AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Your Suggested webcam site

• Thread starter Deleted member 55682
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 55682

Hello.. i am webcaming basicly on chaturbate, but there is so many freeloaders (black users) and grey and annonymos and i believe they are stealing public shows from chaturbate and girl is not protected... chaturbate support do not care it... . Its pretty annoying... so question is what cam sites are you using what could be similar to chaturbate but where its not possible let users without tkn see you.. or maybe share your expierence about other webcam sites

Thank you in advance

You can always try new sites to see what works for you. I've tried LiveJasmin in the past and Flirt4Free, and I know models working on Stripchat or AdultWorkLive. You need to experience other sites in order to see what's best for you. Maybe CB isn't for you and you'll find success on another site. It's a trial-and-error process for all of us models when we try to find the best site for us. Just don't give up because one isn't working before trying several other sites.

You can always try new sites to see what works for you. I've tried LiveJasmin in the past and Flirt4Free, and I know models working on Stripchat or AdultWorkLive. You need to experience other sites in order to see what's best for you. Maybe CB isn't for you and you'll find success on another site. It's a trial-and-error process for all of us models when we try to find the best site for us. Just don't give up because one isn't working before trying several other sites.
well i was on cams.com, imlive, flirt4free, visitx, ifriends. but many years ago... maybe i asked question wrong.. i mean like where could be less freeloaders and possibility of stealing and posting broadcast even on my blocked region

well i was on cams.com, imlive, flirt4free, visitx, ifriends. but many years ago... maybe i asked question wrong.. i mean like where could be less freeloaders and possibility of stealing and posting broadcast even on my blocked region

There will always be freeloaders when you're camming live in free chat/public chat. But if you want to minimize the amount of bozos stealing and posting your stuff elsewhere, you could try doing the masturbation/toy shows only in exclusive private (or true private, as they call it on MyFreeCams)...which is the mode where there's only one paying member in the show, and there are no members spying. If there is an option to let the members have a recording of your private show, maybe turn off that option? And you can watermark your stream anyway, so that even if it does wind up being posted somewhere, people will see "Beata Undine on MyFreeCams" (That's just an example) and know where to find you.

Like Chaturbate, MyFreeCams is a token site, and in my opinion they treat models better than the way Chaturbate treats their models. But keep in mind that you will definitely have members without tokens seeing you in public chat. You have the option to mute guests and basics (Users without tokens) from talking in the chat, but they can still what you're doing and saying in public chat. And you can edit your PM settings so that every Tom, Dick, and Harry isn't PMing you while you're working. You can set it to where only members on your friends list can PM you. Or you can just flat out turn off PMs completely.

You could cam on places like SkyPrivate where there are paying members only video chatting with you. But I'm not sure what the traffic is like on there. You might be sitting all day waiting to get shows.
You can do Nude Chat mode on Cams/Streamray, and just wait for the paying members to come into that paid mode. It is not free chat. But you might be sitting there for a while waiting for shows.
ImLive also has a paid chat only mode where you can opt of free chat completely, and just sit in paid chat mode waiting for shows. Back in the day when I was on there, I used to enjoy that. This was back in like 2008 or 2009, I think...before they went and changed things to that stupid rule where you now have to do tons of hours of mandatory free chat before they give you the "Paid chat only" option. 🙄

A lot depends on style of show but there will always be freeloaders. MFC is good for non nude unless private if you can keep a good conversation going in the chat, same with camsoda once you get an audience. Stripchat has a ton of freeloaders like CB but I made most of my money among all sites there in free chat. SM is good for fewer freeloaders seeing nude since it's all pvt/gold show based. I have my Twitter scrolling along the bottom of my obs broadcast and it's cut down a ton on the pirating.

Status
Not open for further replies.