AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Yep, It's another "I'm in a relationship with a camgirl thread"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BGC

Feb 27, 2021
Well, you know what this is about bythe subject line.
I often read gow critical the models are of the authenticity of these relationships and I'm not saying they are off base, I'm just curious as to models' thoughts on my relationship.
I have visited cam sites for years. I've had friendships, I've seen how the game is played, I've read the forums, I've been an active tipper and an active member of my favorite models' rooms and sure, I've been played too. I've heard all of them. My mother's in the hospital, the studio won't pay me, I need to pay my rent, blah, I need money for the dentist, blah, blah.
So, for the most part when you first enter into a relationship, obviously trust is what's tested the most here. The guys are worried the models are just looking for their money and the models are just worried that the guys want to see them naked, fuck them or harm them.
Legit concerns.
I've been scammed by a Romanian, so I've seen that side. So, here is my situation.
My go-to sites were always MFC and LJ.
I was curious about Cb and tried it. Much different than other sites, especially LJ.
I met a Colombian model and hit talked to her in private. I didn't ask her to take her clothes off, just wanted to talk. I was recently divorced and I guess I just needed someone to talk to. She gave me her whatsapp and we began talking every day. She has never asked me for a dime, although she is a pretty successful model. Has never given me any kind of sob story. We have video called. She has told me about her kids. She has shared family photos. We have talked about the highs and lows of life. We have been talking for 14 months. Whenever it's slow on the site and I ask her how it's going there, she'll say it's bad and then write ha, ha, ha. I visit her room from time to time just to show her support and talk to her, but I'm pretty satisfied with talking to her off the site. She is very intelligent and just graduated from University last year. She was very excited to send me a pic of her degree and I have to say, that made her 10 times more attractive to me. She is super responsible and the way she is with her kids also makes her more attractive to me.
Like I said, I'm not in her room every day, but when I am, she has made me a moderator. I'm actually a horrible mod, because I don't stay very long and hardly talk to the guys, but she made me a mod, so I put a few gifs up and encourage guys to tip from time to time, but mostly, I'm just there to talk to her and see how it's going and I keep an eye on how much she's making to make sure she's good. I tip every once on a while to get other guys going, but I'm never putting myself out. If she has a bad week and she's stressing over bills, I will offer to help but she always says no because she's too proud to take it and that I need it.
She's usually naked and she'll play in public and has an occasional private. She has her regulars too, but to me, I know the deal and I am not jealous at all. I'm very secure with myself and not judgmental at all. I get pissed when guys don't tip or are rude, because we both look at it as her job, but I bite my tongue, knowing this is how it goes and also that she us tough enough to handle it. She also legit likes the site and does a nice job promoting her onlyfans stuff too and I'm really proud of her and try to support her successes as much as possible. She does well enough to pay for her apartment and her own studio space and uses her degree to market other models. She's super impressive.
So, that's our dynamic. We have both said we are in love with the other and both refer to each other as boyfriend/girlfriend. We talked about me visiting and I asked if she wanted me to get my own place or stay with her and she said to stay with her, which surprised me given her kids and no matter what our expressed feelings are, I'm still a guy she hasn't met in person.
Well, I went to see her at the end of January for eight days, but the week before she was having reservations about me staying with her and the kids so we agreed for me to stay in an apartment, which I totally understood and was cool with.
We found a place together online near her studio and she was very active in helping me.
I flew there, she picked me up at the airport and that night, I had dinner with the kids, her Mom and younger Sister. I am very family oriented and her introducing me to her kids was a huge gesture, but they did think I was a friend, while her Mom and Sister knew otherwise, but I was still thrilled. Next day, shopping for school supplies and another family dinner. This may sound boring, but I loved every second of it.
I did not see her the next three days, which was frustrating, but I've been in her shoes with a long distance girlfriend up to visit and not seeing me all day while I worked. I also didn't have kids to see or a marketing job after her online job, so I get the time constraint and I respect her work ethic and ambition.
Anyway, went birthday shopping for her oldest and was at his birthday party, which was just us and her mom and Sister. When we were driving to the airport, I expressed that I would have liked more communication, but I'm also chalking it up to a pretty big age difference. We didn't have sex, which was fine with me, since she was making sure that I wasn't a psychopath or just there to fuck her. We also talked about coordinating vacation time next time and maybe going somewhere together. We talked about possibilities of one of us moving and although she likes Colombia, she knows the money is shit there and would like to move to the US. I see the lightbulb going off in your heads, but she has never asked me to help with paperwork, as she has already taken care of this for her and the kids and has not asked for money nor talked about marriage as a way to get here.
So, I totally trust her and sure, the language is a barrier, but I have four years of high school Spanish and two in college and weekly youtube learning sessions, so my Spanish is coming along. The only thing that bothers me is how short or maybe (as you have guessed from this post) how long my posts are to her when we talk. Certainly not a book like this, but I am big on communication and expressing myself and as far as she has told me, she doesn't have a problem with it and hasn't put a noose around her neck out of exhaustion as some of you may have by now. No doubt about it, she's hot, but, and you can believe this if you want or not, but I honestly love her personality, her intelligence, her drive, passion, ambition and sense of responsibility. And I'm an attractive guy, so I'm not constantly questioning anything or asking if this is real or not. She knows I'm not with her because or despite her being a camgirl. She could stop tomorrow if she wanted or do it until she's 80. I don't care. I don't judge her and just want her to be happy and at peace with how she lives her life and I don't care who knows what she does, but also respect if she wants to keep it private.
So, skeptics have at it! If this is all a ruse, then, hey, she got me, but I put all my effort into it as I would for anyone, who I felt earned it from me.

Last edited:
Well, you know what this is about bythe subject line.
I often read gow critical the models are of the authenticity of these relationships and I'm not saying they are off base, I'm just curious as to models' thoughts on my relationship.
I have visited cam sites for years. I've had friendships, I've seen how the game is played, I've read the forums, I've been an active tipper and an active member of my favorite models' rooms and sure, I've been played too. I've heard all of them. My mother's in the hospital, the studio won't pay me, I need to pay my rent, blah, I need money for the dentist, blah, blah.
So, for the most part when you first enter into a relationship, obviously trust is what's tested the most here. The guys are worried the models are just looking for their money and the models are just worried that the guys want to see them naked, fuck them or harm them.
Legit concerns.
I've been scammed by a Romanian, so I've seen that side. So, here is my situation.
My go-to sites were always MFC and LJ.
I was curious about Cb and tried it. Much different than other sites, especially LJ.
I met a Colombian model and hit talked to her in private. I didn't ask her to take her clothes off, just wanted to talk. I was recently divorced and I guess I just needed someone to talk to. She gave me her whatsapp and we began talking every day. She has never asked me for a dime, although she is a pretty successful model. Has never given me any kind of sob story. We have video called. She has told me about her kids. She has shared family photos. We have talked about the highs and lows of life. We have been talking for 14 months. Whenever it's slow on the site and I ask her how it's going there, she'll say it's bad and then write ha, ha, ha. I visit her room from time to time just to show her support and talk to her, but I'm pretty satisfied with talking to her off the site. She is very intelligent and just graduated from University last year. She was very excited to send me a pic of her degree and I have to say, that made her 10 times more attractive to me. She is super responsible and the way she is with her kids also makes her more attractive to me.
Like I said, I'm not in her room every day, but when I am, she has made me a moderator. I'm actually a horrible mod, because I don't stay very long and hardly talk to the guys, but she made me a mod, so I put a few gifs up and encourage guys to tip from time to time, but mostly, I'm just there to talk to her and see how it's going and I keep an eye on how much she's making to make sure she's good. I tip every once on a while to get other guys going, but I'm never putting myself out. If she has a bad week and she's stressing over bills, I will offer to help but she always says no because she's too proud to take it and that I need it.
She's usually naked and she'll play in public and has an occasional private. She has her regulars too, but to me, I know the deal and I am not jealous at all. I'm very secure with myself and not judgmental at all. I get pissed when guys don't tip or are rude, because we both look at it as her job, but I bite my tongue, knowing this is how it goes and also that she us tough enough to handle it. She also legit likes the site and does a nice job promoting her onlyfans stuff too and I'm really proud of her and try to support her successes as much as possible. She does well enough to pay for her apartment and her own studio space and uses her degree to market other models. She's super impressive.
So, that's our dynamic. We have both said we are in love with the other and both refer to each other as boyfriend/girlfriend. We talked about me visiting and I asked if she wanted me to get my own place or stay with her and she said to stay with her, which surprised me given her kids and no matter what our expressed feelings are, I'm still a guy she hasn't met in person.
Well, I went to see her at the end of January for eight days, but the week before she was having reservations about me staying with her and the kids so we agreed for me to stay in an apartment, which I totally understood and was cool with.
We found a place together online near her studio and she was very active in helping me.
I flew there, she picked me up at the airport and that night, I had dinner with the kids, her Mom and younger Sister. I am very family oriented and her introducing me to her kids was a huge gesture, but they did think I was a friend, while her Mom and Sister knew otherwise, but I was still thrilled. Next day, shopping for school supplies and another family dinner. This may sound boring, but I loved every second of it.
I did not see her the next three days, which was frustrating, but I've been in her shoes with a long distance girlfriend up to visit and not seeing me all day while I worked. I also didn't have kids to see or a marketing job after her online job, so I get the time constraint and I respect her work ethic and ambition.
Anyway, went birthday shopping for her oldest and was at his birthday party, which was just us and her mom and Sister. When we were driving to the airport, I expressed that I would have liked more communication, but I'm also chalking it up to a pretty big age difference. We didn't have sex, which was fine with me, since she was making sure that I wasn't a psychopath or just there to fuck her. We also talked about coordinating vacation time next time and maybe going somewhere together. We talked about possibilities of one of us moving and although she likes Colombia, she knows the money is shit there and would like to move to the US. I see the lightbulb going off in your heads, but she has never asked me to help with paperwork, as she has already taken care of this for her and the kids and has not asked for money nor talked about marriage as a way to get here.
So, I totally trust her and sure, the language is a barrier, but I have four years of high school Spanish and two in college and weekly youtube learning sessions, so my Spanish is coming along. The only thing that bothers me is how short or maybe (as you have guessed from this post) how long my posts are to her when we talk. Certainly not a book like this, but I am big on communication and expressing myself and as far as she has told me, she doesn't have a problem with it and hasn't put a noose around her neck out of exhaustion as some of you may have by now. No doubt about it, she's hot, but, and you can believe this if you want or not, but I honestly love her personality, her intelligence, her drive, passion, ambition and sense of responsibility. And I'm an attractive guy, so I'm not constantly questioning anything or asking if this is real or not. She knows I'm not with her because or despite her being a camgirl. She could stop tomorrow if she wanted or do it until she's 80. I don't care. I don't judge her and just want her to be happy and at peace with how she lives her life and I don't care who knows what she does, but also respect if she wants to keep it private.
So, skeptics have at it! If this is all a ruse, then, hey, she got me, but I put all my effort into it as I would for anyone, who I felt earned it from me.
Idk, I'm a romantic at heart, so I think this sounds hopeful. I did just wake up though, and I'm pretty sick, so I may be fuzzy and missing something. I tried to take the time and read through your post carefully though, and it all sounds pretty cool to me. The staying in her house with her kids thing sounded concerning to me (from a Mother's perspective) so I'm glad she changed her mind on that part. No offense to you or anything, but it's best to be on the very, very safe cautious side when children are involved. And you wouldn't want to be with someone who wasn't responsible, mature, and realistic in that regard. I think if she hadn't changed her mind, that would have been a bad sign. So I think that's another good sign for you to be counting. I'd like to believe this could be one of the more rare cases where things are genuine.

But also remember I've only been a member on this forum a year. A lot of the other members have more experience and knowledge with how these scams (when it is a scam) etc work, so their feedback will be really valuable. And it's possible /likely they might notice or point out something that I have totally missed.

cant wait to see your episode on 90-day fiance. good luck!

I agree, I was glad she opted for mmenot to stay with her too. I totally understood.
Nothing really prompted me to post. I guess I had read so many of the same threads as you all have. Guys jealous. Guys paying all kinds of money. Guys being in a relationship, but never visiting. Guys seeing fake names or profiles.
Trust me, in the beginning there was a part of me saying, "What's her endgame" "What's the motivation?" And if it wasn't for real, then I was waiting for her to give me a reason why I couldn't come, but she never did that. She never gave me a reason to doubt, it was just the whole, If it seems too good to be true thing. I was overjoyed with the time with family. That's a lot of trust on her part and I talked to her Mom to make sure she was cool with me and all of this and she was.

just out of curiosity, how much money did you spend/buy her and her family while you were there? cause it's kinda sounding like she found herself a lil sugar daddy. lol
Zero dollars. Her Mom made dinner every night. I made dinner one of the nights and groceries is super cheap in Colombia. My flight was about $300. Not sure where you're getting the sugar daddy thing from. The only money I spent was airfare for me, my apartment, which was $40 a night for a nice place and groceries. Oh, and I paid for one uber and a phone that would work there, which cost me like $100.
Sugar all over the place.

• Funny!
Reactions: SNATCH and lotacy
I agree, I was glad she opted for mmenot to stay with her too. I totally understood.
Nothing really prompted me to post. I guess I had read so many of the same threads as you all have. Guys jealous. Guys paying all kinds of money. Guys being in a relationship, but never visiting. Guys seeing fake names or profiles.
Trust me, in the beginning there was a part of me saying, "What's her endgame" "What's the motivation?" And if it wasn't for real, then I was waiting for her to give me a reason why I couldn't come, but she never did that. She never gave me a reason to doubt, it was just the whole, If it seems too good to be true thing. I was overjoyed with the time with family. That's a lot of trust on her part and I talked to her Mom to make sure she was cool with me and all of this and she was.
For what it's worth it is totally possible to be in a happy relationship with a female (or male I'm assuming) who cams. My boyfriend and I live together (have for years) and are having our second child. He literally never gets jealous or weird about what I do for money. He's really secure with himself too, and he knows me really well and knows that he can trust me.

We have our conflicts and arguments, but I don't think we've ever had one that has had anything to do with camming, or camming clients, or anything like that.
Honestly, we would be married, but neither of us really see the point in dropping like a minimum 20G on a big party (his family is effing huge!). And we both don't see the point in the ceremony, because we both already know we will be together forever, but otherwise, we would be married. We're just both kind of laid-back hippies at heart, and don't see the point in all the extra kafuffle.

For what it's worth it is totally possible to be in a happy relationship with a female (or male I'm assuming) who cams. My boyfriend and I live together (have for years) and are having our second child. He literally never gets jealous or weird about what I do for money. He's really secure with himself too, and he knows me really well and knows that he can trust me.

We have our conflicts and arguments, but I don't think we've ever had one that has had anything to do with camming, or camming clients, or anything like that.
Honestly, we would be married, but neither of us really see the point in dropping like a minimum 20G on a big party (his family is effing huge!). And we both don't see the point in the ceremony, because we both already know we will be together forever, but otherwise, we would be married. We're just both kind of laid-back hippies at heart, and don't see the point in it.
I agree. I've seen people post about drawbacks to dating a cam model and I guess if I had hangups, those would exist. I do have a really successful career that puts me in the public eye and you could easily find me on google, but I would never tell her to do anything different. If she felt she needed to take steps to protect me, then that's her decision, but I wouldn't want her to do anything to hurt her brand. If my family or friends had an issue with the industry, then it's their problem. She and I are in a relationship, so it's not "you" and "I" it's "we" and "us". She's a very good model. She knows what she's doing, I'm just there to support her return the happiness she brings me.

I would never bring my kids into this sort of situation especially so freaking soon. I would never have shared family pics in the first place. I dunno. I feel like that's terrible judgement on her part so I'm already not feeling it. This has nothing personally to do with you. Just kids and dudes on cam sites should never mix unless I've met the dude in person, dated in person for a while and did a background check.

I agree. I've seen people post about drawbacks to dating a cam model and I guess if I had hangups, those would exist. I do have a really successful career that puts me in the public eye and you could easily find me on google, but I would never tell her to do anything different. If she felt she needed to take steps to protect me, then that's her decision, but I wouldn't want her to do anything to hurt her brand. If my family or friends had an issue with the industry, then it's their problem. She and I are in a relationship, so it's not "you" and "I" it's "we" and "us". She's a very good model. She knows what she's doing, I'm just there to support her return the happiness she brings me.
If you have a successful career in the public eye (and presumably working with people) I'm going to assume you are experienced at reading body language, eye contact... all that stuff?

I'm also going to assume that when you spent time with her in person, nothing seemed off in her body language etc when you asked her any important and or serious questions?

In my experience, it's possible for people to be total con artists and even be able to pass body language tests focused on detecting dishonesty etc. However, the majority of liars, manipulators and con artists don't manage to hide it in their body language. So like I said, I'm gonna assume she was fine in this department when you spent in-person time with her?

I would never bring my kids into this sort of situation especially so freaking soon. I would never have shared family pics in the first place. I dunno. I feel like that's terrible judgement on her part so I'm already not feeling it. This has nothing personally to do with you. Just kids and dudes on cam sites should never mix unless I've met the dude in person, dated in person for a while and did a background check.

This. I was reading that part and was like...
Season 5 No GIF by The Office

The OP appears nice and all, but it's really concerning to me that this model has shown him pictures of her kids...gave him her address (even met her mom)...and told him her real name. That's three pieces of very personal information that most of us would be dead set against giving out to a cam site member. o_O It's reckless and dangerous, imo.

Someone on ImLive once asked me "What is the name of the school where your child goes?," and I was like oh, HELL NO!

The OP appears nice and all, but it's really concerning to me that this model has shown him pictures of her kids...gave him her address (even met her mom)...and told him her real name. That's three pieces of very personal information that most of us would be dead set against giving out to a cam site member. o_O It's reckless and dangerous, imo.

Someone on ImLive once asked me "What is the name of the school where your child goes?," and I was like oh, HELL NO!
I don't even say what state I'm in. They only know timezone lol. It's one thing to be reckless with yourself if you're single but I'm all momma bear with my kids and family. Totally going with green card situation in my head. Could be wrong. Don't care if I am or not. Bad judgement is a turnoff.

Reactions: melanieoncam
you talking and thinking about marrige but at least u have kissed her before ? I understand no sex but at least kissing, hugs, since u r gf/bf ..and both in love .. or u been there just to buy them presents, to her ..mom and kids? In fact what kisses im asking when she didnt even came to see you 3 days ..

People who are in loving, healthy and secure relationships generally don’t feel the need to post elaborate details about their relationship online to seemingly gain approval, validation or attention from internet strangers.

This is typically true even in “vanilla” relationships, but especially between a sex worker and a former(?) client.

Whenever I see these posts I’m thinking either the guy lowkey knows he is getting scammed and wants some sort of validation, or the guy is making it up to get attention.

My guess is that this falls in the latter category. But hey, if I’m wrong, congrats?

/twocents

The only way I would consider this not being the same story ive read a million times is if you do not give her any money, since you are no longer a client.
If you are and are cool with being a sugar daddy, then right on!
That was kind of the point of the post, because she's never asked me for money and I've never given her any. If I had, then this would be like every other post.

I can totally see your point on this and would have understood if she didn't share personal stuff with me. We've known each other for months and I was surprised when she introduced me to family. I don't take her trust for granted and, like I said, was blown away by the gesture. The trip was a huge step for us to see how we were in person and to make sure we were both for real.

If you have a successful career in the public eye (and presumably working with people) I'm going to assume you are experienced at reading body language, eye contact... all that stuff?

I'm also going to assume that when you spent time with her in person, nothing seemed off in her body language etc when you asked her any important and or serious questions?

In my experience, it's possible for people to be total con artists and even be able to pass body language tests focused on detecting dishonesty etc. However, the majority of liars, manipulators and con artists don't manage to hide it in their body language. So like I said, I'm gonna assume she was fine in this department when you spent in-person time with her?
I understand the concern here. Nothing was off and I think we both felt that feelings were confirmed. We had some really good discussion about serious stuff and we were able to be goofy and ourselves as well.

I totally get this and don't think you're wrong to think this way. We are in a place where she feels she can trust me and for some that might be too soon or reckless, but she felt secure and safe enough with me, which is her prerogative.

I don't even say what state I'm in. They only know timezone lol. It's one thing to be reckless with yourself if you're single but I'm all momma bear with my kids and family. Totally going with green card situation in my head. Could be wrong. Don't care if I am or not. Bad judgement is a turnoff.
Sans not asking me for money, I can see the next logical assumption would be a green card, but she's never brought up marriage for the purpose of getting her here. She's already got the paperwork in order for her and her kids, so she would come here regardless of being involved with me, if she chose to.

you talking and thinking about marrige but at least u have kissed her before ? I understand no sex but at least kissing, hugs, since u r gf/bf ..and both in love .. or u been there just to buy them presents, to her ..mom and kids? In fact what kisses im asking when she didnt even came to see you 3 days ..
I wasn't there buying her or anyone else presents. I brought her early Valentine's Day gifts, but anyone in a relationship would do that. Yes, we kissed and hugged and all of that. We haven't talked about marriage any more than anyone who who would be in a relationship for a year or so. The fact that she is a cam model is pretty much an afterthought to us here. The distance is really the most challenging part, but we're not the first couple to be long distance either. Like I said, not seeing each other for those days was something I could understand. I've been in that spot before, so I wasn't freaking out over it and she was very apologetic too. The Covid restrictions there are 10 times stricter there with restrictions on car usage as well as just going to the grocery store. It wasn't an ideal time to visit, but I felt it was important for us to meet on person and I had the wondow to travel.

People who are in loving, healthy and secure relationships generally don’t feel the need to post elaborate details about their relationship online to seemingly gain approval, validation or attention from internet strangers.

This is typically true even in “vanilla” relationships, but especially between a sex worker and a former(?) client.

Whenever I see these posts I’m thinking either the guy lowkey knows he is getting scammed and wants some sort of validation, or the guy is making it up to get attention.

My guess is that this falls in the latter category. But hey, if I’m wrong, congrats?

/twocents
Excellent point here. I only posted because I was reading other posts that all seemed lije guys were being scammed and my relationship was counter to that. I thought it would be an interesting take to share. If that's perceived as me looking for attention, then so be it. I was just trying to give a different voice to this, but certainly not looking for validation or approval and absolutely not making it up. I only shared the details to provide context.

Reactions: SNATCH
I only posted because I was reading other posts that all seemed lije guys were being scammed and my relationship was counter to that. I thought it would be an interesting take to share.

I just don’t really see any good point in doing this. I’d say almost every single guy that comes to this forum or any other place on the internet asking for advice about his relationship with a woman he met through a camsite or asking whether or not we think he is getting scammed, is actually getting love conned.

That’s not to say that there’s not genuine relationships that were started between a camgirl and a camsite member, but those genuine relationships are few and far between and I highly doubt that the men in those relationships are going on camgirl forums asking other camgirls their opinions, because if their relationship is genuine their girlfriend would make sure he felt secure in that relationship and wouldn’t give him reason to believe he was getting conned or doubt the validity of their relationship.

So, IMO, posting stories like this, even if they are true, does absolutely nothing to help these guys. In fact, it’s just going to give them false hope in their own “relationships“ or have them believing that it’s possible to get themselves a camgirl girlfriend, when the vast majority of camgirls are not interested at all in getting together with a member.

I understand the concern here. Nothing was off and I think we both felt that feelings were confirmed. We had some really good discussion about serious stuff and we were able to be goofy and ourselves as well.
Well I hope that this ends up blossoming into something long-term, positive and stable for all of you involved :) . Especially the children, as they obviously come very first.
If it does, it will be the very, very rare case, but would certainly be nice.

I do agree that it's really, really important that other guys don't read this thread, and then get false hope. From what you've said and demonstrated, you seem to have strong social and communication skills, and to be in a place economically, confidence and maturity-wise where you can handle this situation. The majority of people are not, and many cam models would definitely not truly be open to this or looking for it. So I definitely do want to really highlight that.

But congrats to you, and I wish you and your potential new family lots of luck and happiness.

To me, OP, this is the most relevant question to you, and I didn't see a response yet.
Sorry. I thought I had answered this. I just happened to read these other posts from guys about their relationships. There's no significance to the timing whatsoever.

WTF? did you report this? is that something where they are also on camera?

that's so f'd up. unfortunately i don't see anyone who asks this in any other way except serious.....

it's not like ya;ll are both professional forgotten password question writers having a back and forth...

ya'll put up with some shit, damn.

WTF? did you report this? is that something where they are also on camera?

Probably...I don't know. It was years ago, and typed out to me in a private session. No, they weren't on camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.