AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Yet another chaturbate ban thread.....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SinD Je T'aime

Inactive Cam Model
Jul 8, 2016
Florida
sindjetaime.com
Twitter Username
@Sin_D_Je_T_aime
MFC Username
SinDJeTaime
Chaturbate Username
sindjetaime
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/33087/SinD-Je-Taime/
Clips4Sale URL
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/79671/SweetSinD
I have been on CB for quite a while now, I am not the type to flirt with breaking rules so i was completely floored when i was finished broadcasting the other night, cashed out my tokens and got a white screen that said "your account has been banned from the affiliate program"....HUH???

I email support, tell them the message i got. They emailed me back the next day saying that they looked into it and they don't see any flags associated with my account. They asked me if i was still getting the white screen message. So i logged back in, went to the affiliate tab, clicked stats, and again white screen with the "banned" message. I emailed them back and told them i was still getting that message and that i didn't understand what or why? 2 days later (today) I get an email that states and i quote:

Hi SinDJeTaime,

We are in receipt of your request for information concerning the termination of your account with Chaturbate. As we trust you are aware, your access to the Chaturbate service has been terminated due to your fraudulent activity. Specifically, your account has been flagged as generating fake account signups and attempting to collect the associated referral commissions. This conduct directly violates our terms of service and the law. Please note that Chaturbate reserves all of its rights to recover the full extent of its cost incurred as the result of your fraudulent activity.

If you dispute any actions that Chaturbate has taken, we would be pleased to speak to your attorney or legal representative regarding these matters.
Thanks,
Support

I don't know if i was hacked, or if someone used my email to create a fake account, or used a bad credit card or what. I can say that i have never ever created any fake accounts. I did notice on the last pay period i had a broadcaster account sign up that i was paid out for. I don't know who signed up under my affiliate link, and i don't know if that had something to do with it. I have only ever had 2 broadcaster sign ups and a handful of regular signups so i don't get all this. I'm lost and confused. All i want to do is cam and pay my bills. I wouldn't even know how to try to think up a way to scam any site. I have contacted support again as well as emailing Shirley directly and haven't received a response yet. The weird thing is that i can still log into my account, my profile is intact and i can broadcast and people can come into my room and see and talk to me, i had a couple mods come in to test to see if i was still live or if they got a "banned account" screen. Nope....they could see and hear me fine. I'm really confused....

I know others have had accidental bans for other reasons but has anyone else had this problem??

I think you were banned from the affiliate program, not as a model.
I'm still lost on how this can happen and why, when i haven't done anything wrong and not sure how it affects me. I am still waiting for a response from support or Shirley. Im afraid to even get online not knowing if they are going to keep my tokens or not. The language in that email is pretty scary and frankly i find it disturbing. I have always had a reputation for being very honest and it really kills me to be accused of fraudulent activity.

I'm still lost on how this can happen and why, when i haven't done anything wrong and not sure how it affects me. I am still waiting for a response from support or Shirley. Im afraid to even get online not knowing if they are going to keep my tokens or not. The language in that email is pretty scary and frankly i find it disturbing. I have always had a reputation for being very honest and it really kills me to be accused of fraudulent activity.
I have no idea if it's true or not, but I have read on several other sites it is automated.

I've gotten the member version (minus the affiliate language) several times just for buying tokens. Love the way they always finish off with a "Thanks".

• Funny!
Reactions: Gen
I have no idea if it's true or not, but I have read on several other sites it is automated.

I've gotten the member version (minus the affiliate language) several times just for buying tokens. Love the way they always finish off with a "Thanks".

That is the problem with "automated " systems, even if they are 90 % correct, that still means they get 10 out of 100 wrong and piss of the customer.
Then it is up to the company to decide if the 10% error are worth fixing manually, or just ignore them .....

welcome to the big numbers of customer service on the web..

;)

Then it is up to the company to decide if the 10% error are worth fixing manually, or just ignore them .....
Based just on my own experience, I don't think CB even wastes time deciding. May be different for models.

F*ck em.

Were you promoting PPL? One of the reasons to always go with revshare. Affiliate programs will ban affiliates if the money from the leads doesn't justify the money it's bringing in. *SO* if the referrals are worth it, you'd make more with revshare to begin with. If your referrals aren't worth it, you'll be banned for PPL to begin with. So really, PPL never makes sense. Don't know why people use it.

If you weren't promoting their PPL program, I'm lost as to reasoning.

BTW, social media and chat traffic performs like crap. It's the #1 reason camming affiliate programs ban webmasters.

Most networks will only ban the webmaster from promoting PPL/PPS and convert all current links to revshare links though. Kinda fucked up CB wouldn't do that.

If you want to hear more about this from an affiliate program's point-of-view, CrakRevenue did a great blog post on it.

It is automated from what i understand. Ban first investigate when they get around to it and decide to perma ban or reinstate. In any event, its still a hard pill to swallow waiting for answers...uughhhhh anxiety through the roof right now.

Were you promoting PPL? One of the reasons to always go with revshare. Affiliate programs will ban affiliates if the money from the leads doesn't justify the money it's bringing in. *SO* if the referrals are worth it, you'd make more with revshare to begin with. If your referrals aren't worth it, you'll be banned for PPL to begin with. So really, PPL never makes sense. Don't know why people use it.

If you weren't promoting their PPL program, I'm lost as to reasoning.

BTW, social media and chat traffic performs like crap. It's the #1 reason camming affiliate programs ban webmasters.

Most networks will only ban the webmaster from promoting PPL/PPS and convert all current links to revshare links though. Kinda fucked up CB wouldn't do that.
To be honest I really don't pay attention to the affiliate program or actively promote it. I get on Twitter and post my bio link and let everybody know I'm getting online and then I get on do my show cash out my tokens and log off. I have referred 2 friends and have had a couple people tell me they signed up but I don't know if they signed up under my link or not it's not something that I count on or try to make money from. however, telling me that I'm banned and the language that reading that email in my original post makes it sound like they're going to take all my tokens from me if I continue to broadcast. When i log into my account i cant access the pay out screen to see if I'm getting a check or able to request a daily payout. Which makes me want to assume, I'm not getting paid.

That makes me nervous with the affiliate program. I'm wondering if someone took your long and in an effort to help used spam? Hope they get it figured out for you
I was thinking maybe because I just bought a brand new computer I have a new IP address and that had something to do with it and last week my Uber account got hacked and someone tried to steal my personal information so I didn't know if that had something to do with it, or if my cb account got hacked. I really don't know what's going on cuz I'm not getting any response back from Chaturbate I don't know how my account can generate fake profiles that just doesn't make sense to me if someone signs up under my link and they use a bad credit card or something like that that's on them that's not on me I have no control over that. In any event, as someone mentioned above it's only my affiliate account that's bad not my model account so I am still able to log into my profile and still able to broadcast and people can see me the big question for me is if I broadcast am I going to get paid or not

Btw thank you everyone for your responses, if nothing else the venting is taking the edge off, since this has me pretty stressed out.

• Hugs
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
if someone signs up under my link and they use a bad credit card or something like that that's on them that's not on me I have no control over that.

You do have control over revshare vs pay-per-signup. Does this justify their actions? In my opinion, no. Should have at least sent a warning first.

Is this a reality with affiliate marketing? Very much so, and some affiliate networks can be straight-up unforgiving.

Wonder if things would work smoother if the affiliate program was separate from member and model accounts. Shouldn't ban a model from performing due to something that happened on the affiliate side of things.

You do have control over revshare vs pay-per-signup. Does this justify their actions? In my opinion, no. Should have at least sent a warning first.

Is this a reality with affiliate marketing? Very much so, and some affiliate networks can be straight-up unforgiving.

Wonder if things would work smoother if the affiliate program was separate from member and model accounts. Shouldn't ban a model from performing due to something that happened on the affiliate side of things.
Warning for what though?

As far as i can tell i can still perform. I am able to log in and broadcast and cashout. However, i cannot access my payout screen or request a daily payout. The way that email reads stating they have the right to recover losses due to my "fraud" i am concerned they will keep the money i made.

They'd have to prove that there was an offense in order to get retribution. This would never go to court. Their statement about recovering losses is pretty much a blanket statement.
I have requested documentation of the purported offense. Guess im going to have to dust off my paralegal degree and refresh my memory on contract and employment law. Im not worried about it going to court and really could give 2 shits less about the affiliate program or trying to earn money from it. My only concern is my ability to broadcast and get paid, and whether or not this "affiliate program ban" will affect my payout. I have heard people on other forums state they got model banned and/or affiliate banned and their payouts not released.

UPDATE:

So i just went to log into my cb account and it is officially gone/banned/nonexistent......Still no emails from chaturbate support or Shirley.

Is Exxxotic going on right now? Think it is. If so, it's probably the reason for a lot of the non-responsiveness.

[EDIT] Yep. Exxxotica Chicago, we're right in the middle of it. Chaturbate is a sponsor, wouldn't be surprised if Shirley is there right now. Whenever big events like this is going on, it's hard to get in touch with some of the decision-makers at a company.

Is Exxxotic going on right now? Think it is. If so, it's probably the reason for a lot of the non-responsiveness.

[EDIT] Yep. Exxxotica Chicago, we're right in the middle of it. Chaturbate is a sponsor, wouldn't be surprised if Shirley is there right now. Whenever big events like this is going on, it's hard to get in touch with some of the decision-makers at a company.
Yes its my understanding from tweets i saw that she is at exxotica so im hoping to hear something monday or tuesday. In the meantime I'm back on mfc

UPDATE 2:

So i am happy to announce that i am out of chaturbate exile. I received an email from Shirley letting me know she had been out of the office and she couldn't locate my account (spelling error) So i emailed her back with the correct spelling and just for shits and giggles i attempted to log in and WOO HOO!!! I am back in business!! I'm still not sure what happened but asked in my email if she could let me know if it was just some sort of glitch or if there is a way i can avoid this happening again. I'm just happy as shit that i'm back and especially because tomorrow is my birthday and i was planning on doing a hidden birthday show!! A big shout out and huge thank you to @punker barbie for getting it worked out for me, can't thank you enough!! My fans are going to be happy to have me back!

UPDATE 2:

So i am happy to announce that i am out of chaturbate exile. I received an email from Shirley letting me know she had been out of the office and she couldn't locate my account (spelling error) So i emailed her back with the correct spelling and just for shits and giggles i attempted to log in and WOO HOO!!! I am back in business!! I'm still not sure what happened but asked in my email if she could let me know if it was just some sort of glitch or if there is a way i can avoid this happening again. I'm just happy as shit that i'm back and especially because tomorrow is my birthday and i was planning on doing a hidden birthday show!! A big shout out and huge thank you to @punker barbie for getting it worked out for me, can't thank you enough!! My fans are going to be happy to have me back!

If you ever need help, I'm here. Also feel free to DM the Chaturbate twitter,
& someone will reply quickly Monday-Friday & sometimes even on the weekend!

If you ever need help, I'm here. Also feel free to DM the Chaturbate twitter,
& someone will reply quickly Monday-Friday & sometimes even on the weekend!
Thanks so much!! I can't DM the twitter account because you don't follow me back, i will tweet a follow from you!

So sorry for the delay in reply!
all good, i know you were at exxotica and i also know your a busy lady dealing with so many accounts, traveling etc etc. I really appreciate you getting back to me as soon as you were able too. I cannot express how happy i am to be back, especially just in time for me to do my birthday show tonight!!

Hello, I have the same problem with my affiliate account, can you watch it please?
you need to message her directly, click on her profile and send a private message, she will help you

Status
Not open for further replies.