AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

wow sorry but cb is unfair

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmazingAlexaNY

Deactivated Account
Cam Model
Feb 9, 2020
MFC Username
Amazing_Alexa
Chaturbate Username
_Awesome_Alexa
so i made a joke about having a fake id. i get banned yet someone can join my room saying there gonna rape me and they don't get banned such bullshit.

also i said sorry right after i joked

life is gonna more be boring now... i cammed on cb alot. also had alot of online friends there. none had email or anything. oh well... i mean i was thinking about camming less anyways but... but going for 100% to 0 % cant explain what i mean is gonna be hard. not sure if i wanna try another site yet. sorry peoples. :(

Upvote 0
life is gonna more be boring now... i cammed on cb alot. also had alot of online friends there. none had email or anything. oh well... i mean i was thinking about camming less anyways but... but going for 100% to 0 % cant explain what i mean is gonna be hard. not sure if i wanna try another site yet. sorry peoples. :(
Did they say you were completely banned from the platform? They may end up just asking you to submit a passport.

Upvote 0
I'm not a model, but I wonder if CB support has a way to get you unbanned after a possible re-verification of ID (e.g. passport?) I know punker barbie was already tagged so I won't do it again, but I'd try contacting her, or raising a ticket seeing if there is a way to be unbanned going forward. There aren't any guarantees, but it wouldn't hurt to try.

If CB doesn't work out... as I got from my rewatch binge of The Walking Dead:
“dolor hic tibi proderit olim.”
latin for: “Be patient and tough; someday this pain will be useful to you.”

Upvote 0
i just feel like i fail at everything in the long-run i cant get a real job i cant handle it, also cant drive why am i still on earth... i am venting here... i cant drive beause i cant judge how far or close things are very well... its something due to my eyes and something wrong in brain.... T_T

Upvote 0
sorry but a therapist is not always enough and i only have two friends in real life.... one is my room-mate but sometimes he is emotional abusive in ways i am very emotional due to my mental health problems i hate my brain sometimes. i would leave but i have no family near me.... also i kinda love him even thou he can be abusive sometimes with words. i hate my brain.... again sorry but i needed to vent a little . also i dont do well with people sometimes. again i am sorry. :(

Upvote 0
i just feel like i fail at everything in the long-run i cant get a real job i cant handle it, also cant drive why am i still on earth... i am venting here... i cant drive beause i cant judge how far or close things are very well... its something due to my eyes and something wrong in brain.... T_T
*incoming my long-ass random spiel*
I know you're venting, but I've had a similar mindset before, so I'll just talk to myself for a bit hehe :) .
i just feel like i fail at everything in the long-run
This is your mind playing tricks on you. Humans in general do this to themselves all the time-- paying attention to their failures and not recognizing their successes. We also often trap ourselves in mindsets of "I can't do this" or "my life is always spiraling downhill." My response to that is, even when it all may seem hopeless, to keep up hope regardless and keep trying. I'd argue that it takes a certain amount of faith to stop yourself from falling into a loop of a negative self-fulfilling prophecy. In other words, it can be a pitfall to keep thinking everything is a failure, because it can stop you from looking for successes. It can put you under the illusion/assumption that "everything will fail, so no bother trying." However, it's the complete opposite.

I'd also throw out statistical regression as something to keep in mind. It's a fancy math term basically saying "all outliers return to their means." In other words, something is likely to go back to average instead of getting worse and worse. So, if you're having a bad time now, know that things are more likely to get better than worse. Keep in mind, humans are naturally bad at predicting the future. We base too much on past and current trends.
Thus, if we graphed our happiness levels to time, we sometimes see like this:
1613605860134.png
And then we think we're doomed and heading in a downward spiral. However, the unpredictability of life may make it so our happiness levels end up like this:

1613605906112.png
We don't always see the big picture, so hang in there and keep working hard. You'll get to where you want to be at some point. It just takes time and effort to work a miracle :)
i cant get a real job i cant handle it
What is a real job? What is a real job or not is what you make of it. If you find something you enjoy and/or are good at, who is to say that it isn't right? If it's something you choose to do, it's a real job. Again, you're being too hard on yourself :)
also cant drive why am i still on earth
The meaning of life is a mystery to all. Even the happiest, smartest person in the world doesn't really know. After all, death seems so scary and wrong, but it seems like 10,000 years from now, our 100 or less years won't matter much. Personally though, I think the goal of life is a simple one -- to find one's own personal sense of happiness. We live to enjoy the moment by finding ways to make us happy for our time here on Earth. Is this just living for the sake of living? Maybe, but I see nothing that points to that being bad. Every life matters. You just need to hang in there 'til you discover your own personal happiness :D
i cant drive beause i cant judge how far or close things are very well... its something due to my eyes and something wrong in brain.... T_T
You are facing a challenge not many don't have to face, so I can sympathize. However, I'll say the phrase again: “Be patient and tough; someday this pain will be useful to you.” This hardship, this mental illness, this struggle -- it doesn't define you. Everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses. Even if you can't drive, it I'm sure there are things (even if it's just a different perspective) that you can do/give that others can't match :)
sorry but a therapist is not always enough and i only have two friends in real life....
Talking to a therapist isn't always enough alone, but one of the real powers of a therapist is giving more sound advice and a discussion to get you on better habits. It's not always a quick process, but a therapist/counselor/psychologist is someone who can be on your side to help you get to a healthier mindset. :)

Upvote 0
they un-banned me but... im kinda scared to broadcast im scared i will mess up again. T_T
dont joke about it or other underage topics in the future and you should be golden. easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Upvote 0
i would like a service dog.... but i cant handle the work sometimes, its just hard for me to take care of my cat... anyone here have this problem when mental health is so bad easy things are so hard like showering getting outta bed or so no? i feel alone. also what happens if i need to go into hospital again who would take care of dog? i have no family near me who can...

Upvote 0
i would like a service dog.... but i cant handle the work sometimes, its just hard for me to take care of my cat... anyone here have this problem when mental health is so bad easy things are so hard like showering getting outta bed or so no? i feel alone. also what happens if i need to go into hospital again who would take care of dog? i have no family near me who can...
My advice, if you can: See if you can schedule a mental health professional. They'd be better suited for giving plans & potential treatment options than me or (probably) anyone here, and I would presume they could also help you determine if a service dog is the right path going forward + the process for getting one, if it is.

Reactions: AudriTwo and NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.