AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Zombie pics

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenMeadow

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
I was in this uuber fun photoshoot for a calender (maybe a 2012 calender?!) and was given some pictures I could pass around to gain interest in said calender.

Since I was naked, I figured MFC, but since I am covered H2T in fake blood, I wasnt sure because of the NO BLOOD rule... Would something like this be OK to put in a gallery? Would it be best to charge for said gallery or just let it be free since its all for fun and not for masterbation?

Attachments

• tues2(2).png
    tues2(2).png
    609.3 KB · Views: 276
wow im really glad you asked this lol i kinda have some pics like this more zombieish though i thought they would be fun to put on mfc in a gallery but was worried if they were against the rules also so i wasnt guna bother they are just for fun and for that whoa factor cause they are kinda creepy,also i didnt want to freak any1 out haha im happy you started this thread i love your pic to by the way very cool ;)

i would attach one of my zombie like pics but so worried ill offend some1 lol with its freaky goreynish lol

PrincessElly said:
wow im really glad you asked this lol i kinda have some pics like this more zombieish though i thought they would be fun to put on mfc in a gallery but was worried if they were against the rules also so i wasnt guna bother they are just for fun and for that whoa factor cause they are kinda creepy,also i didnt want to freak any1 out haha im happy you started this thread i love your pic to by the way very cool ;)

i would attach one of my zombie like pics but so worried ill offend some1 lol with its freaky goreynish lol

nooo now you have to because you have me all sorts of interested!!!!

I only have three with me all edited out, but I can get the more OKed to show if you guys think it would be oh so awesome on MFC....

Bocefish said:
If you don't mind a non-model's opinion...I say post the pics, they're HOT! Fake blood is fine, the no blood rule is mainly for cutting and cult-like rituals. Go for it! :clap:

Thanks >.<
and of COURSE I value the your opnion! If I wanted to be a stick in the mud about who answered I would have posted in models only!!!

which, btw... at first I thought it said non-nude model.... and I was like "huh... I always thought he was just a member... now I want to go view her!"
Teaches me to see the hyphen after a non and skip a word!

Bocefish said:
If you don't mind a non-model's opinion...I say post the pics, they're HOT! Fake blood is fine, the no blood rule is mainly for cutting and cult-like rituals. Go for it! :clap:

Fake blood = Ok
Sacrificing goats and chickens = Not ok

Great picture Queen.

Ya' know, it's weird I don't even have to mute Guests in my room, they're always quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.