AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Would you rather

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wake up at 4, I can imagine pissing a lot of people off by falling asleep on them :hilarious:

Would you rather live in a house with awful unmaskable smells or have an unending bug problem, especially house centipedes?

Would you rather live in a house with awful unmaskable smells or have an unending bug problem, especially house centipedes?

Rather have the smells, bugs freak me out too much.

Would you rather be 12 feet tall or only 12 inches tall?

12-feet tall (or 3.65-metres for those of us using metric). Just imagine the King Kong re-enactments.

Would you rather...Swallow a vibrating egg/bullet accidentally or lose one in your anus?

That's tough... I think when because if I know how but not when it'd be so scary being around the circumstances of the death.

Would you rather have your fingers glued together for 24hrs or eat a whole pineapple (rind and all) in under 10min?

Reactions: TheeDuchess
deffo brussel sprouts. they're delicious if made right!

would you rather be eternally cold or eternally hot?

Reactions: Poison_Ivy21
eternally cold, you can always dress to warm up but to dress down becomes impossible once u are nakie hehe

would you rather be subjected to listening only to rock music your whole life or rap?

rock >.<

would you rather travel for the rest of your life or stay where you live but be unable to leave?

Travel for the rest of my life!

would you rather eat a slug for breakfast everyday for the rest of your life! OR eat a cooked rat for the rest of your life for breakfast!!??

Sorry but its what popped in my head!

A slug would be quick & easy to go down... So I guess..? Lol ew

Something I remember from firehotquotes long ago... Which would you choose; the one who YOU love... Or the one who loves YOU?

Android. I don't need a fruit stamped on my phone to feel like I belong.

Would you rather eat bland, tasteless food for the rest of your life and weigh the "normal" weight for your height or eat delicious food and be no less than 400lbs overweight?

eat bland food.. I have never been at normal weight.

would you rather be trapped in the last TV show you watched or the last movie you watched?
The last movie I watched :shame: just watched Magic Mike XXL yuuummm!!

Would you rather to never be able to listen to music again or never be able to watch TV/videos?

never watch tv./videos. I love music to much.

would you rather be forced to only read you favorite book for the rest of your life or never be able to read again?

Since I would not be able to read anything else anyway, I'll go with not reading ever again.

Would you rather have to listen to Nyan Cat for 10 hours every day or never watch YouTube ever agin?

Never watching youtube again hahaha

Would you rather eat broccoli at eat every meal or never drink alcohol again?

I love broccoli but I know a lot of people hate it!

Would rather have super sensitive hearing or A super sensitive sense of smell?
Wow both these suck because repetitive noises agitate me and I really don't wanna smell someone's armpits every time I hug them..
I choose the hearing, because earplugs :p

Would you rather have a single deposit of $1,000,000 or guaranteed love and acceptance for the rest of your life.

LOL, this actually works out for me, I'm vegeterian and I eat tofu/soy products day in and out. :p Tofu 4 life.

...plus that Is just way safer than roadkill.

Would you rather lick peanut butter off of an old man's foot or have a stranger shave off half of your hair and have to keep it rsw like that for a week?

Never drink coffee again. I don't like coffee anyway so it's not like anything would change XD

Wear a whole mummified baby as a hat
or
Wear a hat of rotten rat carcasses

Neither one actually has to touch your head, but you have to wear the hat for a whole week.

Came back to see if I could get a tough one, since the tofu one was easy (seems like I gave an easy one too!)

I'd wear the mummified baby. It's mummified so most of the gross stuff dried out or was removed decades ago, and would bring me either great honor or terrible luck. It would also be a great conversation starter on MFC, and help me weed out paleontologists and archeologists :p

Okay, so,
Would you rather have to sit on a toilet for a week
Or lie in bed for a week?

Pretty much have to decide "do I want leg cramps and to sleep while sitting or bed sores and diapers?"

Status
Not open for further replies.