AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Would you play?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

How many tokens would you give to play?

Votes: 1 25.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 25.0%

• More

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nextdoormilf

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 9, 2016
MFC Username
Nextdoormilf
Hi all,

I'm a cam model on MFC and up to now not done any games prizes etc.

I have just bought disk game picture included and each go will have 3 drops to add up a score.

I know the prizes I'll offer again attached.

Would love you opinions 1) would you play this game and 2) how much would you expect to pay.

Attachments

• sketch-1464341710331.png
    sketch-1464341710331.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
  • 8df812d6-c802-46a9-8b00-9ce2ff194287.jpg
    8df812d6-c802-46a9-8b00-9ce2ff194287.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 18
Personally I would take out the skype show and the custom vid, and replace it with say 5 min pussy toy play and an instant cumshow for 15. Both those options mean work out with MFC which can become a bit of a drag. If you take those out then I would charge 80tks for it, the lower price and the prizes should encourage members to tip in the hopes that they will win the cumshow. This means that if the game doesn't take off for whatever reason then you dont do one shot where someone gets full points and your stuck doing a skype or custom for a small amount. If you want to include prizes like skypes and customs in a game then what I do is offer different price teirs. So say 80tks for small prizes like flashes and spanks, tease etc. 100tks for bigger prizes like pussy play, toy play, oil etc maybe snapchat, kik and say 500tks for 10 min customs, skypes, phone number or whatever you have that is maybe normally more than 500tks so it is a good deal to them. Hope that helps.

Personally I would take out the skype show and the custom vid, and replace it with say 5 min pussy toy play and an instant cumshow for 15. Both those options mean work out with MFC which can become a bit of a drag. If you take those out then I would charge 80tks for it, the lower price and the prizes should encourage members to tip in the hopes that they will win the cumshow. This means that if the game doesn't take off for whatever reason then you dont do one shot where someone gets full points and your stuck doing a skype or custom for a small amount. If you want to include prizes like skypes and customs in a game then what I do is offer different price teirs. So say 80tks for small prizes like flashes and spanks, tease etc. 100tks for bigger prizes like pussy play, toy play, oil etc maybe snapchat, kik and say 500tks for 10 min customs, skypes, phone number or whatever you have that is maybe normally more than 500tks so it is a good deal to them. Hope that helps.

Fantastic advice thank you so much!!!!!!

I'm totally going to take your advice and change them over finger crossed people go for it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.