AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

You *awwww* you lose.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
iKarli said:
I am a sucker for dogs and babies playing and laughing together. Does this make me creepy? lol

Was totally going to post a compilation video but I don't know if that would be allowed on an 18+ forum.

No that's not creepy I mean that's what this thread is about...

I mean if you said " I am a sucker for dogs and babies and juggling flaming chainsaws together." Well then there might be some trouble. :character-jason:

:character-hobbes:

tumblr_mmemslzAPe1r3gb3zo1_250.gif
tumblr_mmemslzAPe1r3gb3zo2_250.gif

Meet the World’s Smallest Rabbit.
Columbia Basin Pygmy Rabbits are the world’s smallest and among the rarest.

tumblr_n1xdhlPbvU1qlbxteo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n1xdhlPbvU1qlbxteo2_500.jpg

tumblr_n1xdhlPbvU1qlbxteo3_500.jpg

LilyMarie said:

And evidently they enjoy Ear Painting as a hobby. :)

JerryBoBerry said:
LilyMarie said:

And evidently they enjoy Ear Painting as a hobby. :)
Goooood, imagine how cute that would be.
As if rabbits in general could get any more perfect than they already are. :h:333333
But I think the truth is that the humans have marked them for whatever reason. :/

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
LilyMarie said:
As if rabbits in general could get any more perfect than they already are. :h:333333
But I think the truth is that the humans have marked them for whatever reason. :/

Ah. Just did a reverse google image search on it. Turns out they were down to only 16 of this type of bunnies left in Washington state a while back. So the Oregon Zoo started a breeding program. Fenced in a 10 acre area of land and put all of them in there protected so they could go at it freely. They've already bred 70 bunnies and they paint their ears in a color code to tell them apart for genetics reasons.

JerryBoBerry said:
LilyMarie said:

Ah. Just did a reverse google image search on it. Turns out they were down to only 16 of this type of bunnies left in Washington state a while back. So the Oregon Zoo started a breeding program. Fenced in a 10 acre area of land and put all of them in there protected so they could go at it freely. They've already bred 70 bunnies and they paint their ears in a color code to tell them apart for genetics reasons.
Oh wow, I didn't know they'd almost gone extinct. That's so sad. That can't happen. I'll cry an ocean of tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.