AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Your favourite MFC games

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to necro an old post but I just sent out the games list to a few people who requested it. I haven't been on the forum in awhile and I apologize if this is super late. Anyone else who wanted a copy and hasn't gotten it feel free to let me know and I'll send it over.
im not sure if its still possible but i would LOVE to have the list as well! been looking for some new games :)

Reactions: Rosia
Sorry to necro an old post but I just sent out the games list to a few people who requested it. I haven't been on the forum in awhile and I apologize if this is super late. Anyone else who wanted a copy and hasn't gotten it feel free to let me know and I'll send it over.

One for me too, please if it's not too much trouble! :)

I actually do this as part of another game I play (it's a "prize" attached to a card I draw). I play Never Have I Ever 5 times and the guys love it! It's always sexy stuff and I start more mild and move up. I state something sexy that I have done and if someone else in the room admits they have done it, I drink. If no one else in the room has done it, I tell the story of what it is I did (sex in a car, BJ in a public restroom, sex in a hotel stairwell, sex in costume, etc).
I LOVE this idea, but I have to ask (I've actually been meaning to ask for some time now) Does MFC have strict rules about models who drink underage on cam? If I were to do it, what would the odds of my account being closed be?

If anybody knows this answer about iCamzLive (which is a streamate site) and chaturbate and manyvids that'd be great also, but MFC is my main priority

I LOVE this idea, but I have to ask (I've actually been meaning to ask for some time now) Does MFC have strict rules about models who drink underage on cam? If I were to do it, what would the odds of my account being closed be?

If anybody knows this answer about iCamzLive (which is a streamate site) and chaturbate and manyvids that'd be great also, but MFC is my main priority

Same here! I keep getting request but I'm only 20. Mhhh

• Hugs
Reactions: Rosia
im not sure if its still possible but i would LOVE to have the list as well! been looking for some new games :)
would you be able to send me one also, if it's not too much trouble, sorryyy lol i know i'm kinda late :/

I've got a trivia game in mind, with a few prizes in mind, but would love some more ideas. My brain is kinda running on empty.

I've got a trivia game in mind, with a few prizes in mind, but would love some more ideas. My brain is kinda running on empty.
The first model I used to follow regularly did trivia by tipping for certain categories, ala jeopardy (ie higher the tip, better prize, but harder question) with different categories. When the board was cleared, whatever goal she set was met. Pretty fun. Since you're going for non nude if I remember, maybe that could be a dance or whatever.

The first model I used to follow regularly did trivia by tipping for certain categories, ala jeopardy (ie higher the tip, better prize, but harder question) with different categories. When the board was cleared, whatever goal she set was met. Pretty fun. Since you're going for non nude if I remember, maybe that could be a dance or whatever.

I was thinking "Tip X amount for a question card. Okay three topics: Doctor Who, Nightmare Before Christmas, or Trivial Pursuit (with multiple categories within that). Pick an option. Get it right, and pick an envelope number."

Some are repeated *commands for me*, "take a drink" (beer, wine, shot), "eat a strawberry w/ whipped cream"- I kinda feel silly about that one, "play with boobs", etc. And some are singular like "Play with feather boa", "Dance for 1 minute". And only one, "Oops, go fish!" card.

So mine are more at random, including prizes. I was considering the higher tip for harder question and better prize, but I didn't realize that was what others online referred to as jeopardy, though it totally makes sense. Here I was thinking that would be more complicated haha! But yes! Clearing the board, strip/dance for one song or some amount of time.

You are right though, non nude. Still trying to get the hang of this before I go for my first time online either tomorrow or Saturday.

Reactions: Entertainer33
I was thinking "Tip X amount for a question card. Okay three topics: Doctor Who, Nightmare Before Christmas, or Trivial Pursuit (with multiple categories within that). Pick an option. Get it right, and pick an envelope number."

Some are repeated *commands for me*, "take a drink" (beer, wine, shot), "eat a strawberry w/ whipped cream"- I kinda feel silly about that one, "play with boobs", etc. And some are singular like "Play with feather boa", "Dance for 1 minute". And only one, "Oops, go fish!" card.

So mine are more at random, including prizes. I was considering the higher tip for harder question and better prize, but I didn't realize that was what others online referred to as jeopardy, though it totally makes sense. Here I was thinking that would be more complicated haha! But yes! Clearing the board, strip/dance for one song or some amount of time.

You are right though, non nude. Still trying to get the hang of this before I go for my first time online either tomorrow or Saturday.
For what it's worth, I like the strawberry w/ whipped cream idea.

I do watch one gal who does basically soft core, and has taken the time to discover what amuses her regulars so as to get tips for things that aren't just flashes. So I would indeed start with this kind of stuff, and eventually you'll get what your people like. At this point she has multiple small goals that lead to boob shakes, dancing, and my personal favorite, "frolics" where she prances about the room in skimpy wear. Let your personality shine through.

I would also love a copy please! :kiss:

I would love the list!!!

I play poker with some models regularly. Its pretty fun, people join in more than I thought they would, I lose so damn much though when I do play I almost always end up going through my token max/limit/cap whatever it is mfc puts on me daily, but its worth it. I also like hi low to shoot the shit and the occasional hangman. In my experience as a member I love a model that invents new activities/games and promotes active participation, its a lot of fun!

I've been thinking of playing balloon games. I haven't tested it yet but my idea so far:

Three sizes of balloons.
Small.
Medium.
Large.

Tip base on the sizes. The larger, the more it cost and the prizes are inside. I'd pop it to reveal the prize inside.
There's no lose lose situation and all the deals are inside the balloons, especially the medium and large.

Reactions: angieivy
These were all awesome ideas! I'm currently trying to think of a way to involve tipping and excercise because y'know, squats are hawt!
I usually make a workout playlist or find one on the youtube and I do squats in every direction so they can see all the angles and I dance a little when I work out.

• Helpful!
Reactions: angieivy
Hi ladies! Thank you for all the awesome game ideas! I also have something I do that starts up conversation when it's quiet or to get new members engaged- I charge 15 tokens for an "ice breaker", where I randomly draw a topic out of a box to talk about. The topic can be anything from pets and favorite foods to what their favorite sex position is or their most awkward sex story. Hope this helps you on those slow and silent nights ^_^

Hi ladies! Thank you for all the awesome game ideas! I also have something I do that starts up conversation when it's quiet or to get new members engaged- I charge 15 tokens for an "ice breaker", where I randomly draw a topic out of a box to talk about. The topic can be anything from pets and favorite foods to what their favorite sex position is or their most awkward sex story. Hope this helps you on those slow and silent nights ^_^

thats an awesome idea, thanks for sharing!

I know everyone is bothering you now, but if it isn't too much trouble I would adore a copy as well :h:

games i do:
Dice game - pick a colour of dice (pink or green) and roll them, if the chosen dice gets a higher number then (lets say you chose pink and it rolled a 5 and green rolled a 4) then 60 tokens would be taken off the goal, if your dice lost (lets say green got 3 and pink got 1) then 30tks would be added to the countdown.

I also play roulette with a free app i downloaded - 77tks to place a bet - if they bet on a specific number which wins then they win a photoset! if they choose a generic bet like odds/evens/reds/blacks and they win then they get spanks or a flash.

This threat has given me good ideas id like to try out for sure!

I would love a copy, too. Thanks in advance :)

I lovelovelove games and I've been trying to think of different ideas I haven't seen before! Something I'm not comfortable with is playing games where there is a "loser" aspect to it; I hate when people feel bad and left out. I'm wondering what some of you ladies do for those tippers who didn't get what they were hoping for in a raffle, game, contest or etc? (For example, a number clearing game; do you have a little something for every number, or just the few, or are some just empty? And are people okay with this?) I want to avoid people feeling "ripped off" so to say by not winning anything but spending money!

If it's still possible, I'd really appreciate if you send me a copy of that list :)

I know this is months later, but I would love a copy if you're still around!

games i do:
Dice game - pick a colour of dice (pink or green) and roll them, if the chosen dice gets a higher number then (lets say you chose pink and it rolled a 5 and green rolled a 4) then 60 tokens would be taken off the goal, if your dice lost (lets say green got 3 and pink got 1) then 30tks would be added to the countdown.

I also play roulette with a free app i downloaded - 77tks to place a bet - if they bet on a specific number which wins then they win a photoset! if they choose a generic bet like odds/evens/reds/blacks and they win then they get spanks or a flash.

This threat has given me good ideas id like to try out for sure!

I really like both of these!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.