AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Are people that rich? :)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 21, 2024
Hi everyone!

I was just talking with a friend of me who is a cam model and she talked to me about some users and I was really questioning.... Are people that rich??
There are many users who have just joined for like 3 months and they already are in the Royal/Legend league level.

Doing just quick maths, knowing that 1 token spent gives you 5exp and that you need like more than 4 millions exp to reach these levels, you need to spend 800 000 tokens (800 000 x 5exp = 4 000 000 exp) to get here, and knowing that the biggest tokens package is 62 000 tokens for 5000$, you need at LEAST 12 x that package of tokens to reach the 4 million exp so... 12 x 5000$ = 60 000$!!!! JESUS CHRIST!!! who would spend 60 000$ in 3 months??? thats 20k per months lollll These people spend more than my annual income in only 3 months WTF!! I recently saw someone at level 100 and joined in less than 6 months... thats almost 80k spent in 6 months JESUS!! lol

My friend think they are all rich and millionaires but I doubt.... I'm sure they are hell down indebted with tons of credit card full loaded lol What you guys think about that?

In that case these two statements contradict each other...
Bump.
More robust conversation please Kevin. I'm absolutely dying to hear your response and/or explanation for this.

Upvote 0