AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Zimmerman Trial About To Commence

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HiGirlsRHot said:
I thought the President speech/talk was terrific, the best he has given in years. I listened to it twice and I think it was by far the most intelligent commentary on this whole sad affair. He even changed my mind on the wisdom of the "Stand your ground laws." Yes I know that was not relevant in the Zimmerman case. But the President is right it is relevant in the larger context of the discussion of race and the criminal justice.

I particularly like the ending.

I feel for you having to listen to the hundred + ums, errs, & unnecesarry ands TWICE. :lol:

I thought his little speech was rather weak and far from what the leader of the UNITED States should be doing. He had a golden opportunity to really calm racial tensions and use the moment to bring people together instead of furthering the divide. He didn't once mention the Zimmerman family. I think he could have really hit a grand slam home run with that oppurtunity, but once again fails to be a uniting leader and reverts back to what he knows without a teleprompter... which is being a community ACTIVIST.

Jason Riley hits on some of the points where I was disappointed in this short 5 minute segment:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/255703992200 ... on-martin/

There were some positive points too, but overall it fell way short imo.

:twocents-02cents:

Bocefish said:
Unlike someone shot through the heart, Z kept bleeding due to his heart pumping blood through his injuries. There are also several photos Of Trayvon's body without the yellow sheet covering his body... who knows how long his body laid there uncovered in the rain.
:music-singing: Shot through the heart, and George to blame - you give fish...a bad name!

http://news.uk.msn.com/world/trayvon-martin-shot-through-heart-1
US shooting victim Trayvon Martin was hit through the heart at close range and the man accused of his death, George Zimmerman, had a broken nose, bruises and cuts on the back of his head, new documents have revealed.

JerryBoBerry said:
HiGirlsRHot said:
Jupiter just curious Who the hell is the guy and why the hell should we listen to this guy? After listening to him for 3 minutes it is clear he hardly knows the facts, I think he knows less about police procedure than I do. I mean guy, Cenk Uygur can't even keep a job on MSNBC, how pathetic is that.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheYoungTu ... ture=watch
Welcome To TYT (w/ Oliver Stone & Danny Trejo)
The Young Turks (TYT) is the largest online news show in the world, with over 1 billion views and counting. Hosts Cenk Uygur and Ana Kasparian break down news, politics, entertainment, and current events without scripts or teleprompters and without any corporate bias.

"On the internet nobody knows you are dog. "
Obviously I figured out who they were since I named the anchor, and I read the list of awards. But the claim of being the #1 news show in the world seem like BS, cause I figure somebody like HuffPost would the #1 online only news site.

Alexa.com is probably the best freeish web traffic measuring website. So just for grins I did a bit a of digging.
http://www.tytnetwork.com/ Alexa Traffic Rank: 161,622 United States Flag Traffic Rank in US: 38,687
huffingtonpost.com Alexa Traffic Rank: 100 United States Flag Traffic Rank in US: 23
myfreecams.com Alexa Traffic Rank: 471 United States Flag Traffic Rank in US: 282
Ambercutie.com Alexa Traffic Rank: 195,923 United States Flag Traffic Rank in US: 52,903

So this YoungTurks network is only slightly more popular than ACF and when you dig deeper, you find the average visitor sees two pages and stays for two minutes, so I improved the average. Looking at their youtube teaser clip I see 300K views. If you check their forum you find that the last post about Zimmerman was two days ago and last post was 11 hours ago. In short they are lying through their teeth about a 1 billion views. But if you aren't concerned with facts or accuracy than TYT and Oliver Stone are truly awesome places to get information.

Bocefish said:
HiGirlsRHot said:
I thought the President speech/talk was terrific, the best he has given in years. I listened to it twice and I think it was by far the most intelligent commentary on this whole sad affair. He even changed my mind on the wisdom of the "Stand your ground laws." Yes I know that was not relevant in the Zimmerman case. But the President is right it is relevant in the larger context of the discussion of race and the criminal justice.

I particularly like the ending.

I feel for you having to listen to the hundred + ums, errs, & unnecesarry ands TWICE. :lol:

I thought his little speech was rather weak and far from what the leader of the UNITED States should be doing. He had a golden opportunity to really calm racial tensions and use the moment to bring people together instead of furthering the divide. He didn't once mention the Zimmerman family. I think he could have really hit a grand slam home run with that oppurtunity, but once again fails to be a uniting leader and reverts back to what he knows without a teleprompter... which is being a community ACTIVIST.

Jason Riley hits on some of the points where I was disappointed in this short 5 minute segment:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/255703992200 ... on-martin/

There were some positive points too, but overall it fell way short imo.

:twocents-02cents:

I've yet to listen to the speech, but I don't think the purpose was to CALM racial tensions but to ACKNOWLEDGE and IDENTIFY racial tensions. The race issue has been swept under the rug too many times, and look at where we are. Black children being shot for walking down a street, being shot for listening to music in a parking lot, being shot for taking out the trash, etc.

Even people that responded to the Presidents speech on twitter called him a nigger. Because they didn't like what he was saying. Racism is an issue that needs to be addressed, if that make the president an activist than let him be an activist.

Reactions: Nordling
Voxelle said:
Racism is an issue that needs to be addressed, if that make the president an activist than let him be an activist.

I agree that it needs to be addressed, just didn't agree with the way he did it. Being political about it is just deepening the divide as far as I'm concerned. I guess he can't come outright and say that race baiting is only adding fuel to the fire the way Sharpton and Jackson are doing it, since they're such big contributors to his campaign. Being open and honest is the only way to make real progress.

Bocefish said:
Voxelle said:
Racism is an issue that needs to be addressed, if that make the president an activist than let him be an activist.

I agree that it needs to be addressed, just didn't agree with the way he did it. Being political about it is just deepening the divide as far as I'm concerned. I guess he can't come outright and say that race baiting is adding fuel to the fire the way Sharpton and Jackson are doing it since they're such big contributors to his campaign. Being open and honest is the only way to make real progress.

I'm glad he used his platform. I think the issue is that people who don't agree to what he said can't ignore it because he is the president, unlike being able to bypass a speech about race from Sharpton or Jackson.

Reactions: Nordling
HiGirlsRHot said:
So this YoungTurks network is only slightly more popular than ACF and when you dig deeper, you find the average visitor sees two pages and stays for two minutes, so I improved the average. Looking at their youtube teaser clip I see 300K views. If you check their forum you find that the last post about Zimmerman was two days ago and last post was 11 hours ago. In short they are lying through their teeth about a 1 billion views. But if you aren't concerned with facts or accuracy than TYT and Oliver Stone are truly awesome places to get information.
They have ove a billion since sometime last year I think? They've also got more than 1.1 million subscribers

For comparison:
CNN: 49k Subs, 4,952,000 views
Fox Broadcasting: 332,130 subscribers, 247,989,843 views
NBC: 108,345 subscribers, 36,868,676 views
CBS: 487,361 subscribers 1,061,946,617 views
ABC News: 554,977 subscribers,562,691,819 views

TYT? 1,095,014 subscribers, 1,086,971,719 views

A multi award-winning, independent news show that also happens to be the biggest online news show in the world, they run from fan donations and memberships. Oh, and online is where journalism is headed FYI.

So yeah that's who :)

That TYT guy reminds me of a liberal blow hard version of the right wing blow hard Rush Limbaugh. He doesn't care much about the facts and will do pretty much anything he can get away with for ratings. He says Z was the aggressor, even though the prosecutors gave that argument up ffs. He also calls anyone who may think of TM as a thug a racist... I guess the Rev. in the following segment is a racist?

Piers Morgan is such a bloody idiot that I can hardly stand to watch him.

You have got to be shitting us...is this typical of your political orientation? Jesse Lee Peterson? The guy who says "the greatest mistake in US history was giving women the vote." Yeah, Sean Hannity loves him.

"wimmin are takin' over"

"some wimmin can make sound decisions, but most cannot."

"It's not in them [women] to handle power."

Jupiter551 said:
HiGirlsRHot said:
For comparison:

A multi award-winning, independent news show that also happens to be the biggest online news show in the world, they run from fan donations and memberships. Oh, and online is where journalism is headed FYI.

Link please

Bocefish said:
lol, that may very well be some other people's issues, but think I made mine clear. Let us know what you think of it after you actually get around to watching it.

I wasn't claiming that THAT was your issue. BTW. and I will once I get the chance.

HiGirlsRHot said:
Jupiter551 said:
HiGirlsRHot said:
For comparison:

Link please
[url=http://www.youtube.com]www.youtube.com[/url], on their channel pages.

Attachments

• 599300-threaddie2.jpg
    599300-threaddie2.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 62
  • ngbbs4fdb43351294d.jpg
    ngbbs4fdb43351294d.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 62
  • this-thread.jpg
    this-thread.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 62
  • Thread-MIB-Forget.jpg
    Thread-MIB-Forget.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 62
  • cat_logic_fail_540.jpg
    cat_logic_fail_540.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 62
bawksy said:
while I'm not condoning those pair of assholes actions (and I really doubt it has anything to do with Martin really - they just wanted the dude's iphone and wallet and to feel big about beating someone up. I do find this part really ironic because in this case this victim said:
The man, who has not been publicly identified, suffered minor injuries and refused medical treatment, he said.
Zimmerman's injuries on the night? Described as minor and refused medical treatment. From ONE guy. Zimmerman would have shot both those thugs - now I'm not suggesting they don't deserve the harshest punishment of law, but last I checked summary execution wasn't a punishment for theft OR assault.

Status
Not open for further replies.