AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Yet another reason I love the interwebs

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the video yesterday and cried.
The best thing is that if they stay married until they're old, maybe they'll tell their grandkids about all the memes because they played such an important role for them. So they'll neeeever die out. :h: :mrgreen:

sorry ladies :)

but tears of joy are better than tears of sorrow don't ya think?

I don't know.

I think if it wasn't for the stellar production value of the video, this would have been the lamest thing ever. Take away the music and the clever editing, and all you have is some beta-as-fuck dweeb holding up lame image macros.

Good for him for scoring that delicious looking piece of ass though. Now the question is, will she love him forever? Or will she start cheating on him once she realizes she doesn't respect his pansy nerd ass?

bawksy said:
I don't know.

I think if it wasn't for the stellar production value of the video, this would have been the lamest thing ever. Take away the music and the clever editing, and all you have is some beta-as-fuck dweeb holding up lame image macros.

Good for him for scoring that delicious looking piece of ass though. Now the question is, will she love him forever? Or will she start cheating on him once she realizes she doesn't respect his pansy nerd ass?

I would marry him. Even without all the editing. :p

then again i wanted to marry the numanuma guy too... he was so happy

Wish I had the brain power to think of something like that. Wish I had enough sexy power to get a gf to begin with... :woops:

i think even without the editing the way he did it was so fraking adorable.
the best part was the ridiculous amount of nervousness on his face. you could tell that he had pinned alot of hopes and dreams on her answer. i liked his speech too.
i didnt cry but i giggled alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.