AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

i need you ! exchange of good process

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 19, 2013
7gsd.jpg

hi everyone !

I'm trying to develop a visual profile editor mfc

which would avoid everyone to send hands dirty ...
just plop plic

paste the code generated by the builder

and it's ok ...

wonderful, no?

I need to work with a model that have a page that uses virtually everything proposed MFC

it is important for me to be able to generate code that work with or without all options

In exchange for his help, I made ​​a completely free profile as she wishes..

I can accept only two models
I can not make all mfc profiles of course :mrgreen:

what i need :

A complex profile (uses a lot of options)

what you need :

one idea for your profile lol

ty
:hello2:

djex_x said:
I need to work with a model that have a page that uses virtually everything proposed MFC

it is important for me to be able to generate code that work with or without all options

This raises a question. Is there really any difference between a models profile and a member's profile? I have all the same elements on mine as any model's profile I look at. And I can fully edit every aspect and customize with coding too. So why can't just any member's profile be used for testing? I'm fairly certain if a model on here were to send me all the coding she used to customize her profile and told me all the mfc settings she used then I could make my profile look exactly like hers except for the name.

hi !

i have 2 fake profiles on MFC but tired to modify, upload etc...
to mutch time consuming for me...
I need an already existing profile :mrgreen:

I need this as a normal member can not have

sell video etc...

technically I need the best possible tag that can offer mfc

I have to follow a specific roadmap for this project.

JerryBoBerry said:
djex_x said:

This raises a question. Is there really any difference between a models profile and a member's profile? I have all the same elements on mine as any model's profile I look at. And I can fully edit every aspect and customize with coding too. So why can't just any member's profile be used for testing? I'm fairly certain if a model on here were to send me all the coding she used to customize her profile and told me all the mfc settings she used then I could make my profile look exactly like hers except for the name.

There is no difference that I can think of right now. I do have both a model and a premium account, so I have some idea of what I'm saying. But I haven't been on my premium account's profile in over a year, so... yeah.

LadyLuna said:
JerryBoBerry said:
djex_x said:

There is no difference that I can think of right now. I do have both a model and a premium account, so I have some idea of what I'm saying. But I haven't been on my premium account's profile in over a year, so... yeah.

There's no difference. I actually always use my premium profile to do mock ups of profiles I'm designing for other girls.

djex_x said:
hi !

i have 2 fake profiles on MFC but tired to modify, upload etc...
to mutch time consuming for me...
I need an already existing profile :mrgreen:

I need this as a normal member can not have

sell video etc...

technically I need the best possible tag that can offer mfc

I have to follow a specific roadmap for this project.
We don't have the ability to directly sell videos from a model profile either. Only advertise them then link to the video directly with the buyer. there are no differences between the two types of profiles when it comes to editing at all. The only difference is a model profile can make tokens and a premium account is what spends the tokens on the model.

if all you need is an existing MFC profile, join an MFC studio

that's one advantage studio models have over new models (if you get a studio that always uses the same model accounts)... an existing audience

and when models leave a studio but decide they want to make their own MFC account they simply say in their chatroom "i made my own MFC account now" and instant following of people without new model syndrome

I think what he's saying is that he wants to take the coding from a model who already has a really good profile, and take out the personal info and just make it into a "standard" code that people can plug their own info and custom graphics into.

Even if this weren't a lazy thing to do, it wouldn't really work. There are some coding options on MFC, but generally most profiles look good because the model knows how to make pretty readable graphics, not intense unique coding.

NataliaGrey said:
I think what he's saying is that he wants to take the coding from a model who already has a really good profile, and take out the personal info and just make it into a "standard" code that people can plug their own info and custom graphics into.

Even if this weren't a lazy thing to do, it wouldn't really work. There are some coding options on MFC, but generally most profiles look good because the model knows how to make pretty readable graphics, not intense unique coding.

i didn't read enough posts i guess.

in that case, it looks like we are going to have someone else trying to sell profiles on the forum soon.

Roadmap :

Version :

0.1 : generic tag in database for html and CSS + choose template for user
0.2 : increment the code according to the choice of model
0.3 : wizard visual for all MFC options
0.4 : Rebuild and diplay code according the choice
0.5 : backup options
0.6 : predict the problem of compatibility with future versions or modifications of mfc code
0.7 : options for uploading content to maximize customization of the template
0.8 - 0.9 >> need beta testers ...

I hope 15 days max :handgestures-salute:

God said:
NataliaGrey said:

i didn't read enough posts i guess.

in that case, it looks like we are going to have someone else trying to sell profiles on the forum soon.

:naughty:
sell profiles?

$ 15 $ 50 $ 100??

not my job...

:hand: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... 15&t=14688

I do what I like when I have free time.... :

code...

and it will be fun to make a profile editor
I like to meet people in the business, discuss with them ..

I do not care much to sell at $ 50 $ 100 .... profile

In each project I realized I encounter problems.
that's how I learn wholes day

I can encode a 20/40 min chrono profile with everything a girl request
without "googling" ...

does not interest me at all .. I already have a job ...

I just need beta testers for my little project, that's all ...

and as I know coding, if the models that help me, need help also...

that an exchange of good process to call

I hope you understand my approach :hello2:

SexyStephXS said:
There's no difference. I actually always use my premium profile to do mock ups of profiles I'm designing for other girls.

I will quote to you only, but I could also have other

there are some differences with the source code,
invisible to build a profile

But huge bug to operate without an editor

but thank you for the info, I appreciate

Status
Not open for further replies.