AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

chaturbate account banned for no reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 5, 2024
dear @punker barbie
i was online and doing a dance and i had to chat with a member where he explained another person to be in cam with me but i explained him that i cannot do that yet without adding documents of the other person. all of a suden account banned . im not sure if it is the reason but i asked the support staff but they did not reply for that yet . will you bve able to check the reason

name : etheriumcoin

Reactions: sailorcollins
ok got the mail but they are saying
etheriumcoin is linked to a previous account, lasaa_, with an outstanding violation.
there it says Your account has been flagged due to a suspected violation of the Chaturbate terms of service

it seems one of my frienda have done some tiktok dancing on that previous account mistakenly while it was broadcasting .

what do you suggest about this? I also need to change the screen name of the chaturbate is it possible to do that or is there a way to remove all these accounts and make a fresh account?

Upvote 0
there is no response from you and i asked my friend who used the other account mistakenly(she is also18 plus from that day) to to do the age verification and it was accepted at first and then again it says the terms have been violated. waiting for your advices .. how do i remove this link between two accounts ?

Upvote 0