AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Yep, It's another "I'm in a relationship with a camgirl thread"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it doesn’t. I already explained it and I’m not doing it again. Either you are terrible at reading comprehension or you read what you wanted to read. There’s many more comments on other threads similar to this one that you can make an easier leap to believing that they are lowkey calling the OP a pathetic idiot. Not that anyone has actually come out and said something like that on here, to my knowledge.

Considering you came out of left field to comment on this old post of mine, that again, was not even directed at you, I can only assume that you actually want me to call you a pathetic idiot. Especially with your interesting choice for a username. And that’s why you keep posting your whole love story, which I honestly don’t care about at all. Like I said, I don’t do fetish chat for free and even if you wanted to pay for me to call you a pathetic idiot or whatever, I just don’t feel like it. So, if that’s what you’re looking for, refer to @AudriTwo ‘s post with her cam link and make sure to tip her well for the humiliation show. Otherwise, I’m out.
Think what you want. This isn’t a war I’m interested in winning. I apologized and acknowledged that I misunderstood you. You keep ranting about free chat then continue to post. The age of the post doesn’t matter. I’m sure you have used the internet long enough to know that people see things at different times. I’ve been here for maybe 2 weeks so most posts are old for me. I don’t see how that changes anything. I’m not into humiliation stuff and the name is simply a joke because I know I have a lot to learn about most things. But you keep saying that I’m making these extreme leaps in inference (which I do not believe they are) and you’re personally attacking my authenticity and character based on what I know to be far more flagrantly wild inferences. As far as I can tell, the most controversial hot take you can attribute to me is that I suggested a little empathy.

as for my story, I posted it in a thread for opinions. Once. I clarified a few details in this thread when you essentially accused me of being one of these phonies. I don’t know who you are. I don’t know any of the models I’ve seen in these threads. I have my regulars and not enough time to watch them all. I’m happy to pay them for their show. I’m not trying to get free chat out of a self important person I’ve never heard of. I now understand that this is something you see a lot of and unfortunately, based on our few interactions, I think it’s really been a detriment to how you interact with people. And I know you don’t care what I think, so no need to respond. But for all the people that think they’re psychologists because they deal with creeps on the internet, they can have some blind spots of their own. Have a great day?

On top of that, you have eluded twice to kindness and empathy, which reads as a low-key character attack There is no place in her initial posts where there is space for such inferences about her character, without making a huge leap. So it really seems very weird. Just being straight with you.

I think this is what gets me. When people feel like they are entitled to a certain type of behavior from another person or when they believe that they should have any say in the way a person acts. I don’t care if someone thinks I’m mean, but I do have a problem with the ongoing issue of a certain subset of dudes trying to dictate the way women speak and behave.

There’s so many dudes who think that women have to be kind to men, and they feel entitled to it. Then they lash out when women don’t act like how they want them to. It’s typical niceguy behavior and it’s annoying. If someone, man or woman, doesn’t act in a way you think is appropriate, just ignore it. It’s not your place to tell them how they should act. I could never imagine being so entitled that I thought a person should modify their behavior or words to best please me. I don’t even expect that from people in my personal life, let alone randos from the internet.

I think almost every cam model/online sex worker knows that if you were kind and sweet and empathetic to every random man who you interacted act with online, that’d be a recipe for disaster. You’d be used and burnt out and broke in no time. Noooo thanks.

I think this is what gets me. When people feel like they are entitled to a certain type of behavior from another person or when they believe that they should have any say in the way a person acts. I don’t care if someone thinks I’m mean, but I do have a problem with the ongoing issue of a certain subset of dudes trying to dictate the way women speak and behave.

There’s so many dudes who think that women have to be kind to men, and they feel entitled to it. Then they lash out when women don’t act like how they want them to. It’s typical niceguy behavior and it’s annoying. If someone, man or woman, doesn’t act in a way you think is appropriate, just ignore it. It’s not your place to tell them how they should act. I could never imagine being so entitled that I thought a person should modify their behavior or words to best please me. I don’t even expect that from people in my personal life, let alone randos from the internet.

I think almost every cam model/online sex worker knows that if you were kind and sweet and empathetic to every random man who you interacted act with online, that’d be a recipe for disaster. You’d be used and burnt out and broke in no time. Noooo thanks.
I couldn't agree with this more, the entitlement is unreal. As is the inability to handle any kind of honesty or real behavior. That's why it's so easy for love con models to continually do what they do imo. Then they come here expecting free therapists. Therapists charge insurance companies upwards of $200 per hour for their time. Even Medicaid pays that out to counselors. The reason they pay that out is because it's emotionally exhausting and stressful to provide therapy (and can even be vicariously traumatizing), and it deserves to be compensated. But these entitled jerks come here expecting it for free, and if we don't give it we are "cold", "unempathetic" and "unkind".

Which causes me to also wonder if that isn't what this subset of guys low-key thought of sex workers anyways, but were just too hypocritical and horny to admit to themselves when they first used our services.

There's been a whole section pinned for them.

In my opinion, if we want to be honest, then that's a good thing. But a lot of people are not mature enough to handle honesty, which is why this problem of them falling for love cons happens in the first place (at least that's what I have surmised). They get told what they wanted to hear, and what they believe they deserved to hear, and they fall for it hook, line and sinker. But if a model dares to be honest with them... oh good Lord heavens above, they are "unempathetic" and "unkind".

ETA; It was such a neutral post, compared to many others that can easily be found. It's just unreal that a person could take that specific post and jump to character judgments from it. Blows my mind. You guys must be right about the freeloading for humiliation fetish.

Last edited:
It just seems like the ultimate cop out to me, that when someone doesn’t agree with you, just accuse them of being into some humiliation fetish. This is a discussion forum, yeah? So why get so offended when someone treats you like a human being? This should not be a feminist issue. I think everyone should be empathetic. I know not everyone is capable. But I don’t understand how you can’t see that you are doing exactly what you’re accusing me of. Ultimate gaslight tactics. I came here for an open, honest discussion because, to my knowledge, that is what forums are for. If you want to go through life assuming everyone is lying, that’s up to you. It just seems impractical to me.

In my opinion, if we want to be honest, then that's a good thing. But a lot of people are not mature enough to handle honesty, which is why this problem of them falling for love cons happens in the first place (at least that's what I have surmised). They get told what they wanted to hear, and what they believe they deserved to hear, and they fall for it hook, line and sinker. But if a model dares to be honest with them... oh good Lord heavens above, they are "unempathetic" and "unkind".

ETA; It was such a neutral post, compared to many others that can easily be found. It's just unreal that a person could take that specific post and jump to character judgments from it. Blows my mind. You guys must be right about the freeloading for humiliation fetish.

You’re totally right. Being honest and genuine is much better than being kind out of some sort of societal necessity when you feel the exact opposite. Especially in this industry. For over ten years I’ve been in industries where my income directly correlated with how much people liked me. And considering I’ve always been able to pay my bills and always acted the same way, I’d say being genuine and honest rather than being sweet as cherry pie with artificial sweetener works and that people enjoy it. Hell, I’ve been tipped very well while bartending just for being an honest ball buster, haha.

Telling people exactly what they want to hear usually doesn’t work out well for either party. And you’re totally right about it being the ones who can’t handle honesty that end up falling for the love cons. At least, that’s the way it seems with all the threads on this subject. Granted, there has been some guys who do seem like really decent dudes and have taken our blunt honesty to heart and didn’t get butt hurt over.

And right?! I myself have made much meaner posts on here. I mean, there’s only two instances I can think of where I was actually legitimately trying to be mean-ish and not just honest, but this definitely wasn’t one of those instances. Both the times I can recall, the guys involved were being actually predatory and exploitative towards cam models, and that’s something I’m not okay with at all. But dudes who get their panties in a bunch over our honest opinions about love cons? It’s silly, but hardly worth being mean over.

It just seems like the ultimate cop out to me, that when someone doesn’t agree with you, just accuse them of being into some humiliation fetish. This is a discussion forum, yeah? So why get so offended when someone treats you like a human being? This should not be a feminist issue. I think everyone should be empathetic. I know not everyone is capable. But I don’t understand how you can’t see that you are doing exactly what you’re accusing me of. Ultimate gaslight tactics. I came here for an open, honest discussion because, to my knowledge, that is what forums are for. If you want to go through life assuming everyone is lying, that’s up to you. It just seems impractical to me.
Or you could subscribe to my onlyfans. I do humiliation there too.

OnlyFans.com/audritwo

Just revisiting my thread here and really want to know how the guy with the Romanian ends up.
Then I read OfficialIdiot basically taking offense and defending my post from responses like Marceline's. For the record, I have no issue whatsoever with her reply. She has every right as does anyone here to respond however they want, just like I have the right to counter any of those responses with more information.
Like I said originally, I just posted what I thought was a positive outcome to counterso many stories from guys on here that didn't end so well. I did think about it more, in light of some of the responses that maybe it wasn't a good idea to post because my story isn't the norm and might give others false hope. But, that being said, I really don't apologize for having a successful relationship that originated on a cam site. I don't apologize for my girlfriend feeling that she can trust me with her kids and she certainly isn't looking for a Dad for them, given their own Father is present in their respective lives, but I am happy and excited to be part of their lives. Certainly, I'm not suggesting that our relationship model fits every circumstance, because a woman introducing her kids to a guy she has never met in person is a huge risk, but one my girlfriend was willing to take and I don't take her trust or faith in me for granted. If she's open to criticism from others here, then so be it. She made a decision that she was comfortable with and that decision doesn't fit everyone.
We are still going strong and will see each other again soon and spend time on vacation together for more one on one time.
Anyway, not that Marceline needs it from me, but like I said, I don't have an issue with what she has said. She had her say, I had mine. Not a big deal.

Not a model but I've got a question: How did you manage to bypass the travel ban due to covid? Were there any restrictions in place in your country or in South America?

Friend did some travel round Asia recently. Was..

Neg test initially..
Then locked up in quarantine in a hotel for 2 weeks... At their cost..
During that 2 week quarantine, had several tests which had to be negative.
Then they get released into the country...

ETC

Friend did some travel round Asia recently. Was..

Neg test initially..
Then locked up in quarantine in a hotel for 2 weeks... At their cost..
During that 2 week quarantine, had several tests which had to be negative.
Then they get released into the country...

Got it. Thank you. Well, I very much hope he will be tested again once he comes back home as well. Let's hope for the best and that everything will be fine. This virus happens to thrive whenever we let our guard down, so to speak. As a result, we have all those covid variants spreading everywhere, the Uk variant, the brasilian one, the south african one, and so on.

Reactions: MarieElise
Got it. Thank you. Well, I very much hope he will be tested again once he comes back home as well. Let's hope for the best and that everything will be fine. This virus happens to thrive whenever we let our guard down, so to speak. As a result, we have all those covid variants spreading everywhere, the Uk variant, the brasilian one, the south african one, and so on.
Hello's

Agree with your post.

But, I dont lie. Just sometimes ya can generalize a bit to keep personal info, out of public forums...
So just to be clear.. Since I think I gave the wrong impression with my last post.

"My friend traveling around Asia recently"
Was not for holiday purposes, as such... Was more, A long hike trying to get to where their family lived.
So they could continue isolating there, working from their family's home.
Rather than isolating solo alone, away from family, like they had done for the past year.

And they bought a hazmat suit for the trip to their home/family's country. etc..
They wont be back to their working country, for at least the next ~4 months.

^^^ is fairly common now.. People dont have to be in XXXX country, to work from XXXX large city office.
So when people are working from home, they can now move away from the office, and closer to family, and cheaper accommodation. ETC

Last edited:
I just read all of these comments and boy was it a wild ride. When I read the OP, I feel like you are worried about admitting that you're helping her financially because you don't want people to think it's fake? I personally would feel bad for her if she was giving you all of this time and love and you aren't helping her at all? I hope that you know you can do sweet things for her financially without your connection not being real.

The second story with the divorced guy, be careful it sounds pretty rushed. But, I'll always support a good season of 90 day fiancé so make sure to hit up producers I loved David.

But, I dont lie. Just sometimes ya can generalize a bit to keep personal info, out of public forums...
So just to be clear.. Since I think I gave the wrong impression with my last post.
Yeah. sure I can see that. I hadn't got any wrong impression from your post

• Hugs
Reactions: InannahQoH
I just read all of these comments and boy was it a wild ride. When I read the OP, I feel like you are worried about admitting that you're helping her financially because you don't want people to think it's fake? I personally would feel bad for her if she was giving you all of this time and love and you aren't helping her at all? I hope that you know you can do sweet things for her financially without your connection not being real.

The second story with the divorced guy, be careful it sounds pretty rushed. But, I'll always support a good season of 90 day fiancé so make sure to hit up producers I loved David.
I'm not worried about admitting to anything, I just want to make sure that anyone reading my thread is clear on the details, so if opinions are formed and responses are made it's based on fact and not speculation.
My GF has never asked me for money for anything, but if she came into a situation, where she was in financial hardship, then I wouldn't think twice about helping her. I have gotten her gifts for her birthday, christmas and Valentine's Day as well as gifts for her kids, just like I would in any relationship.
And I've done things for her, just because as well. I am very happy with the state of our relationship. She is one of the most grounded women I have known and I love the pride she has in herself and her drive to succeed. I couldn't be more proud of who she is.

I'm not worried about admitting to anything, I just want to make sure that anyone reading my thread is clear on the details, so if opinions are formed and responses are made it's based on fact and not speculation.
My GF has never asked me for money for anything, but if she came into a situation, where she was in financial hardship, then I wouldn't think twice about helping her. I have gotten her gifts for her birthday, christmas and Valentine's Day as well as gifts for her kids, just like I would in any relationship.
And I've done things for her, just because as well. I am very happy with the state of our relationship. She is one of the most grounded women I have known and I love the pride she has in herself and her drive to succeed. I couldn't be more proud of who she is.

I’m not going to rain on your parade because I’ve met a fair share of Colombian cam models. I have met their families and I have even tried a long distance relationship with a couple of them after meeting.

But the one thing (two things I suppose) that concerns me with your story... and I think it is probably what prompted you to write... is the fact that the two of you have not had sex. ... and that 3 of the 8 days there in Colombia you did not see her.

Let me make a defense for you... sure she could be waiting to be intimate with you because she doesn’t want you to think she is easy. Ok. That is respectable. And yes people are busy and you are both adults with lives... so maybe she didn’t have the time on those days to see you.

All that might be true and you can tell yourself that. I would be super skeptical but you did say that you guys have kissed. I hope with passion... that makes me less skeptical.

Nevertheless, you are both adults. I worry for you because you seem to be falling pretty hard and fast for a woman you have not been intimate with. Additionally, if she came across the world to visit you..and you feel so strongly about her... do you think you would make sure that you made some time to see her each day? Of course you would.

My advice, keep your heart for now. This isn’t high school, you two are adults and sexual intimacy is a part of relationships. Until you take that step, she isn’t your girlfriend and you really need to take a step back from your fall.

Now, go back and lay it down. And do it as soon as possible. If it’s right, you will feel it. Then you can let yourself start to fall if it’s as great as it seems.

Another thing, are you aware of the minimum salary in Colombia? These little gifts and the “just because” could be well worth the one hour of her day it takes to respond to your WhatsApp messages.

A vacation? That’s even better. I put the odds at 50/50 she will want to have her kid(s) come along to enjoy it... and they will serve as a perfect little cock block and reason for her not to be able to sleep in the same bed with you.

Again, I hope I’m wrong. I very well could be wrong. But I could also be right and you know it and feel it. Go slow man.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Trixxi_Love
Another thing, are you aware of the minimum salary in Colombia? These little gifts and the “just because” could be well worth the one hour of her day it takes to respond to your WhatsApp messages.

A vacation? That’s even better. I put the odds at 50/50 she will want to have her kid(s) come along to enjoy it... and they will serve as a perfect little cock block and reason for her not to be able to sleep in the same bed with you.

Again, I hope I’m wrong. I very well could be wrong. But I could also be right and you know it and feel it. Go slow man.
I appreciate the feedback here. The not having sex part hasn't bothered me at all. I have always thought that from a model's perspective they would need to be wary of any guy who said he was interested in them because of what tge actual intent was, whether it be sex, getting off or just seeing them naked without paying for it.
From a guy's perspective, you are wary of a model's interest because you are worried they just want money.
So, if my girl has any doubt whatsoever if I want her for her and not just to have sex with her, then I can totally see that. Now, I agree with you if this continues, but I'll have to wait until I see her again.
The whole point of us going on vacation and by her suggestion, is to be without the kids, so I don't see that as a problem.
And finally, if the gifts or tipping is part of being a good boyfriend of a cam model, then I must be the worst out there because, while I like to send her flowers and things like that, I have never sent her a monetary gift ever and I am rarely the biggest tipper in her room and because of work, I'm not able to even be in her room, yet somehow, we still manage to talk every day and maintain a relationship. Trust me, with the amount of money she makes from her room and on onlyfans, her motivation for a relationship with me is certainly not money.
Maybe, and I know it's blasphemy to say this here, but maybe we are in a relationship because we just happen to like each other.

Maybe, and I know it's blasphemy to say this here, but maybe we are in a relationship because we just happen to like each other.
not blasphemous at all. there are several models on this forum who are or have been in a relationship with their cam members. we know it can happen for a small percentage of people but the lovescams are higher compared to actual loving beneficial relationships.

if you notice most of our advice is the same in threads: keep off her camsite or any camming persona accounts and stop sending money, even if they ask for it.

not blasphemous at all. there are several models on this forum who are or have been in a relationship with their cam members. we know it can happen for a small percentage of people but the lovescams are higher compared to actual loving beneficial relationships.

if you notice most of our advice is the same in threads: keep off her camsite or any camming persona accounts and stop sending money, even if they ask for it.
Yeah it’s possible and I hope it is what is going on in your case.

There are so many challenges in any relationship even if the way you two met was “normal” the fact that it’s long distance makes it difficult in and of itself.

My main concern with you was being careful about falling in love too hard before you’ve actually had sex. You did the real life and family thing so that is a great sign but I’m telling you I’ve been there and done that and even had sex only to discover that it really wasn’t as serious as I hoped it was; but I think that could apply to any relationship.

I wish you luck and hope to find out that the vacation was amazing. Cartagena is beautiful if you are looking for ideas. Morros Apartments on AirBnB.

Additionally, if she came across the world to visit you..and you feel so strongly about her... do you think you would make sure that you made some time to see her each day? Of course you would.
So basic but so true. When in love, you find the time. You make the time. You'll do anything to get out of anything in order to see that person. Period.

Reactions: melanieoncam
I appreciate the feedback here. The not having sex part hasn't bothered me at all. I have always thought that from a model's perspective they would need to be wary of any guy who said he was interested in them because of what tge actual intent was, whether it be sex, getting off or just seeing them naked without paying for it.
From a guy's perspective, you are wary of a model's interest because you are worried they just want money.
So, if my girl has any doubt whatsoever if I want her for her and not just to have sex with her, then I can totally see that. Now, I agree with you if this continues, but I'll have to wait until I see her again.
The whole point of us going on vacation and by her suggestion, is to be without the kids, so I don't see that as a problem.
And finally, if the gifts or tipping is part of being a good boyfriend of a cam model, then I must be the worst out there because, while I like to send her flowers and things like that, I have never sent her a monetary gift ever and I am rarely the biggest tipper in her room and because of work, I'm not able to even be in her room, yet somehow, we still manage to talk every day and maintain a relationship. Trust me, with the amount of money she makes from her room and on onlyfans, her motivation for a relationship with me is certainly not money.
I’m right there with you brother. I have 17 days until I fly to Colombia to finally meet the person that kicked off this thread. Obviously, not having met in person yet, we have not had sex, but that doesn’t change the way I feel. Maybe I’m stupid for letting myself get as emotionally invested as I have, but I won’t know until I’m there with them. I have my fingers crossed that it is real and I’m pulling for you too. Long distance is tough. I knew that already from going through it in college. But our mind can play tricks on us and somehow, I forgot. I wouldn’t have chosen this way to meet somebody, but it happened and so I’m rolling with the punches. Good luck dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.