AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned for playing an approved game...? ;____;

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 19, 2023
hello, I am a Vtuber (username BabydollStarlit) and I was banned today while I was just playing a game..? I was playing Breeders of the Nephelym for the first time, which is on the approved CB list, and I even had the tag on and everything.

My chat suspects I was banned under Obscenity/Beastiality rules, because at the time I was watching a scene in which my character gets fucked by a Centaur woman. The ENTIRE game is predicated on the concept of breeding fantasy hybrid races, so why would it be an approved game if this is problematic?? My discord community suspects its because I was too zoomed in and it looked like a horse for a short while? I am attaching an image of the scene.

Please help. I want to cry. I sent a normal email/support ticket in, but I was hoping @punker barbie or somebody could help me faster as my entire ability to pay bills hinges on my CB account....thank you for reading.

Starlit

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-12 021823.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-12 021823.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 12
Reactions: inertvolcano
hello, I am a Vtuber (username BabydollStarlit) and I was banned today while I was just playing a game..? I was playing Breeders of the Nephelym for the first time, which is on the approved CB list, and I even had the tag on and everything.

My chat suspects I was banned under Obscenity/Beastiality rules, because at the time I was watching a scene in which my character gets fucked by a Centaur woman. The ENTIRE game is predicated on the concept of breeding fantasy hybrid races, so why would it be an approved game if this is problematic?? My discord community suspects its because I was too zoomed in and it looked like a horse for a short while? I am attaching an image of the scene.

Please help. I want to cry. I sent a normal email/support ticket in, but I was hoping @punker barbie or somebody could help me faster as my entire ability to pay bills hinges on my CB account....thank you for reading.

Starlit
I'm curious what CB responded with in regards to this. Please update us when you can :)

Reactions: inertvolcano
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.