AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Happy Late Birth Day, Jordan Black (pt.1)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2011

There are more here that have been true friends to me, I just couldn't work everyone in, - which is really sort of cool if you think about it. :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thank you dear Sir! You made me laugh hysterically for the entire length of the video.

:clap: Eric! Seriously the pink pjs and the dress suit you so good bb. I might just request to see them live on cam next time you're on!

Thank you my friend :oops:

Hell of a job dude! :thumbleft: Can't wait to see part 2.

Reactions: camstory
lol dude! your creativity/insanity/joy creating ability, is an endless wonder....

and happylateBday too JB !!
:jokercolor:

Thank you all, for wishing Jo a happy late birth day with me, and for the very nice reviews! I have traveled to the small hard rock island of Jordan Black, I am about to start the filming of the credits, so I will send a picture tonight of this odd little atoll that has the appearance of being surrounded by dirt and a picket fence, though local's tell me it has to do something with the reflective properties of the water here, and the proximity to the Bermuda Triangle. :-D

2UQuukz.gif

Nice video card Cam. :lol: That must have been a lot of fun to create! You just created a party right there for Miss Jordan and OMG Jordan, you have some great freaking pictures! I must lurk on you now. I hope you don't mind...
vZDnzJH.gif

Oh and I do believe that you are allowed to celebrate your birthday for as long as you want to, at LEAST a week, I mean who DECIDED that you only can celebrate for 24 hours on a birthday, I mean why not just that exact minute you were born? The first hour? The first week? And really they are all just anniversaries anyway...and plus theres this:

“To divide one's life by years is of course to tumble into a trap set by our own arithmetic. The calendar consents to carry on its dull wall-existence by the arbitrary timetables we have drawn up in consultation with those permanent commuters, Earth and Sun. But we, unlike trees, need grow no annual rings.”
-Cliff Fadiman

So I say happy birthday to you Miss Jordan, belated schmelated! Muaw ha.
8jHpeUu.gif

:thumbleft:

LiLredhairedgrl said:
2UQuukz.gif

Nice video card Cam. :lol: That must have been a lot of fun to create! You just created a party right there for Miss Jordan and OMG Jordan, you have some great freaking pictures! I must lurk on you now. I hope you don't mind...
vZDnzJH.gif

Oh and I do believe that you are allowed to celebrate your birthday for as long as you want to, at LEAST a week, I mean who DECIDED that you only can celebrate for 24 hours on a birthday, I mean why not just that exact minute you were born? The first hour? The first week? And really they are all just anniversaries anyway...and plus theres this:

“To divide one's life by years is of course to tumble into a trap set by our own arithmetic. The calendar consents to carry on its dull wall-existence by the arbitrary timetables we have drawn up in consultation with those permanent commuters, Earth and Sun. But we, unlike trees, need grow no annual rings.”
-Cliff Fadiman

So I say happy birthday to you Miss Jordan, belated schmelated! Muaw ha.
8jHpeUu.gif

:thumbleft:

:hello2: Miss Red, I've been looking forward to meet you, everybody holds you in high regard. You're more than welcome to join the bandwagon of craziness that my room seem to be characterized as :shifty: .

Thank you for the birthday wish and vid, I'm kinda craving cake right now, I don't remember having one splashed all over me this year ... oh dear, I might just have to throw another party one of these days, the cake shall not be forgotten this time.

...come to think my cat's birthday is coming up. So the cat might look like this

biUvqMa.jpg

and her mommy like this :dance:

Nx2bnOo.jpg

Eric please be my neighbor bb, I promise I'll show you my bobs for free all day long :laughing5:

Thank you again :)

And you better be around this weekend, I'm about to go out and buy the necessary things for perving, such as tequila and baby wipes (I evolved, no more dry kitchen wipes lol).

Reactions: emptiedglass
Clown 1: Fruitdolf the bed clothed reindeer.

Credit Narrator, Question: Just how special is Jordan Black?

Fruitdolf, answer: “Oh, she is greater than all the stars in the heavens” as he fixed an infinity gaze overhead.

Clown 2: Aqueena, (I am the walrus wet & wholly willy) the fur wearing cuba diving norkeler.

Credit Narrator, Question: So what's your involvement with Jordan Black?

Aqueena answer: Oh darling let me tell you how good JB is, she turned me 180º. A year ago it seemed I was always gulping for air, like someone had a hold of my norkel and was constantly plugging my hole ya know. I was pretty much blowing bubbles 24/7. But JB helped me break a date with destiny, and comforted me when I nearly lost my faith. I always had a smile on my face, but JB knew it was out of place, she understood the sadness when I cried the tears of a clown, when there was no one around. If not for JB I'd probably still be in Florida blowing bubbles, never having realized how evil a clown he really was. I'd probably still be helping him run that bogas rehabilitation center for injured manatees. I don't regret ever meeting Bubbles, - if I had never meet Bubbles, I would have never meet Faith, or ever got involved with a manatee, much less found my soul mate, but I knew Bubbles was evil right from the start, and meeting Faith was just an act of Chance, and meeting Chance was just the random way things work out sometimes. You know JB has done more for me than anyone, even faith. I love Faith more than anything, but she could never have given me the courage and moral resolve to drug and drowned Bubbles. So with out JB I wouldn't deserve Faith, or even Destiny, much less both and JB too. Totally down for JB, and I would so blow her 24/7, or as much as my Faith would allowed me to anyway.”

Clown 3: Fucking A, and the clown miner, Dirty Dan Sing, dug in and rocked out.

Credit Narrator, Question: So why weren't you able to tell Jordan happy birthday on or before her B-Day party?

Dan answer: “ that frukng A, he so frukng razy, don't do shit” “I so prist off, I miss Jo's birfday shagafron, cos of that razy frukng A - Jo talks so frunny, - make me, raff out roud.”

Fucking A, had no comment, but refereed us to his press agent, Sir Fuck U.

Clown 4: The Mohawk, Quivering Taint, Faps with cam dolls, Camland Spirit wanker, and good troll of CamGirl's late Birthdays.

Credit Narrator, Question: So chief, you are always spewing about being real, and caring more than anything about people being genuine. Well from what I understand this whole idea was yours. Why would you cast yourself, a fat waspy dude as an American Indian? It's less genuine than playing an oriental brother, which BTW was racist, - At least in profile I can see a chin or three in you.

Cam, Clown with a bad haircut, Quivering taint, Answer: I know it was a bit racist BTW, but your words could be considered a bit racist as well.

Credit Narrator: I'm just a fictional person you made up, it's not going to reflect badly on me, but rather you, so WTF do I care? Now answer the question fat boy.

Cam, Clown with a bad haircut, Answer: This video is not about being real or genuine. It's about “Look at me.” Does that mean it is not about wanting to wish Jo a late Happy Birthday, Or not so much about Jo? Absolutely not, It is all about Jo. Am I even a tiny bit Indian? No of course not. I am no more Indian, than Jo is a French artist with a handlebar mustache, and a red penis. But what makes Jo so very special, is she loves to laugh, and make people laugh, more than anything. So if I can say, “look at me” and it makes Jo laugh some, I really don't care if anyone else finds it enjoyable.

Credit Narrator, Question: So what's with all the lispy rainbow shite, does Jordan think that is funny?

Cam, Clown with a bad haircut, Answer: Well if you mean why blowing Bubbles, and obvious references to male homosexuality, or cross gender stuff, I don't know if Jo thinks it is funny. It amuses me for two reasons, one: I think it is funny as hell when I imagine I might have made someone who is very uptight about such things a bit uncomfortable. I think it's OK, or even important to make ppl uncomfortable about some things if the reason they are uncomfortable is because they don't really know what they think about it themselves. The reason some ppl are uncomfortable about this sort of stuff is because we are all programmed a bit to never look at these things in the light of day. Sexuality to some extent is still a taboo subject, and "abnormal sexuality" is still taboo to a great extent, to even ppl who are fairly liberated as far as things of sexuality go, or at least when it comes to the male aspect. So if I can bring these sort of things out of the dark where ppl might take a look at them, even ppl who have never really given it much thought, because it has been the norm to not look at it too much, and that makes those ppl a bit uncomfortable, well that really sort of tickles me. I feel I have that right somewhat because until recently I was one of those ppl. But we have gotten away from Jordan, so I will post the second half of my answer @Right On thread here https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... 42#p349642

Clowns not in this video, in order of not appearance.

Brissel Crow, known for playing, Bond Lash, in the bondage movie “A Muteiful Bind”. Chimney sweep/proctologist. Asked why he didn't become a full doctor of proctology, Brissel said, “I just sort of lost interest after I finish my studies of the semi-colon.” On the subject of Jordan Black - When asked what he was grateful for, Brissle said he was, “Gladiator "

Lil Red Robbing hood, the inept criminal, stalker, and chain saw massacring clown, was arrested after stopping to rob a bank on his way to Jordan Black's Video birthday card shoot. Police say Hood approached a teller brandishing a chain saw, and handed her a note that read, “This is a sticking fuck up, be shoot, and I wont have to calm anyone. Don't try to pull anything hands, and keep your funny where I can see them. And quick it make!”

Attachments

• Picture 44.jpg
    Picture 44.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 19
  • big.jpg
    big.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 19
  • jomeeses.jpg
    jomeeses.jpg
    490.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Picture 69.jpg
    Picture 69.jpg