AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

You can do privates and groups on mobile! Did anyone know?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2019
I was on mfc with my ipad and I was so annoyed by the webRTC streams cropping into 4:3 when going fullscreen, that I tried to go to the desktop site to see if happened the same (it didn't)

When I went to a model's page I noticed that the private and group links weren't grayed out

So I immediately went to a page where there was a private to try to spy and.. LE SHOCK! It worked! I was able to spy a private on mobile!

So you don't need flash to do a private or to join a group show

I don't know for how long this thing has been going on

so, to join a group / do or spy a private on a mobile device:
- DON'T go to the default mobile page m.myfreecams.com
- DON'T request desktop website from m.myfreecams.com
- DON'T go to the brand new major failure new.myfreecams.com
- just GO TO myfreecams.com (sometimes the homepage takes a lot of time to load, but after it's loaded it works normally)

tested on ipad pro and iphone 7

Even if this did work, I'd be highly skeptical of it due to the 15-20 second lag that mobile devices have. While in public this may not be that bad (I find it entirely unacceptable). But, in a private, completely unacceptable and I wouldn't do it. I've done some privates where there's minimal lag and I can barely tolerate it.

Upvote 0
Even if this did work, I'd be highly skeptical of it due to the 15-20 second lag that mobile devices have. While in public this may not be that bad (I find it entirely unacceptable). But, in a private, completely unacceptable and I wouldn't do it. I've done some privates where there's minimal lag and I can barely tolerate it.
I think that's why MFC doesn't currently offer mobile users to do pvt/group. Imagine doing a private and asking her to do something and she doesn't even seem to acknowledge for 15-20 seconds.... some users might think it's a recording or something's broken.

Upvote 0
I think that's why MFC doesn't currently offer mobile users to do pvt/group. Imagine doing a private and asking her to do something and she doesn't even seem to acknowledge for 15-20 seconds.... some users might think it's a recording or something's broken.

Exactly. I have been in that situation with models before, and it lead to some interesting times. 😂.

But, I agree that most people would be frustrated and potentially get mad

Upvote 0
Exactly. I have been in that situation with models before, and it lead to some interesting times. 😂.

But, I agree that most people would be frustrated and potentially get mad
I know they're working hard to find the best non-flash and lowest latency options so that members' experiences all across the board (mobile/desktop) will be pleasant. We'll get there eventually. The whole site is going through some growing pains while they get there, though.

Those of us that are patient will be rewarded with an amazing streaming experience eventually. :)

Upvote 0
I know they're working hard to find the best non-flash and lowest latency options so that members' experiences all across the board (mobile/desktop) will be pleasant. We'll get there eventually. The whole site is going through some growing pains while they get there, though.

Those of us that are patient will be rewarded with an amazing streaming experience eventually. :)

Yep, it is good to see them improve. I may come back after a break. We’ll see. 😊

• Hugs
Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
On that topic, since we've derailed a tad:

Upvote 0
I'm so annoyed with this.

So many are on mobile now and not one person has been able to go private with me. I mainly offer privates on MFC so this is a real problem for me with a lot of people sneaking around their family at home now.

I'm using WebRTC, gave them the link to the mobile site and there is no private button for them, so I don't know what else to try.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.