about this guy's employment options, we know nothing about his placement in the company (he could be running his own franchise for all we know), and a job is a job. He's working, and that's more than many his age are doing. Seems silly and elitist to judge someone for working a job that pays the bills, just because they're not a lawyer or a doctor.

He's working, and that's more than many his age are doing.

Okay this is total fucking bullshit. Who are these 20 somethings that you know that just don't work and skate by on their parents dollar? Sure, a few do but holy shit, not many and not anywhere near a majority. Most parents aren't in a position financially that would allow their adult offspring to not work.

As a 20 something with plenty of friends who are also 20 somethings, I hardly know anyone who doesn't work. And if they don't, it's because they've taken out massive school loans that they'll have to work their asses off to pay later.

A job at dominoes is more than most people his age are doing? You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

Reactions: Booty_4U and Tilly
Okay this is total fucking bullshit. Who are these 20 somethings that you know that just don't work and skate by on their parents dollar? Sure, a few do but holy shit, not many and not anywhere near a majority. Most parents aren't in a position financially that would allow their adult offspring to not work.

As a 20 something with plenty of friends who are also 20 somethings, I hardly know anyone who doesn't work. And if they don't, it's because they've taken out massive school loans that they'll have to work their asses off to pay later.

A job at dominoes is more than most people his age are doing? You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

Please re-read what I wrote.

Your previous post is completely unrelated to the part of my post that you quoted. You also seem to be taking the stance that working at Domino's is somehow shameful.
You literally said that just having a job is more than what most people my age are doing. That's simply not true. Having a job is like the bare minimum. Most people I know are working and going to school full time. I know a few people that are working 2 jobs and going to school. That's doing more than most people our age. Not simply having a job.

And no where did I talk any shit about dominoes. I've known people who've worked there, it's a shit job but not a shameful one.

Reactions: Booty_4U
You literally said that just having a job is more than what most people my age are doing. That's simply not true. Having a job is like the bare minimum. Most people I know are working and going to school full time. I know a few people that are working 2 jobs and going to school. That's doing more than most people our age. Not simply having a job.

And no where did I talk any shit about dominoes. I've known people who've worked there, it's a shit job but not a shameful one.

Nowhere did I say that. Are you mis-reading the word "many" as "most" or "all"?

Nowhere did I say that. Are you mis-reading the word "many" as "most" or "all"?

Many is still way off.

I live in a college town, surrounded by 20 somethings and we're all working our asses off. A very small percentage of people at that age don't work. Hell, by then, a lot of people have already graduated with their bachelors degree. No one's sitting on their ass twiddling their thumbs.

All I'm saying is no 22 year old should get a pat on the back for just having a job. Who the fuck is 22 and not working? Because I'm not seeing these people anywhere.

Reactions: Booty_4U
Status
Not open for further replies.