AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Your favourite stand up comedy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 35180
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aries Spears - I LOVE him -
Robbin Williams -
Aziz Ansari -
Zach Galifianakis -
Louis CK -
Amy Schumer (on SNL talking about Bradley Cooper I CRY everytime) -

Zach Galifianakis is fucking amazing. I totally forgot about him!

I forgot to mention another one of my faves, she's underrated as hell. . . Kellyanne Conway, Counselor to President Trump!
For those who enjoy jokes about Kosovo being in the news more than political "pundettes" like herself, shoutouts to Chris Matthews, William F. Buckley Jr., and Jesse Ventura in less than 15 minutes, and red-feathered boas.

Iliza Shlesinger is amazing. I can't say the word flatbread now without thinking of her (and usually saying it the way she does).
Katt Williams, omg, that man is hilarious!
Eddie Izzard, "Dressed to Kill" is my favorite stand up of all time.
Tim Minchin, if he counts... "So Fucking Rock Live" is my 2nd favorite comedy show of all time. If you're religious you might not like him though.
Dwayne Perkins "Take Note" is really good too. It's on Netflix.

Hannibal Buress. Sure, he was the called black Mitch Hedberg by those who only listened to 3 minutes. That was his early stuff before he wrote for SNL and outed Cosby as a rapist. Shouldn't have to do anything more in this life; I'd gladly hug him with my robot arms.

Pete Holmes? Long live Chicago comedy.

Reactions: Gen
Long live Chicago comedy.

thoughts on Jimmy Pardo? (I really liked his podcast circa season 4-8, the live bonus eps were great)

Saw Carlin twice back in the '70s and '80s. As brilliant as he was funny. Another deceased comedian I truly enjoyed was Mitch Hedberg.

Forgot all about Dave Chappelle. His new special should be hitting Netflix any minute now.

I hear the newest Jim Norton on netflix is awesome.
haven't found it off netflix yet :(

In addition to many of the comedians listed previously, whenever Dan Cummings is in town, I try to catch his show. Guy is a genius.

Cameron Esposito and Trevor Noah Forever and ever my faves.

Cameron Esposito and her wife Rhea Butcher do a podcast together featuring new stand ups called "Put your hands together."

Cameron Esposito is just... relatable to me.

I had no idea how much I needed this comedy for my BODY!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Serenity_Tam
Cameron Esposito and Trevor Noah Forever and ever my faves.

Cameron Esposito and her wife Rhea Butcher do a podcast together featuring new stand ups called "Put your hands together."

Cameron Esposito is just... relatable to me.

I had no idea how much I needed this comedy for my BODY!!!!!!!!!!!

Butcher and Esposito also have a show on Seeso, called Take My Wife. I have no idea if it's worth watching, but I can confirm it exists.

A lot of my favorites have been mentioned already but here are a few that haven't: nore davis, wyatt ceynac, dan cummins, matt braunger, kyle kinane, craig ferguson, kathleen madigan, al madrigal, chad daniels, and tom segura. I could go on and on. Lol i love stand up comedy. It's what gets me through everyday life.

Reactions: swagger
Louis CK, Gad Elmaleh, Dave Chapelle, Bill Burr, George Carlin...... just to cite a few haha :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.