AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Yet another idiotic user.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably left the forums when he didn't get a lot of sympathetic responses.

At least he did not turn abusive like many do.
those are my favorite :F

You guys have kindly asked for an update so I figured I would and answer a couple questions.

Someone mentioned why I'm visiting Colombia in the first place, well Ive visited before and have friends there, so am returning because I enjoyed the country and to see my friends and Spanish teachers in person again.

As for the money for the date, yes it was an entrance fee, sent her the money for a ticket to an aquarium so we could show each other the aquariums in our home cities.

As for of I'm still talking to her or not and what's going on, yes I am (off site only), but no more money or gifts have been exchanged, she's getting a little distant now so I'm assuming it was purely meant to be a GFE from her end.

The only irritating thing to me about that is I offered to initially pay for that service (GFE) and she indicated she wanted more, but it is what it is, I'll maintain friendly contact in a more distant manner and see if she still wants to meet up when I visit but am not expecting anything, the visit is to see my friends and more of Colombia.

Thanks everyone for all the advice, I know you guys get a lot of crazies in these stories and appreciate you all being quite nice despite that.

Last edited:
As for the money for the date, yes it was an entrance fee, sent her the money for a ticket to an aquarium so we could show each other the aquariums in our home cities.
this is really cute and sweet OP. my husband and i did this in our LDR but he bought my ticket to go to my local zoo/aquarium online. i just looked up four aquariums in columbia, and all of them had the option to purchase them online. recommend that instead of sending money outright in the future.

As for of I'm still talking to her or not and what's going on, yes I am (off site only), but no more money or gifts have been exchanged, she's getting a little distant now so I'm assuming it was purely meant to be a GFE from her end.

i hate saying this but you never know if it's a ploy to get an all-expenses paid-for visa to your country. lots of women in poorer countries use camwork to find a husband from a richer country to escape poverty, violence, or better opportunities. good on you man for creating the boundary of no more money and gifts. in normal relationships, you don't have to pay your girlfriend for her attention. normally most people in relationship spend time together because they want to.

The only irritating thing to me about that is I offered to initially pay for that service (GFE) and she indicated she wanted more, but it is what it is, I'll maintain friendly contact in a more distant manner and see if she still wants to meet up when I visit but am not expecting anything, the visit is to see my friends and more of Colombia.

yeah that's hella annoying. she could have banked if she stuck to the GFE, and you gave her a chance to keep the hustle honest.

Thanks everyone for all the advice, I know you guys get a lot of crazies in these stories and appreciate you all being quite nice despite that.

thank you for not being crazy! it's really nice when OPs in these type of threads are reasonable and actually take our advice as helpful and not an attack. so sorry you are going through all this drama. good luck on your love quest!

Status
Not open for further replies.