AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Your favourite stand up comedy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 35180
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Bill Hicks and George Carlin as far as the classic stand-up comedians go.
In terms of more modern stuff, I like Hannibal Buress, Eric Andre, Michael Ian Black, Patton Oswalt, Bob Odenkirk, David Cross, and Reggie Watts. Probably more. I don't know what I would do without comedy. It's some of the only material that keeps me sane these days.

Reggie Watts is one of the coolest of my favorites by far- he does improvised music sets and beatboxing during his stand-up sets. He's so chaotic and Discordian, I adore it.

I don't watch much comedy often but Ali Wong: Baby Cobra on Netflix was so, so funny. Somebody told me I'd hate it, which is why I watched it, but I loved it so much :giggle:

Fluffy - Gabriel Iglesias
Tho it is not stand-up i have to mention my fav "comedy-show" too... currently is The Big Ban Theory
Sheldon character is epic - reminds me of some models (no offence intended) :D

"omg they watch The Big Bang Theory in Romania..." -- I'm probably the only one :) so yes... we have TVs here too :) ---

Gad Elmaleh is a new one for me. I don't usually watch French comedians, but his Netflix special was pretty fun. Here's an English version of part of the special from Colbert

Love it. I speak french being an old Canadian girl ;)

Would be dope. Lolllll

Not available in my country, will use a vpn later. Thanks for the suggestion!
I am not sure if it would be on your country's Netflix but he used to have a few specials on there that you may be able to watch! He's pretty hilarious!

I am not sure if it would be on your country's Netflix but he used to have a few specials on there that you may be able to watch! He's pretty hilarious!

Meh. Either way I'll watch it later through the magic of proxies and vpns. Just busy perving on models on my members account atm. Can't find anyone from here online. :(

Reactions: Lexi Emerson
John Mulaney. Oh my god he is HILARIOUS. Plus he is adorable, I just want to like pet him. Hahaha

I saw a camboy the other day who looked just like him :) at least the adorable eyes and cute smile.

some I love for their stand-up, some I love for their improv/character work/podcasts/etc.

Stanhope, Tompkins, Birbiglia, Nanjiani, Hedberg, Glaser, Burr, Mirman, Andy Daly, Mantzoukas, Adomian, Peretti, Holmes, Mulaney, Scovel, Noble, Glass, Oswalt, Cross, Buress, Kashian, Kirkman, Attell,

Reactions: Ariadne O!
I thought about it, but I can't paste the live stand up videos of my favorite comedian because he says stuff (and seemingly always has if you look at youtube) that is controversial and can upset people here and even the network late night stuff which might piss off the censors because he just has a way of getting it done (I always thought Canadians were supposed to be overly friendly and stuff :). So, with that, I did purchase a cd of his a long time ago that has bits and stuff that he created and I never stop laughing.

With this I mention my favorite standup comic that does other things (like most comics)--this is from his cd I purchased:

Last edited:
OH SHIT, how did I leave Jeselnik and Bamford off the list!!! should've been top 5!

I have a few but one wasn't mentioned - I love Chelsea Handler . I've seen her live twice and she was awesome both times.

All time favorite is a tie between Steven Wright and Mitch Hedberg. More recently I really enjoyed seeing Hannibal Buress and Anthony Jeselnik. Demetri Martin and Bo Burnham are two more I really liked.

Reactions: uncoveredmanhole
how d'you feel about Tig Notaro? I feel like she's got a very similar delivery to that bunch.

Reactions: heybarkeep
Cameron Esposito and Trevor Noah Forever and ever my faves.

Cameron Esposito and her wife Rhea Butcher do a podcast together featuring new stand ups called "Put your hands together."

Cameron Esposito is just... relatable to me.

I thought Amy Schumer hadn't done any funny stand up since mostly sex stuff, but her new Netflix show the leather special got me. She's still got it ;)

I thought Amy Schumer hadn't done any funny stand up since mostly sex stuff, but her new Netflix show the leather special got me. She's still got it ;)

I love that Netflix is showcasing comedians and giving them "shows" check out:

Iliza Shlesinger – War Paint

ALSO to edit: How could I forget Amy Poehler! She's so hilarious and has not been mentioned.

Aries Spears - I LOVE him -
Robbin Williams -
Aziz Ansari -
Zach Galifianakis -
Louis CK -
Amy Schumer (on SNL talking about Bradley Cooper I CRY everytime) -

I have a few but one wasn't mentioned - I love Chelsea Handler . I've seen her live twice and she was awesome both times.

YASSSSS. I am mildly obsessed with her, I think it's because I am a very softspoken and nice person but she says EXACTLY what I thinking in my head. I just wish I could be as blunt and non-caring about what others think like her.

Other favorite (but not necessarily stand up) female comedians: Amy Poehler is my #1, Kate McKinnon, Illana Glazer, Kristen Wiig, Maya Rudolph, oh god I should stop now- I could go on forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.