AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Would you rather

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would prefer to meet someone new. Past, it's past!

Would you rather be sored in your ass all of your life after a good fuck or date/marry again your ex?

HAHA Definitely sore for the rest of my life. My ex was a MISTAKE :D :D :D

----

Would you rather be able to go to any theme park in the world for free for the rest of your life or eat for free at any drive through restaurant for the rest of your life?

Free taco bell forever!

Ok this one is disturbing but...
Would you rather watch your parents have sex every day for the rest of your life or join in once to stop it? :eek:

Would you rather be able to go to any theme park in the world for free for the rest of your life or eat for free at any drive through restaurant for the rest of your life?
Definitely drive through for free, just don't got to theme parks enough.

Would you rather die suddenly without being able to say goodbye to your loved ones or die slowly knowing they feel the pain of your suffering even though you get to say your goodbyes and prepare for everything?

Would you rather die suddenly without being able to say goodbye to your loved ones or die slowly knowing they feel the pain of your suffering even though you get to say your goodbyes and prepare for everything?
I would rather die suddenly. We all know the end is inevitable, so live each day like it's your last. No regerts.

Would you rather be a reverse centaur (head of a horse, body of a man) or a reverse mermaid (head of a fish, body of a woman)?

Reactions: oowapp
Would you rather to be just you and your dog or you and a cat on empty planet??

Me and the dog (even though I don't have any pets...lol).

Would you rather be sentenced to life without the possibility of parole OR death (and you can choose the method of your death)?

Definitely having my right blinker on!

Would you rather speak a language nobody understands but sounds beautiful or speak a language everyone understands but you don't like the sound of it?

Speak a beautiful language no one can understand.

Would you rather have to vacuum your hair or blow dry your floor? Ha

Same breakfast... I seriously already do and I love it :hungry:

Would you rather be permanently tripping balls for the rest of your life or be the most boring business man whos favorite past time is doing his taxes, for the rest of your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.