AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

You're not posting on ME?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 3, 2012
USA
twitter.com
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... 15&t=19856

Well , Amber Cutie if you hadn't locked the thread I may have responded back. I also planned to come back when I had solid numbers to shows the girls. I most defiantly did not run away as you said. That is why I said for now.

I now completely understand why quite a few girls say stay away from posting on this forum. For the most part I have stayed away from posting on this forum for that reason alone. Poking fun at my grammar and spelling which was mostly due to auto correct was very unprofessional on your part. It is good to, practice what you preach "Professionalism"...

I was very honest and transparent my info is posted in my profile I din't try to hide anything. You are seriously over exaggerating making something out of nothing. I didn't want to post the sites domain on this forum due to SEO concerns.

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showt ... mber+cutie

Not sure why you would chose to attack me but its very clear you're going to win especially being that this is your forum.
Sorry we couldn't see eye to eye.

~Cassie

I don't think Amber was attacking you. While I don't speak for Amber, I'm fairly certain that a) her "not posting on me" comment was just a joke, and that b) your thread was locked purely because it emerged there was already a thread with the same information. :twocents-02cents:

Fay_Galore said:
Oh dear..
Don't let this get the better of you, you're respresenting a company, if you feel like the bigger person here, behave like it. Don't try to get the last word at the cost of your company.

Thank you for you're advice ;)

Also, lol at that link. "Somebody on the internet said something I didn't like on Amber's forum and she didn't ban them. Doesn't she know that a good moderator does whatever I want them to do and that I'm automatically on the right side of any argument?".

mynameisbob84 said:
I don't think Amber was attacking you. While I don't speak for Amber, I'm fairly certain that a) her "not posting on me" comment was just a joke, and that b) your thread was locked purely because it emerged there was already a thread with the same information. :twocents-02cents:

Hey, maybe you are right. I may have jumped The gun, if so I apologize.

Reactions: AmberCutie
cassieheart said:
mynameisbob84 said:

Hey, maybe you are right. I may have jumped The gun, if so I apologize.
Thanks for that. And I apologize, too.

One of my biggest pet peeves after running this place for so long is when people have multiple accounts, pretend not to be someone we already dealt with, etc. So seeing how everything unfolded in your bitcoin thread I was frustrated.

I could have made my point about grammar and spelling in a more constructive way. It's good advice, I just stated it in a bratty way, and for that I'm sorry. I'm only human, I react the wrong way sometimes.

As for the thread, hah, yeah as bob said it was pretty ridiculous. People won't all like the way I run ACF. *shrugs*

And yes the "posting on me" was a joke. When people call this site "Amber Cutie" it makes me laugh.

Kind of unrelated to the topic but I've just been reading through that thread on SW, I'm trying to work out where all these threads are making fun of people? I mean we have "things members say that make you go WTF?!", but come on, that's ridiculous stuff that people have said in public rooms rather than nastily making fun of people. Other than that there's men on cam? But that's also not nasty, it's against the MFC rules and is one of those random sneaky things that happens. It's standard MFC gossip.

I don't think I've ever seen a thread made by anyone but a newbie that has been digging on another person/model in this manner, and I have definitely never seen people actually supporting and agreeing with whoever has written the thread! In fact yes there would be a tirade of people telling them not to do that... Possibly why these girls are so butthurt because they like to do all the things they've accused Amber and people on this forum of but no one here has let them so they're doing it elsewhere aimed at us.

I mean yes members on this forum can be hard, there are certain values we hold here and like to maintain. Sometimes people can go overboard, I have noticed that in the past year the forum has become bitchier/cattier, which I guess is part of there being more models who've discovered the benefits of ACF. Girls can be bitchy and it only takes one or two to encourage others to jump in so it's only logical it'll happen every now and then. Even so there are enough who do not condone this that it does not overrun the forum. I have never seen Amber being rude to anyone, she's always pretty great at being neutral and telling people to calm down/back off when necessary. I for one am glad that she protects the models only section from girls who are willing to slate another person on another forum in such a vicious, ill informed manner.

I don't know, either I just miss these threads where everyone beats down on other people or these people are imagining things/are over sensitive? If I am just missing these threads please someone link me in so I can have a good laugh at other people's expense and then make fun of people in a nasty way ;)

If you notice the date on that thread it was from 4 years ago. 2011. By a girl with 15 posts total most of which was in that thread. Obviously a troll girl who got upset she didnt get her way on something about a troll here. And the OP of this thread somehow thought it would hurt/shame Amber here by posting it and didnt read the whole thing even. The mass majority didnt agree with her and the points they made were not even what goes on here.

I also just wanna say to you Cassie you were never attacked or trolled here. Just cause some people dont agree with what youre saying or trying to sell here is not an attack. Commenting on your lack of professionalism is not either. Amber isnt trying to sell us something so she could talk cat speak here if she wanted to really. You on the other hand are trying to get people to sign up for a site so you should be watching how you act, what you say, and how you say it. Being a camgirl you should also appreciate how wary some girls will be with new sites and when shady looking stuff looks shady you'd have to understand why it will be brought up and frowned upon. Acting professional even then looks a lot better than your reaction does just fyi.

cassieheart said:
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=19856

Well , Amber Cutie if you hadn't locked the thread I may have responded back. I also planned to come back when I had solid numbers to shows the girls. I most defiantly did not run away as you said. That is why I said for now.

I now completely understand why quite a few girls say stay away from posting on this forum. For the most part I have stayed away from posting on this forum for that reason alone. Poking fun at my grammar and spelling which was mostly due to auto correct was very unprofessional on your part. It is good to, practice what you preach "Professionalism"...

I was very honest and transparent my info is posted in my profile I din't try to hide anything. You are seriously over exaggerating making something out of nothing. I didn't want to post the sites domain on this forum due to SEO concerns.

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showt ... mber+cutie

Not sure why you would chose to attack me but its very clear you're going to win especially being that this is your forum.
Sorry we couldn't see eye to eye.

~Cassie

Let's just get a few things straight here.

1. If you want to advertise and pitch your business plan to potential clients, it's typically advised to have all your ducks in a row and have commonly requested information available so that you can actually sell your product.

2. If you are advertising a business (or attempting to express yourself in a professional manner at all), simple typos and autocorrect errors are absolutely unacceptable. Why? These show that you simply did not take the time to quickly proofread your message, but more specifically that proofreading for your potential clients is not worth your time. It shows a lack of attention to detail and initiative to present quality and accurate information, prioritizing speed over efficiency and accuracy. Thus, it is a very obvious red-flag for a lack of professionalism.

3. Contesting and bickering with the Founder and Admin that is allowing you to advertise your site on her forum is not exactly the wisest business strategy. Talk as much shit as you want about the forum, you came here and are still here for a reason. If you are here to debase the forum, we are ALL watching and you are losing a LOT of potential business.

4. Why is this a post? It is written, composed and signed in the format of a PM or e-mail... which in itself holds heavy levels of passive-aggressive overtones. If you have personal qualms, the professional thing to do would be to keep those personal issues private and try to keep your professional image... professional...

But yeah, you can really do whatever the fuck you want, just please don't act surprised or offended if people are hesitant to engage in business partnerships with your company when it is being publicly represented in this manner. I missed about 3/4 of the thread in question but after seeing how things have been handled in this thread, I have absolutely no desire whatsoever to do business with this site.

Candid feedback, take it as you will.

You'll need to grow a much thicker skin if you're thinking of running a cam site. Not hearing what you want to hear on a message board ain't nothing compared to having to provide support to performers or customer service to cam-site pervs.

You're all

fEVNQau.gif

Nope. You ain't seen nuthin yet.

Cassie

I big part of the problem, beside Amber's issue with multiple account, is that we've had 3 and maybe more lengthy thread on Bitcoin and camming in the last year or so.

The threads always start off with Bitcoin is amazing, it is better than slice bread, and will revolutionize the universe. This leads to a a long discussion of the pros and cons of bitcoin. However what most models and members want to know is why is this site going be a better spot for me to cam/spend my money. I have yet to see a bitcoin site that has even began to address that issue.

You guys need to come up with 3 or 4 paragraph press release.

The first paragraph talks about why this is site is great for models, words like higher traffic, higher payout, better model support. better advertising, faster payouts, CONSISTENT EARNINGS
The 2nd paragraph why its better for members. Better viewing experience, less expensive, great rewards,better support, more security.
Finally in the 3rd paragraph you can mention bitcoin, and how it enables some of these things. But if you can't write this press release/post without mentioning bitcoin in the first two paragraph, you don't have a business and you are wasting everyone's time.

Hahahahaha I remember when that SW thread was created after a girl got huffy here for not getting her way...

And now I feel old. :lol:

Amber I'd like to post this on YOU, please move this to the appropriate forum bb? :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.