AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

"You are a model and forbidden from buying tokens."

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Picnic

Cam Model
Apr 15, 2012
Twitter Username
@picnicMFC
Tumblr Username
i-pic-nic
MFC Username
Picnic
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/203318/Pic_Nic/
I've had a premium perv account for over a year now. I love to tip my favorite models! I've been able to do this with no problem - until today, when I tried to buy tokens. The following message came up:

"You are a model and forbidden from buying tokens."

So...what gives?! If I e-mail MFC, will they let me buy tokens again?

I'm sad and pissed :( shut up and take my money, MFC!

Reactions: MayaEden
I hate that. I tried to tip another model and I couldn't. smh. she was at the bottom of the site and was doing great

Arhmadia said:
I hate that. I tried to tip another model and I couldn't. smh. she was at the bottom of the site and was doing great

Sign up as a ~regular~ basic member, then you can buy tokens, and you should be good to tip other models! I highly recommend it. Always gives me the warm & fuzzies.

PicNic said:
Arhmadia said:

Sign up as a ~regular~ basic member, then you can buy tokens, and you should be good to tip other models! I highly recommend it. Always gives me the warm & fuzzies.
Even after that, if you are on the same IP on your premium acct as well as your model account, you could be flagged and restricted. At that point, just send MFC an email and let them know the situation and that should fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.