AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Your favourite MFC games

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hitachi control is awesome! :) one of the games that actually attracted me to camming was a sybian control game. That was intense to watch.
Yes! It's kind of fantastic. I was watching a @shivawnemerald Hitachi control show and she was edging for over and hour. It's kind of intense, but guys seem to like it and throw tokens at it.

Anything interactive that has one or more possible obvious and immediate results on a toggle would be an almost infinite source of tokens if you played it right.

Yes! It's kind of fantastic. I was watching a @shivawnemerald Hitachi control show and she was edging for over and hour. It's kind of intense, but guys seem to like it and throw tokens at it.

Anything interactive that has one or more possible obvious and immediate results on a toggle would be an almost infinite source of tokens if you played it right.
You honestly just need to know what your own personal limits are and how far you're willing to push those limits. I give props to the models who are doing a control show and actually have the balls to say that it's too much for them and stopping the show instead of pushing their own boundaries too far. Granted I've only seen that happen once, but I earned a lot of respect for her that day.

Reactions: Vivi_Amante
You honestly just need to know what your own personal limits are and how far you're willing to push those limits. I give props to the models who are doing a control show and actually have the balls to say that it's too much for them and stopping the show instead of pushing their own boundaries too far. Granted I've only seen that happen once, but I earned a lot of respect for her that day.
Yes. I didn't mean to suggest that anyone should do anything she's not comfortable with. Sorry if it came across like that.

I haven't come across my limit yet doing that show and it really is quite fun as it builds a fair bit of rapport with members in the room too. I add a mute/unmute option too during the hitachi edging just to add a bit more torture to it... because I'm clearly a masochist! haha All these ideas are awesome.

Reactions: angieivy
Why do you like shower shows the best? Do you make better tips is the vibe of the room more fun?
for me yes! its fun, gets a lot of people in my room and the vibes are nice! makes me feel like i get paid to just relax , even though I'm doing more then lets say "relaxing" haha ! also if it is ever too cold/ or too hot the bath or the shower is a nice way to either cool down or warm up

for me yes! its fun, gets a lot of people in my room and the vibes are nice! makes me feel like i get paid to just relax , even though I'm doing more then lets say "relaxing" haha ! also if it is ever too cold/ or too hot the bath or the shower is a nice way to either cool down or warm up
Sounds like a fun way to make the time pass by. How long does it normally get you to get down to your "bath show"? Lately this past week and a half its been SO slow for me which is odd because it's never really slow for me. The past week and a half though I haven't been logging in every night as usual but still i wouldn't see why it's drop so much. What do you do to keep the room going?

My most successful game and the one I get the best feedback on is my countdown game. Its essentially the 1-50 tokens dealie, only I have the numbers 1-50 written out on post its on a huge board. So everyone who tips one of the numbers between 1-50 gets their corresponding card and a 50% chance at winning a prize. Prizes include flashes, raffle tix, pic sets, videos, and there is one card that is the "choose the nude show" card, where the winner is in charge of deciding what nude show we do once all the cards are done. So its in essence the same as the 1-50 countdown with nude show, only there are prizes involved :-D

Jeopardy is also fun, but alottt of work to set up!
ill have o try that if you dont mind

My most successful game and the one I get the best feedback on is my countdown game. Its essentially the 1-50 tokens dealie, only I have the numbers 1-50 written out on post its on a huge board. So everyone who tips one of the numbers between 1-50 gets their corresponding card and a 50% chance at winning a prize. Prizes include flashes, raffle tix, pic sets, videos, and there is one card that is the "choose the nude show" card, where the winner is in charge of deciding what nude show we do once all the cards are done. So its in essence the same as the 1-50 countdown with nude show, only there are prizes involved :-D

Jeopardy is also fun, but alottt of work to set up!

ohh i'll definitely have to try this one

Stop and Go is my favorite. I've been known to be crazy with the edging.

Also the game where one can tip to put clothes on or off the model. My weakness is seeing the beautiful model's eyes. Tip to put sunglasses on is my first priority. :)

I like playing bingo with the guys. I am currently in search of a way to do an online room so everyone that buys in can have their own card.

Oh and "Would you rather..." and "Fuck, Marry, Kill",

Reactions: Vivi_Amante
A few of my room favs have been 2 adult card games called "whos the biggest pervert" and "wtf would you rather" game. Both games I got at aren't we naughty for $12 each !!!

This sounds really fun! How do you get people to tip for it?
I wonder if it would be effective using fun interactive card games like that and doing a, "tip x amount of tokens for mystery card game pull" and then just drawing a random card from the "who's the biggest perv/wtf would you rather" card stack

Reactions: Tilly
My absolute favorite has to be pictionary. Tip the model to draw something and the room has to guess it as she draws. When the drawing is successfully guessed the model flashes or whatever. Fun way to get those lurkers talking since it's not actual conversation at first and it's the chance at a free (to them) flash. I have a huge list of other games with descriptions that can be played on cam if anyone wants a copy.

I should start by saying that I, personally, like it when my guys always/almost always win a prize. If they spend money, I want them to usually get something good.

As far as other people's games, I love Yarrow's jeopardy and her drunk history stories! I love when raffles work for girls, especially speed raffles.

Here are a bunch of the games I play that I love - I just wish I had more people come to my room and play them more often.

Spank Dice: I bought some fuzzy dice and cut their strings off so now I have a bunch of different colored dice that are big enough to see well on cam. Guys tip xx tokens for a roll and I roll 4 6-sided dice, add them up, and spank myself that many times.

Dungeons and Dildoes: I bought a LARGE 20-sided die that is the size of my fist so it shows up on camera. Guys tip xx for a roll and every single number has a prize. 1 is a kiss, 2, is a flash... they get better as it goes up. A 20 is a squirting cum show (no one has rolled a natural 20 yet!)

Dungeons%20and%20Dildos_zps4k17jcil.jpg

Kings Cup: I do a version of the drinking game but I changed the rules so they work for a solo show and involve flashes, teases, and cum shows as well as drinking. Guys tip xx and I draw a random card.
Kings%20Cup%20Rules_zpsnutiuokg.jpg

Un-decorate my Tree: This was a Christmas game! I made paper ornaments worth either 5, 10, 20, or 25 tokens and covered a little 2ft tall tree with them. Every single ornament had some prize (kiss, flash, dirty talk, BJ tease, snapchat, video, etc) so the guys never really felt ripped off.

Sexy Snowflakes: Like the tree, I made a bunch of snowflakes and pinned them to my wall, each with at least SOME prize on it. Guys tip xx and I pick one at random.

My absolute favorite has to be pictionary. Tip the model to draw something and the room has to guess it as she draws. When the drawing is successfully guessed the model flashes or whatever. Fun way to get those lurkers talking since it's not actual conversation at first and it's the chance at a free (to them) flash. I have a huge list of other games with descriptions that can be played on cam if anyone wants a copy.
I would like a copy of the list u have

I should start by saying that I, personally, like it when my guys always/almost always win a prize. If they spend money, I want them to usually get something good.

As far as other people's games, I love Yarrow's jeopardy and her drunk history stories! I love when raffles work for girls, especially speed raffles.

Here are a bunch of the games I play that I love - I just wish I had more people come to my room and play them more often.

Spank Dice: I bought some fuzzy dice and cut their strings off so now I have a bunch of different colored dice that are big enough to see well on cam. Guys tip xx tokens for a roll and I roll 4 6-sided dice, add them up, and spank myself that many times.

Dungeons and Dildoes: I bought a LARGE 20-sided die that is the size of my fist so it shows up on camera. Guys tip xx for a roll and every single number has a prize. 1 is a kiss, 2, is a flash... they get better as it goes up. A 20 is a squirting cum show (no one has rolled a natural 20 yet!)

Dungeons%20and%20Dildos_zps4k17jcil.jpg

Kings Cup: I do a version of the drinking game but I changed the rules so they work for a solo show and involve flashes, teases, and cum shows as well as drinking. Guys tip xx and I draw a random card.
Kings%20Cup%20Rules_zpsnutiuokg.jpg

Un-decorate my Tree: This was a Christmas game! I made paper ornaments worth either 5, 10, 20, or 25 tokens and covered a little 2ft tall tree with them. Every single ornament had some prize (kiss, flash, dirty talk, BJ tease, snapchat, video, etc) so the guys never really felt ripped off.

Sexy Snowflakes: Like the tree, I made a bunch of snowflakes and pinned them to my wall, each with at least SOME prize on it. Guys tip xx and I pick one at random.
I love your ideas for games I'm definitely going try some of those out in my chat room

Reactions: AutumnDayKink
'I have never' (or 'never have I ever') would be fun, where the member tips and writes the 'I have never' in the tip note, then you have to say whether or not you have and maybe elaborate on the story if you have?!
I play this. I think it's fun, especially if you don't typically reveal certain information so they want to find it out. And they like to get you to drink. I "make" the members drink too if they're guilty/tell their stories. If people play along, it's a good time.There are also card games you can buy that have premade questions in case people can't think of something to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.