AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

You *awwww* you lose.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_ms989eWmXo1rq4uvro1_1280.jpg

galactic6 said:
Sleepy puppies get me every time.

They get me hooooongrey!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWww!!!!!!!!!! It's so cuuuuuuuuuteeeee I wannaaaaaaaaa diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Reactions: Teagan
A cute crocodile. Now you have seen everything.

tumblr_mtdhmecKfw1sfjgugo2_500.jpg

tumblr_mtdhmecKfw1sfjgugo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mtdhmecKfw1sfjgugo8_500.jpg

tumblr_mtdhmecKfw1sfjgugo7_400.jpg

Costa Rican fisherman Chito first met the croc after finding him with a gunshot wound on the banks of the Central American state’s Parismina river 20 years ago. He had been shot in the left eye by a cattle farmer and was close to death. But Chito enlisted the help of several pals to load the massive reptile into his boat and later give him aid and treatment.

In the words of Chito, “When I found Pocho in the river he was dying, so I brought him into my house. He was very skinny, weighing only around 150 lb. I gave him chicken and fish and medicine for six months to help him recover. I stayed by Pocho’s side while he was ill, sleeping next to him at night. I just wanted him to feel that somebody loved him, that not all humans are bad. It meant a lot of sacrifice. I had to be there every day. It took years before Chito felt that Pocho had bonded with him enough to get closer to the animal.”

At one point during his recovery, Chito left the croc in a lake near his house but to his amazement Pocho started following him. Later, Chito got the confidence to get closer to him, with first only attempting to splash with him in the river but later they bonded so well that for almost 2 decades the duo performed tricks for the local crowds.

But in October 2011, Pocho, around 50 years old at that time, died of natural causes and a funeral was held for him.

At his funeral, Chito couldn’t held back his tears and said, “Pocho is Pocho, the only one. There is no more Pocho. He will be the only Pocho there ever was.”

Jordan all bundled up and ready for bed.

Attachments

• Screenshot - 9_28_2013 , 8_36_14 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 9_28_2013 , 8_36_14 PM.jpg
    374.8 KB · Views: 263
  • Screenshot - 9_28_2013 , 8_36_45 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 9_28_2013 , 8_36_45 PM.jpg
    366.1 KB · Views: 263
:think: :think: :think:

Attachments

• Groucho 8.jpg
    Groucho 8.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 85
  • YpyCRXa.jpg
    YpyCRXa.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 85
Reactions: GweenBlack
:) Inspiration for a favorite of mine at camcontacts.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-12-25 at 15.59.42.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-12-25 at 15.59.42.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 82
Reactions: Teagan
Bocefish said:
Superbowl commercial with one seriously adorable pup.

I wish Budweiser spent as much on hops for their beer as they do for their advertising production value. That's some good shit.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.