AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Would you rather

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I searched and didn't find any would-you-rather games so if I missed one like a dumbo let me know!

I'm sure you all know the rules: Would you rather A, or B? Answer with your choice and ask your own question! Your choices can be funny, silly, positive, negative, sexy, whatever.

Would you rather never eat your favorite food again, or never eat anything BUT your favorite food again?

Unibrow,

Would you rather go to Hogwarts and still be a muggle or live in a world with Pokemon, but only be able to catch Magikarps?

Snake

Would you rather ride a bicycle in the snow or drive a convertible with the top down during the rain?

Reactions: LilyEvans
Bottle of olive oil but omg both of those are awful :lol:

Would you rather have to watch the same episode of the Big Bang Theory fourteen times per day for the rest of your life, OR every time you went into the bathroom, have to fight an angry Canada goose?

Assuming that the average TBBT episode is 22 minutes long, watching the same episode fourteen times a day would take 5.14 hours out of my day, every day, for the rest of my life. I'd rather deal with the goose. I guess after a couple of times you kinda have it down and then you can vary your fighting style every time? Could be fun. Who knows. Or maybe I can make it my friend, if it's the same goose every time.

Would you rather fight 100 duck-sized horses or one horse-sized duck?

Oooh that's a hard one.
Heal.

Would you rather have your picture taken and shown publicly when your hair is really greasy and dirty or wearing a grungy stained t-shirt?

LilyEvans said:
I searched and didn't find any would-you-rather games so if I missed one like a dumbo let me know!

I'm sure you all know the rules: Would you rather A, or B? Answer with your choice and ask your own question! Your choices can be funny, silly, positive, negative, sexy, whatever.

Would you rather never eat your favorite food again, or never eat anything BUT your favorite food again?

Lily, I created this one a while ago https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... 39&t=14388
But it has been dead since September. I am going to play yours. :thumbleft:

Would you rather have your picture taken and shown publicly when your hair is really greasy and dirty or wearing a grungy stained t-shirt?

Well, beings that I am bald. I will go for the greasy stained shirt! :oops:

Would you rather have a super human sense of smell or super hearing ability?

Super hearing ability. Can you imagine having super smell in a public restroom? No thank you!

Would you rather be submissive or dominant?

Stranded on an island. The idea of prison terrifies me. o.0

Would you rather be deaf but able to play the most beautiful music ever, or the world's most amazing chef with no tastebuds?

The world's most amazing chef with no tastebuds.
Not being able to hear the people I love anymore would mess me up so bad >_>

Would you rather relive your high school prom or watch a video of your own birth happening?

Never ending dirty laundry pile. Dirty kitchens (like even just with dishes) make me crazy.

Inspired by Alice's - would your rather be deaf or blind?

Liliana_Rayne said:
Deaf, I like seeing

Would you rather
-Always get away with lying
-Always know when other people are lying

Always know!

Would you rather live with only your basic needs met and have everlasting true love or be very wealthy with somewhat shallow relationships?

orgasms in public places :dance:

Would you rather wear 6 inch heels every day or always go barefoot?

Status
Not open for further replies.