AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Your favourite MFC games

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My absolute favorite has to be pictionary. Tip the model to draw something and the room has to guess it as she draws. When the drawing is successfully guessed the model flashes or whatever. Fun way to get those lurkers talking since it's not actual conversation at first and it's the chance at a free (to them) flash. I have a huge list of other games with descriptions that can be played on cam if anyone wants a copy.

I would love a copy....I'm struggling so hard with getting back to a point where I'm regularly coming up with creative ideas for my room

My absolute favorite has to be pictionary. Tip the model to draw something and the room has to guess it as she draws. When the drawing is successfully guessed the model flashes or whatever. Fun way to get those lurkers talking since it's not actual conversation at first and it's the chance at a free (to them) flash. I have a huge list of other games with descriptions that can be played on cam if anyone wants a copy.
Can I have a copy please hun?!:)

Love these ideas- I've seen variations of a few of these
one of my reasons for exploring camming is because so many rooms seemed to have such a fun vibe to them with various games and convos- I need this in my life again!
I'm absolutely terribly un-creative so need a lot of help here to get back in touch with my fun side!

So helpful thread, thank you everyone. Also trying to get my room more fun, been to camming like for a week and feeling need to do something to make my room better. That camming world can sometimes be so hard, one session u have only few premiums and getting like 1000 tokens and other session you're really trying anything, have 40+ viewers and almost nobody tips. Crazy world :D.

Reactions: samijanemfc
Hangman is a simple fun game young grade schoolers in America learn how to play, but you choose the topic. The adult version is that you can set token prices for guesses and be creative with prizes...

http://bfy.tw/CGkF

ETA: It's kind of creepy to teach kids about the executioner, but it's more about fun and spawned the idea of the game show "Wheel Of Fortune."

Last edited:
Sorry to necro an old post but I just sent out the games list to a few people who requested it. I haven't been on the forum in awhile and I apologize if this is super late. Anyone else who wanted a copy and hasn't gotten it feel free to let me know and I'll send it over.

Me please :)

Reactions: samijanemfc
O.O

*steal*
double stolen! this is a great idea!
lately, i've been playing a lot of "random prize" games, like clear the board, or even pictionary, wins result in random prizes - which are drawn from a bucket, i regularly add to the random prizes and can take anything out if the members arent too receptive to it.

back when I cammed on MFC my members liked games like Gone fishing. (that game that makes the fishes go around and the open their mouths and you have to use a plastic rod to get them. my husband put a black dot on one or two and put them in place... I would turn it on . and the guys would tip and say the colour they wanted and I would fish for one of those colours...if they got one with the black dot they won a prize. I also had a betting game with operation. where the guys would tip if I would get it out without buzzing or not... if they won they got a prize.... I dont remember what the tips or the prizes were.

Reactions: Judy_
Raven, I'd be careful about playing the last game. If guests and basics are ruining the vibe in your room just mute them, no need to make banning individuals a group sport (i'm not suggesting it wouldn't be FUN, but also easily misinterpreted) Nobody emerged from their mothers womb with Premium Status, and from my experience the dudes who finally take the leap from basic to premium BECAUSE they love you are going to be some of the most dedicated regulars you'll ever have.

Don't get me wrong, I mute those brokeass's all the time because more often than not they're weirdos and create a negative vibe in the room - but there's no need to make the vibe any more negative. Converting basics to premiums is a big part of the camwhore life-cycle lol

One of the MOST FUN games I've seen on mfc was the MardiGras game, where you start topless covered in beaded necklaces and premiums tip to remove a set of beads until you're just topless.
:dance:
Ah that’s a great idea thank you!:)

I play poker with some models regularly. Its pretty fun, people join in more than I thought they would, I lose so damn much though when I do play I almost always end up going through my token max/limit/cap whatever it is mfc puts on me daily, but its worth it. I also like hi low to shoot the shit and the occasional hangman. In my experience as a member I love a model that invents new activities/games and promotes active participation, its a lot of fun!

Hey, do you play poker with your webcam off or on? I have a strict no c2c rule, but I want to open up more game possibilities. Seems every game I think of stops short with, "we'll how am I gonna see what cards they have?" ...etc.

Hey, do you play poker with your webcam off or on? I have a strict no c2c rule, but I want to open up more game possibilities. Seems every game I think of stops short with, "we'll how am I gonna see what cards they have?" ...etc.

I play games with my cam off and on, depends on the game and the model. I travel a lot and I haven't checked the forums much in the past couple of months, apologies for the late response!

Reactions: terrorbird_jones
Status
Not open for further replies.