AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Most embarrassing moment on cam?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After listening in to a model just now talk about being in a private show on another site and discovering that she had toilet paper stuck to her labia (and she could see the guy's reaction on his cam... and yes, he did quit the show), I have to ask this...

What is the most embarrassing moment you've had on cam so far?

HAHA!! WOOOW!! That would be embarrassing. I dont think I've had many bad moments. I fell off my bed one time when I was dancing around on it. :lol:

Also, sometimes when I'm talking alot I get my words mixed up and sound like an idiot. :roll:

I trip over my box of baby wipes constantly. I guess that's not the most embarrassing though. I think during one of my anal shows I farted, that probably takes the cake.

And the first time I was in a private and queefed without intending to. He said "baby, did you fart?" and I was like, "no, that was air from my pussy, it happens in this position." But of course I figured he thought I was lying and was embarrassed at that.

Oh and speaking of baby wipes... cam girls shouldn't be using toilet paper during cam sessions. :)

i think whats embarrasing for most isnt really for me..
in every prvt show i do something that could be seen as embarrasing.. but i dont feel it that way

i'm super clumsy.. i kick over my cam.. once time even my laptop slipped and fall down...
spill drinks.. drop ashtrays.. yeah i'm horrible lol

but the most embarassing thing ever was when i was in a prvt on another site...

i was doing wild arcobatic stunts cus the member liked it and i'm pretty flexible
i was doing a freaky doggy style kinda pose.. (with my leg in the air)
and whaam kicked myself in the head..

rolf.. i couldnt stop laughing and apparently the member couldnt either cus he never left and all i saw on the screen was rolf lmao such things
we ended the show with a big cum.. laughed our ass's off in public chat after..

i think it can only be embarassing if the members thinks it is..
but still i felt pretty bad after i got offline..

Reactions: PiperFinn
TashaMaddison said:
i was doing a freaky doggy style kinda pose.. (with my leg in the air) and whaam kicked myself in the head..
I would have liked to see that. I'm practically rofl just thinking about it.

I was doing a goo show, completely covered in chocolate sauce but I never get my face covered in stuff, and there was a basic in my room that said something really rude. I did an automatic face palm without thinking and wasn't able to touch my computer or get to the sink for about five minutes while I had a giant chocolate hand print on my face....It was pretty awesome, I'm not easily embarrassed, but I think that was the funniest things that happened to me. That or the night the power went out and I didn't realize my internet was up for an extra two minutes, I was so scared everyone heard me running around in the dark screaming and swearing because I'm afraid of the dark.

luvbigboobs2 said:
TashaMaddison said:
i was doing a freaky doggy style kinda pose.. (with my leg in the air) and whaam kicked myself in the head..
I would have liked to see that. I'm practically rofl just thinking about it.

lol it was in my beginning days on cam so i was pretty tipsy at that time haha

well lets see... between fucking my ass in pvt and looking back and there was blood dripping out of it (hemoroid from pregnancy) the guy wanted to continue like he was fucking me hard enough to make me bleed

anal with a hitachi toy close up.... and when i pull out the toy out pops a little brown ball... to this i said shit happens lol

to in the middle of a pvt a big ass roach, the kind that lives in the pine trees down here, crawls across my foot.... mid orgasm so of course i squeel my best girl noise and spend the rest of the pvt trying to squish the bug without touching it,,, and cussing and screaming the entire time.... and the guy just laughing at me

oh wait using the bathroom before cam and forgetting the toliet can leave a ring around your ass

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
Not really that embarrassing, but tonight in a private I somehow couldn't get my bra unhooked. Struggled for about 45 seconds until I just gave up and pulled it over my head.

I was doing a sexy dance to some NIN and when I pulled my hair in front of me, a little got caught under my hand so when I whipped it back, I pulled out one of my front extensions. I don't think anyone saw though because right when it happened I stuck my ass in the cam (to distract) and moved the extension away quickly lol

Scratch the last one....I was doing my glow show this saturday, and I was in a private session fucking the crap out of myself. Out of no where, I let out a giant fart. Usually I can control myself, and don't do things like that but the persistent having hard sex with myself made for a rather vocal release of gas. Not to mention I was doing a close up so the microphone was right between my legs. Luckily for me, the guy I was privating with thought it was amusing and laughed along with me. We spent the rest of the private giggling!

These are awesome! Glad that we all have a sense of humor :)

I was having very long periods, then they'd stop, then start back up again a few days later (I recently had my pd for 17 days in a row, with cramps eve. :( One day I was on cam, and a guy PMed me to nicely tell me it looked like I was starting my period (I had been posing in an angle where I wasn't facing the cam, so I didn't notice it til he told me). I had been wearing a white thong. To my horror, he was right...I was bleeding AGAIN. I got myself situated and got back on cam with a dark red towel under me (I've never had a problem with guys being able to tell...they probably just think it's a blanket, or that it's there for when I cum...lol). I can't use tampons or Instead cups (I had a bad experience with an Instead cup and went to ER to have it removed), so I still use pads.

Anyway, the guy on MFC who PMed me that night was really nice about it, and to my surprise, none of the guys in free chat said anything about it. I would've thought they'd have a field day with that embarassing moment...

By the way, I'm on the pill now, and my cycles are a lot shorter, thank God!

I was in group show bent over in doggie style position when my pitbull got curious and came right up behind me and started sniffing. I quickly pulled away from her and told her to go lay down, when I looked over at my room there were about 50
LOL
lol
lol
looooooooool
lmao lol
LOL
LMFAO
and so on...
:woops:

Reactions: KissTrixie
Well I have a most memorable night for me, I personally wasn't embarrassed by it. But last year, when I had my room full I was drinking and doing shots for tips lol. I was on this chair, that I still have, it kinda sucks. Anyways all I know is that I bent over the chair with my ass to the cam and for whatever reason, I guess I was putting too much weight on one side, and I fell...with the chair. I was laughing hysterical, and I didn't get back up for probably a good 5 minutes at least. So from a member's point of view, I was there one min, and gone the next. When I got back up and started reading everyones comments it just made me laugh more. Everyone was asking if I was OK, I was fine. Just had a bit too much to drink lol. My regulars still remember it to this day, and ask me when I will be doing that again lol.

Reactions: JimsX
Just saw this and I have to share..

Someone wanted me to call them in private and I had done this before so I started looking through my phone for my *67 call out numbers (before I did google voice) and I saw a boston area code so I thought that was him...

We started the private and I called and he answered and I was holding my hitachi to the phone and I was like can you hear that do you know what it is?

He said is that a lawnmower?

I said a lawnmower????!?!

Looked up on the screen and the guy I was in private with said OMG LOLOLOL that's not me!...

So I hung up and immediately started cracking up and dialed the correct number.. only to find out that the man I did call was then waiting in free chat for me telling everyone what happened :(

Second worst story happens often: I'll be doing a private and riding a dildo and one of my ferrets will come up and start sniffing and you can see me throwing my ferret onto the bed in hopes it will forget the dildo (they like to chew and steal dildos, I've lost a lot of toys because of my ferrets)

kayceecane said:
Just saw this and I have to share..

Someone wanted me to call them in private and I had done this before so I started looking through my phone for my *67 call out numbers (before I did google voice) and I saw a boston area code so I thought that was him...

We started the private and I called and he answered and I was holding my hitachi to the phone and I was like can you hear that do you know what it is?

He said is that a lawnmower?

I said a lawnmower????!?!

Looked up on the screen and the guy I was in private with said OMG LOLOLOL that's not me!...

So I hung up and immediately started cracking up and dialed the correct number.. only to find out that the man I did call was then waiting in free chat for me telling everyone what happened :(

Second worst story happens often: I'll be doing a private and riding a dildo and one of my ferrets will come up and start sniffing and you can see me throwing my ferret onto the bed in hopes it will forget the dildo (they like to chew and steal dildos, I've lost a lot of toys because of my ferrets)
:lol: Wow. Dildo-stealing ferrets. That's just a little bit epic, even if it would get in the way of camming.

kayceecane said:

The one time I let my fuzzies out to play in the second room (my camming room) they stole all my attention and ate up my shoes .

Loved having boys get all cute about my fuzzies, but those were expensive shoes!!!

kayceecane said:
Loved having boys get all cute about my fuzzies, but those were expensive shoes!!!

LOL I let mine out in my apartment they are never caged but they do have a cage... it's really funny we call them "ferret alerts" I get a lot of OMG a rat just ran past you, or OMG a raccoon! hah!

I got that rat comment a lot too!! Do we only get blind people??!!

I have to keep mine caged because Cynthia has gotten into shower drains, dishwashers, under stoves... etc etc etc! I don't trust her free reign AT ALL!
Too bad, because Leo woulda loved being a Free bird.
At my last house they had free reign of the bedroom, I kept the door shut. But this house there just isnt a place a we trust Cyn in yet.

(that makes me sound like they never get out of the cage!!! I feel all mean and stuff!!)

kayceecane said:
lol you shouldn't... mine get in everything! Under the stove, in the stove, under the dishwasher, behind the dryer, inside..yes INSIDE the bed lol

So I've had to ferret proof all my places like baby proofing a house!

same here! I think I want to email you a pic I made of my fuzzies so I no longer feel like we hijacked the thread :p

I was in the middle of a lotion show and got something in my eye. I get very messy during my shows so I had to stop, wash my hands and try to see what it was but it was hurting so bad! In the end I had to take my contacts out and put on my old glasses and I found a really long hair in my eye!

I carried on with the show.. and moved some stuff off my sofa and dropped my dildo-on-a-mirror. It shattered! So I stopped the show, got really grumpy, and swept it all up :( I have a dinner tray for my dildo now so I can't shatter that :D

Some of these made me laugh so I have to resurrect this (it's only been a week, can't be too bad, right?) to add one more:

My first ever vibe masturbation private, and my vibe FALLS APART and the battery is caught on the edge of my vaginal entrance. The guy said, and I quote "O.O YOU BROKE IT!" and ended the session before I knew what had happened.

I did a huge fart the other day whilst drunk on cam, and it made everyone leave my room. I thought it was funny and wasn't embarassed... until I noticed everyone had left me, so then I felt embarassed a little haha. But still found it super amusing. Someone said it sounded like a sailor fart whatever that is. It was a really long loud manly sounding one hahaha.

I have a girlfriend who comes in and tips me when things are slow to get people going, well last night she was around and i pmed her saying: got any tokens?
but of course i accidentally sent it to a member who understood when i explained but omg how embarrassing!!! I hope he believes me lol

I have actually had quite a few embarrassing moments on cam, but the one that takes the cake for me is the time I got a bullet vibrator "lost" in my vagina. I was using my Hitachi and someone suggested that I put the bullet vibe inside me. Naturally, I was like "hell yeah" because the more the better, in my opinion. So, once I came I went to get the bullet out and I couldn't reach it with my fingers. It was too far up and very slippery. Even though I was laughing about it I really was freaking out, but I didn't want to turn the cam off because I am all about embarrassing myself for a few laughs... :)

The people in my chatroom were trying to be helpful... (well, my regulars were like "Yeah, typical Kitty" and people seeing me for the first time were probably scared by what they were seeing so they weren't saying anything helpful), but some people were really trying to help by Googling a solution (that's a scary thought - does this happen often?). After careful consideration and a few minutes of trying to fish it out I decided to take a member up on his advise and use a spoon! Yes, a spoon. So I proceed to put a spoon into my vagina to scoop the vibe out. It certainly didn't help that I could not stop laughing, but the spoon was an epic failure. I finally squatted on my bed and pushed it out like I was giving birth.

The BEST PART is that someone sent me 3 screencaps and I have since added them to my MFC profile because it really was funny as hell.

www.profiles.myfreecams.com/kittywilde (I think that's the link to my profile, right? Haha)

Reactions: JimsX
Status
Not open for further replies.