AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

yet another ban inquiry.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2021
Username: castspells

got banned for unspecified reasons. i have tried to contact cb for 5 days and they have yet to respond. At this point i would be content to just cash in my tokens and accept the ban as permanent. what else can i to do get reinstated and how can i cash in tokens when i dont have access to my account?

Upvote 0
Gah, how frustrating! Thanks for the followup reply, @casamia :)

Upvote 0
How weird, CB normally ask for user name and ticket#, I know user name : castspells was given, but searching that name, last broadcast was 4 months ago and still wont be able to receive tip or cash out? (or there is another castspells out there?)

I do hope CB gives more reasoning for account being banned or how to solve them, instead of the auto reply "Support has confirmed that this has been resolved." or "I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email." knowing how not to get banned and how to fix it should help CB support with all the tickets they are getting.

Upvote 0
knowing how not to get banned and how to fix it should help CB support with all the tickets they are getting.
You'd think they'd try that! :)

Upvote 0
You'd think they'd try that! :)
its kinda werid that someone can get ban without reason and later they have problem with even contact with support
I hope i dont get ban or something like that >.<
i mean i cant work anyway because i wait for them answer about reset 2step veryfication and one problem
But when i read some topics here im little stressed

Upvote 0
its kinda werid that someone can get ban without reason and later they have problem with even contact with support
I hope i dont get ban or something like that >.<
i mean i cant work anyway because i wait for them answer about reset 2step veryfication and one problem
But when i read some topics here im little stressed
I'd suggest that any female cam models sign up at MyFreeCams at least as a backup. They are a lot less troublesome on random bans and have a lot less picky rules that allow you to really be yourself there. Make sure to have a Twitter account that people on CB can follow you on, so if you end up having to go to MFC, your followers can find that info on your Tweets.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
I'd suggest that any female cam models sign up at MyFreeCams at least as a backup. They are a lot less troublesome on random bans and have a lot less picky rules that allow you to really be yourself there. Make sure to have a Twitter account that people on CB can follow you on, so if you end up having to go to MFC, your followers can find that info on your Tweets.
CB's lost, could be MFC gain, how I wish MFC accepts models from the Philippines with passport requirements.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
CB's lost, could be MFC gain, how I wish MFC accepts models from the Philippines with passport requirements.

Camming is illegal in the Philippines, unfortunately.

Upvote 0
Yeah, banned locations and only accepting female models is the drawback, but they were the OG cam site and have a LOT more features for both members and models that I think still set them above CB, even though CB has higher traffic and has turned into the more well-known name.

Upvote 0
Camming is illegal in the Philippines, unfortunately.
Definitely agree with you, but with passport and VPN a model can seem to broadcast from another legal country. ( Lots of potential models from the Philippines are currently in different parts of the world ) Not sure how MFC approves accounts but if you use Philippines passport seems you cant create an account even if your geolocation says you are in Japan or other parts of the world.
Yes, broadcasting from Philippines is illegal and using VPN is still physically broadcasting there. Maybe I should have said, "hoping MFC would accept requirements from models with Philippines passport."

Upvote 0
Definitely agree with you, but with passport and VPN a model can seem to broadcast from another legal country. ( Lots of potential models from the Philippines are currently in different parts of the world ) Not sure how MFC approves accounts but if you use Philippines passport seems you cant create an account even if your geolocation says you are in Japan or other parts of the world.
Yes, broadcasting from Philippines is illegal and using VPN is still physically broadcasting there. Maybe I should have said, "hoping MFC would accept requirements from models with Philippines passport."

Yeah, from another legal country is probably fine. I don't know. I just don't want to read about any other cam models getting in trouble for breaking laws of Thailand...Philippines...or any other country located in Asia, even though I think that law is fucked up.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.