AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate "BEST ROOM" competition is gone.. (Why)? CB used to pay $10 ten dollars per hour to the best room on site.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2021
Why has Chaturbate dropped the "Best Room on CB" competion?

I support 4 rooms on CB (Moderate) and it was really exciting to see them get to number one.

Each hour CB would pay $10 ten dollars to the number one room

As a prize

And $5 five dollars to the number two room

It was a lot of fun trying to win that top spot but then it just vanished.

I also notice the room users have got to crazy numbers.

Rooms are now boasting 14,000 - 16,000 - even 20,000

Something is off with the user numbers on CB.

I realise this is two questions

1) Why have CB stopped the competion

2) What is up with their user numbers lately !

hey ! maybe this buying traffic is really working and site cant control this anymore? on romanian forums i see a lot of comany:S selling traffic and they quaranty this trafic put them up on pages ..
also in my opinion a model with 16000 users in the room dont really care about those 10$ per h... pretty sure they making at least 250$ per h online ///

Upvote 0
Lol. $10 won’t even buy an “All The Way” cheeseburger from Five Guys. 😂

Upvote 0
All that has changed for that is , you must be broadcasting yourself to see the contest tab now. At least need to use the broadcast yourself button even if not actually streaming

Not every user can see it anymore

As far as the user numbers they are pretty much useless since 13000, 15000 even 19000+ will be anons. I think it is because CB themselves have bought more advertising so most of those anons are from the pop up and pop under adverts

Upvote 0
All that has changed for that is , you must be broadcasting yourself to see the contest tab now. At least need to use the broadcast yourself button even if not actually streaming

Not every user can see it anymore
There's a link to the contest section, with current day's winners and previous winners, at the footer of any CB page (arrowed, below) - it works for me even if I'm logged out?
Screenshot 2023-11-04 at 20-48-57 Chaturbate.png

Upvote 0
The contest never made sense to me, because $10/hr is insignificant to anyone in a position to win it.

I still lol about Arousr doing that contest last year where models send a submission of 10 professional/semi-professional quality foot fetish photos for a chance to win $20. 😂 And your feet must be in a different pose in each photo.

Upvote 0
I still lol about Arousr doing that contest last year where models send a submission of 10 professional/semi-professional quality foot fetish photos for a chance to win $20. 😂 And your feet must be in a different pose in each photo.
CB did something similar for a chance to win $5k. Pretty sure almost no one read the fine print which was we get to keep your media and use it however we want forever and ever and ever.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Reminds me something from the tv show The OA, someone created a contest as a way to get thousands of people do do work without having to pay them

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Thanks for all the feedbacks on this.. Aha - yes I now see the "TAB" for the contest..

Its a bit hidden.. But I will use it to check the rankings Live !! Great to know it's still running ( even in not really well advertised )

It also looks like claims are not automatically paid. Cammers have to apply for payment.

"$11,000 USD a month.. Say CB".. Yeah But I wonder if every winner applies for their payment. I will let my rooms know...

Thank you for all the advice.!

Upvote 0
"$11,000 USD a month.. Say CB".. Yeah But I wonder if every winner applies for their payment. I will let my rooms know...
They don't have to do anything extra to receive contest payout, it shows up as a separate line item very similar to how earnings from the affiliate program would show up.

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.