1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

Would you rather

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by LilyEvans, Apr 15, 2014.

1. OohOlivia

Cam Model

No eyebrows because I can just draw on eyebrows. I feel like nail-less fingers will look like little penises

Would you rather have sextuplets or never have kids?

2. PHOSELOVER2

I'm already fat, the 100,000 steps would kill me before i reached the ice cream. I'd choose the orgasm, you need some kind of reward for walking that much.

Would you rather live in the house of your dreams with all the comforts and anything you could need, even robots to serve you but, you're on a island and would never have contact with another person ever again. Or, would you rather live in a shack with nothing but a bed and very limited food options, but there are a lot of friends and family with you.

3. nastynographer

Hmm, I'd go for the shack. Maybe having no contact with anyone ever again would be too much to me :)

Would you rather be friends again with someone you lost contact but used to be super close to or meet someone new that has many similarities to you now?

4. Daphne

I would prefer to meet someone new. Past, it's past!

Would you rather be sored in your ass all of your life after a good fuck or date/marry again your ex?

5. Tara Parker

HAHA Definitely sore for the rest of my life. My ex was a MISTAKE :D :D :D

----

Would you rather be able to go to any theme park in the world for free for the rest of your life or eat for free at any drive through restaurant for the rest of your life?

6. AlbinoGator

Free taco bell forever!

Ok this one is disturbing but...
    Would you rather watch your parents have sex every day for the rest of your life or join in once to stop it? :eek:

7. camillarose

Cam Model

I would have to say no eyebrows (i could always draw some on lol)

Would you rather be extremely healthy or extremely wealthy?

8. oowapp

Definitely drive through for free, just don't got to theme parks enough.

Would you rather die suddenly without being able to say goodbye to your loved ones or die slowly knowing they feel the pain of your suffering even though you get to say your goodbyes and prepare for everything?

9. AlbinoGator

Jeez.... is it really that hard to keep track of the last would you rather question?

10. LissNoir

I would rather die suddenly. We all know the end is inevitable, so live each day like it's your last. No regerts.

Would you rather be a reverse centaur (head of a horse, body of a man) or a reverse mermaid (head of a fish, body of a woman)?

• Like Like x 1