AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Zero latency or not?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2018
Poland
Chaturbate Username
nickiii666
Hello i have question. Last times i was splitting my camera with obs sorayuki plugin. With using this i need set main settings in obs and in additional stream sources it just uses the same settings and what is my point. I was setting as main source Stripchat so i was using HD, 4000 bitrate and zerolatency ( this is obligatory for stripchat). I was also streaming oncb mainly and mfc.Last days i decided to be only on cb and mfc and set cb as main source in obs so : HD+ 6000 bitrate,no zero latency and what im observing is almost NOBODY in my room from yesterday. No idea whats happening. Can be that multistreaming with sorayuki affecting my stream even if parameters are ok?
This can also sounds weird because top girls using HD+,but i have friend and when she streams with HD+ on OBS she has 70-80 people but when she goes to beta and uses not even HD but SD , she has few hundreds.
Maybe somebody can advice some good obs settings. Not tutorials, just basic things what u set and how is with this zerolatency ,what does it mean and if its good for streaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.