AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Your favorite cheap cologne?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenHedonist

V.I.P. AmberLander
Oct 13, 2011
Eastside Shambhala
Twitter Username
@ZenHedonist
For the ladies and gentlemen of the ACF...

What is your favorite cheap cologne? To wear? To smell on someone else?

Which bring back specific and perhaps special memories?

What is a "cheap cologne" in your mind?

What are the classic smells?

Go!

• Helpful!
Reactions: galactic6
Years ago I went partially insane for a woman I worked with. She wore Claiborne from Liz Claiborne. For a long time I would lose my train of thought if I caught a whiff of the stuff. No idea if it's still made or smells the same.

I occasionally slap on some bay rum or Clubman's aftershave. Only men notice the Clubman because it reminds them of a traditional barbershop which is a good thing for most guys. No one has ever commented on the bay run, but I like it.

Reactions: ZenHedonist
I'm a fan of both bay rum and Clubman. When I want to walk around in an overwhelming cloud of classic aroma I'll use Old Spice original scent body wash, deodorant and aftershave...

"If your grandfathers hadn't worn Old Spice, your parents would have never been born..."

• Funny!
My coworker wears Victoria's Secret's Heavenly. I loose train of thought like Galactic when I smell it.

I don't wear cologne usually. Amber gave me some Curve by Liz Claiborne in a gift package from something I won, and I do like how that smells.

I don't really have any reference to what cheap cologne would be

On a woman, I'm partial to Cashmere Mist by Donna Karan (the scent makes me think of my wife every time!). I also like Beautiful by Estee Lauder. Haven't worn a scent myself in many years. When I did, I liked British Sterling.

Before I went back to college I use to work as a merchandiser, the company sent us into various stores, walmart being one of the bigger contracts. One of the many jobs I had to do there was put out perfume and cologne sample bottles on the shelves. So customers could see what many of them smelled like. Yeah, the aisle stinking to high heavens was thanks to me. :D

So they would direct ship 1 to 2 ounce sized bottles taped and strapped down to cardboard shelf liners to my house. Boxes and boxes of them. Pretty much all the major brands. Brittney, Mariah, Liz, Usher, Azzaro, Hilfiger, Crush, Rocawear... long list of brands with several scent varieties for each.

Let's just say all of those may not have made it onto the shelves.
28.gif

A few I sold on Ebay for around $30 a bottle on average. The rest of the perfumes I gave away as presents and such. I still have 64 bottles of cologne in a plastic tub.

Oh, I like Usher the best of them, but the bottle sucks. The paint comes off in little black chips all over my toiletry set when I travel. Always have to separate it in a plastic bag.

61907m.jpg

As for the women's varieties, I really liked Radiance by Britney Spears. It smelled awesome. Don't judge me!

MTMyMzM1NDk3NTA1NzQ1NTM5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.