AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Xhamster: Issuing DCMA request on behalf of non-US model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 15, 2016
Pardon the most ungentlemanly double posting, but I discussed this at the same time with the same model from my other thread.

One of her group shows was recorded and put on Xhamster a few months ago. She knows almost no English and has no idea what the DCMA is.

I told her she might be able to get it taken down by filling out the requisite form, but she wants me to do it.

Does anyone have prior experience with an Xhamster takedown? Do I really need to use a real name and address? Should the model in question really trust Xhamster?

Pardon the most ungentlemanly double posting, but I discussed this at the same time with the same model from my other thread.

One of her group shows was recorded and put on Xhamster a few months ago. She knows almost no English and has no idea what the DCMA is.

I told her she might be able to get it taken down by filling out the requisite form, but she wants me to do it.

Does anyone have prior experience with an Xhamster takedown? Do I really need to use a real name and address? Should the model in question really trust Xhamster?

If it's a show taken from her MyFreeCams broadcast, for example, what I used to do was e-mail MyFreeCams Model Support myself from the e-mail account they have on file for me. *Your model friend should be doing this herself, by the way...NOT you*. In the body of my e-mail to MFC Model Support I'd tell them my model name, give them the link to the recorded video, and include a personal asking them to please issue a DMCA takedown notice. MFC had always been nice about it and did. Models have to be careful about how they go about getting vids taken down, because on some of these other websites (dedicated to having tons of capped vids) the guys running the site will be some scumbag who will try to use the model's personal info to blackmail her.

Status
Not open for further replies.