AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Yet another chaturbate ban thread.....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of affiliate traffic
Is that an affiliate feed at the bottom of their site?
http://anon-ib.su/azn/

If so it seems odd that they would allow it, on a site that is known for stealing so much model content. Isn't it a partner site of [site name banned*9] .com?

• Wat?!
Reactions: TacoBelle
I have no idea, that would be a question to direct at Shirley. I'm sure she could answer that.

Please do, I'll add you right back.
I don't mean to hijack this thread, but I can't DM you because I'm a new member, but I recently tried to log in to my account with my boyfriend (we have a couples account) on Chaturbate and the password was wrong. We tried a password request and haven't received any email for that request. So then I put in an email to support and they sent 2 replies, and then stopped replying and that was more than 12 hours ago. We were planning to broadcast last night and tonight, and since we're essentially locked out of our account I wanted to know if you could help us at all? Thank you so much, and again sorry for hijacking this thread I just don't know where else to contact you.

Okay and to further this confusion, I just got a reply.....but they said, "We were unable to locate your Emma_And_Adam account. Please provide correct user name so we can reset your password."

WHAT IS GOING ON?! We broadcasted on Wednesday, and all of the sudden the accounts suddenly gone?! :(((

Okay and to further this confusion, I just got a reply.....but they said, "We were unable to locate your Emma_And_Adam account. Please provide correct user name so we can reset your password."

WHAT IS GOING ON?! We broadcasted on Wednesday, and all of the sudden the accounts suddenly gone?! :(((
try emailing shirley directly at Shirley@chaturbate.com

Had to start a new account here for this but they are doing this to just members too. I have been using this site for over 5 years. I just bought the supporter program last night with the free 200 tokens and I couldn't spend them and it said to contact support. This is their reply:

Your account has been flagged due to suspected violation of our terms of service. For you to continue using Chaturbate, please complete our age verification procedure at:
http://chaturbate.com/accounts/age_verification/
Thank you,
Support

Why do I need to verify my age after 5 years just to buy and spend tokens? I have never broadcasted. This is completely out of nowhere and it's illegal for them to take my money and then require me to confirm my age with their age verification services. As just a member buying tokens and spending them.

I just bought the supporter program last night with the free 200 tokens and I couldn't spend them and it said to contact support.

Why do I need to verify my age after 5 years just to buy and spend tokens? I have never broadcasted. This is completely out of nowhere and it's illegal for them to take my money and then require me to confirm my age with their age verification services. As just a member buying tokens and spending them.

if you don't provide any ID to sign up and get 200 free tokens, what's to stop people from using proxies, signing up 900 new accounts, tipping their model account 200 tokens, and cashing out 180,000tks? lol

what are you talking about? it costs 19.95 to be a supporter and once the membership runs out you can do it again. You're new to the site?

I have been using the site for well over 5 years and that has never changed.

What you say is not possible unless you have multiple different credit card numbers. Since the site only allows 1 card per account. And even so it would cost 19.95 per 200 tokens and the model would only get $10 of that.

Either way I am pretty sure I can just do a chargeback if they don't refund the 19.95.

Last edited:
oh wow. what the hell. 200 "free" tokens? that's literally just the price of 200tks.

Status
Not open for further replies.